Discussion Saving Faith and Apologetics?

GoldenKingGaze

Prevent Slavery, support the persecuted.
Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,303.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
I think the ancients saving faith had to be sustained by effort and explaining and defending the faith. Such as by Galatians not trying to finish in the law. They finish in grace as they began. Jesus is the saviour of all especially those who believe. So if you lose your faith and become a Jew or an atheist... you may lose your salvation.

• Agree
Reactions: GodsGrace101

GodsGrace101

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2018
Tuscany
✟231,507.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think the ancients saving faith had to be sustained by effort and explaining and defending the faith. Such as by Galatians not trying to finish in the law. They finish in grace as they began. Jesus is the saviour of all especially those who believe. So if you lose your faith and become a Jew or an atheist... you may lose your salvation.
Not MAY
You DO.

Faith is what saves....
No faith.....no salvation.

Whenever that may occur.

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

There is no easy believism in Christianity. The believer shows that he/she has faith by there obedience to Jesus's commands.
What were his commands? To keep the ten commandments, to Love God with All one's being and to Love ones neighbour as you loved yourself.

That intensity of caring for others is both costly and hard work.

Upvote 0