Dec 28, 2016
Australia
✟62,693.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi all,

It has been said that God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him.
Please pray for me - that the hunger in my soul would be satisfied with God's Word and that His presence would be more real.
I am quite isolated so I really need this.
Also that the Lord would help me redeem the time for the days are evil.So many people and causes to pray for.Please pray for the unction to go about the work of intercession for individuals, ministries,churches,nations and world leaders.

Thanks in advance!

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟376,644.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is a verse that for me speaks about the heart of intersession.

Col 1:24
Now I rejoice in what I am suffering for you, and I fill up in my flesh what is still lacking in regard to Christ's afflictions, for the sake of his body, which is the church.

Intercession is sharing in the sufferings of Jesus.

I see this as experiencing what Jesus suffered on the cross for the person or situation of concern. The phrase 'still lacking' refers to that which is yet to be experienced by His intercessors - in the fullness of time all His suffering on the cross will have been shared with those praying for His body. So the broken Body of Christ and His broken body on the cross are linked.

I find isolation is sweet - in that we are in a remote area with His quiet.

If you mean isolation from fellowship, this is another matter and sometimes orchestrated by Him to strengthen us, sometimes not.

So I recommend asking to share in His sufferings for the prayer needs He sends your way.

Regarding His presence, I find thanks is a good trigger for finding Him in the Quiet.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,620,944.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray for you as you seek more of the Lord in your life. I pray for direction in your prayers, and thank God for your burden to pray,
God bless

Upvote 0