Accra
✟8,255.00
Country
Ghana
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I was attacked spiritually almost at the point of Death when i was not in Christ, i was taken to several Hospital and Clinics, but they could not specify what was wrong with me, i visited pharmacy and Drugs store, bought different kind of medicines both liquid and solid, Biter and Sweet, with different colors, but i was not getting any better, My Blood was drying up in me and i became very tin as an Aids patient, everyone thought i would die, Doctors give up on me, Hospitals could not help me, My family could not help me, I was dying Slowly, My Mum was so worried about me. With this i decided to turn to God, I Gave my Life to Him, Prayed to him, reading the bible and ask him to take control. People of God, from that moment on, i started feeling Strong little by little, I moved on to evangelize and win Soul for Christ and to The Glory of God, I am fully Strong, all My Pain, suffering, sickness, everything was Gone, I Just Give God Thanks For Saving My Life. :amen:

Attachments

• IMG_0129(1).JPG
    IMG_0129(1).JPG
    435.8 KB · Views: 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I was attacked spiritually almost at the point of Death when i was not in Christ, i was taken to several Hospital and Clinics, but they could not specify what was wrong with me, i visited pharmacy and Drugs store, bought different kind of medicines both liquid and solid, Biter and Sweet, with different colors, but i was not getting any better, My Blood was drying up in me and i became very tin as an Aids patient, everyone thought i would die, Doctors give up on me, Hospitals could not help me, My family could not help me, I was dying Slowly, My Mum was so worried about me. With this i decided to turn to God, I Gave my Life to Him, Prayed to him, reading the bible and ask him to take control. People of God, from that moment on, i started feeling Strong little by little, I moved on to evangelize and win Soul for Christ and to The Glory of God, I am fully Strong, all My Pain, suffering, sickness, everything was Gone, I Just Give God Thanks For Saving My Life. :amen:

Praise God!!!! Thank you for sharing your testimony!! God is GOOD!!!! Amen!!! :clap:

Welcome to CF :wave:

Upvote 0

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Hallelujah :clap:.

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Praise God Almighty, Sylvester! What a powerful testimony. Yes, He is a God who is greater than all of our sicknesses, as well as over all the dark forces that would attack us spiritually. I know there is a lot of witchcraft in Africa, so this is the perfect place for our God to demonstrate His power over the enemy.

Tell your story everywhere you go of the victorious power of the Lord Jesus Christ over your life, and the enemies of your soul. You are a testimony not only to His Power but to His Love as well.

God Bless you, my brother!
Welcome to the Forum,
And thank you for posing your testimony.

Reactions: friend of
Upvote 0