Britain
✟31,977.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Very soon Satan himself will appear on Earth looking just like Jesus but he will claim to be Isa, the Muslim name for Jesus and will have superior technology that people will assume is of extraterrestrial origin. He will say the Muslims are right and the Christians are wrong. Most Christian's will believe this strong delusion which will cause the great falling away. Satan will then select the Muslim Mahdi as the new ruler of the World, in accordance with Quranic prophecy but this will really be the Anti-Christ of Biblical prophesy. The real Jesus will return seven years after this event.

For those who are unfamiliar with this subject this clip is a good introduction to the subject:

Last edited:

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Very soon Satan himself will appear on Earth looking just like Jesus but he will claim to be Isa, the Muslim name for Jesus and will say the Muslims are right and the Christians are wrong. He will also appear with superior technology that people will assume is of extraterrestrial origin. Most Christian's will believe this delusion which will cause the great falling away. Satan will then select the Muslim Mahdi as the new ruler of the World, in accordance with the Quranic prophesy but this will really be the Anti-Christ. The real Jesus will return seven years after this event.

For those who are unfamiliar with this subject this clip is a good introduction to the subject:

Evidence?

Upvote 0

Guide To The Bible

Guide To The Bible
Jan 23, 2017
Britain
✟31,977.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Evidence?
I posted it below but that would require for you to spend time watching it but most people don't have the patients to spend even a second of their time looking into anything other than whatever they are already interested in and most people don't understand the scientific method or how to practice this. You need both the inclination and a scientific 'mind' to understand this phenomenon. Only about 1 in 10 will actually even look at information posted and there's again only about a 1 in 10 chance they will watch or read all of it. And even if they or you did watch all of it there's again only about a 1 in 10 chance that you would go to the internet and research the subject to answer any questions you might have about it. That's why only about 1 in a 1000 Christian's understand what Satan is about to do.

Look here's more evidence for you to promptly ignore; Scientific Studies Confirm: "Crop Circles Are Made by Balls of Light” | Humans Are Free

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
... and most people don't understand the scientific method or how to practice this. You need both the inclination and a scientific 'mind' to understand this phenomenon
Well, I spent four years at university studying a science based discipline, then more time working in the field. I'm quietly confident my scientific mind is just fine
Crop circles, therefore Satan will appear disguised as Jesus soon. OK.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Guide To The Bible

Guide To The Bible
Jan 23, 2017
Britain
✟31,977.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well, I spent four years at university studying a science based disciple, then more time working in the field. I'm quietly confident my scientific mind is just fineCrop circles, therefore Satan will appear disguised as Jesus soon. OK.
As I said most people don't have the scientific mind nor inclination to look at the evidence and make an informed conclusion. 'Quietly confident' means 'not sure' in truth.

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
As I said most people don't have the scientific mind nor inclination to look at the evidence and make an informed conclusion. 'Quietly confident' means 'not sure' in truth.
No, it doesn't, but thanks for playing.

Upvote 0

Guide To The Bible

Guide To The Bible
Jan 23, 2017
Britain
✟31,977.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I think you also left an important part of the prophecy out... After Jesus returns, he is going to raise up his buddy Buddha and smoke a big fat joint together, while watching space-muslim-hi-tech-fake-Jesus take over the world. Jesus and Buddha will then grow tired of all the bullsh*t and leave Earth in search of food untainted by human hands. The end is nigh!

Well your leader Pope Francis has it's own team of astronomers who have been using the worlds most powerful telescope to study what they misguidedly believe are actual extraterrestrials. If you had of watched the clip instead of being flippant you would have learned this.

In fact, the whole world has been progressively indoctrinated into the idea that aliens exist, including the Vatican. Below is an excerpt from Ecumenical News, the Catholic’s own online newspaper, from April 2013:

Vatican astronomers are searching for alien life,
say authors Tom Horn, & Chris Putnam.

Jesuit astronomers are using a powerful telescope at the Mount Graham International Observatory to search the Heavens for alien life. Two evangelical authors are set to release a book which claims that Jesuit astronomers at a Vatican-owned observatory in Arizona are using their telescope, and another one called LUCIFER, (an acronym for Large binocular telescope near-infrared Utility, with Camera, and Integral Field unit for Extragalactic Research), which is more powerful than the Hubble space
telescope. To conduct their research, Vatican astronomers are using a German-owned telescope at the Mount Graham International Observatory which is searching for extra-terrestrial life. What is even more astonishing is that the two authors, Tom Horn and Chris Putnam, say in their book that the Vatican is awaiting an alien saviour. The claims in the book, called; Exo-Vaticana: Petrus Romanus, Project Lucifer. In the book, it details the Vatican’s astonishing plan for the arrival of an alien saviour, gathered from
research conducted at the Mount Graham International Observatory.

While their claims seem difficult to believe, Tom Horn and Chris Putnam have backed up their research with primary sources. They are currently discussing their findings with the media and also appeared on the show of American Messianic Jew Sid Roth where theologian Chris Putnam revealed what they have uncovered in their research; “The records in the Vatican go back centuries, I read two chapters of history concerning the Vatican’s interest in extra-terrestrials. They have a whole theology developed around what they call the Principle of Plentitude, meaning anything God could do he would do; So they consider the existence of aliens the inevitable consequence of God’s omnipotence.” said Putnam. Tom Horn, and Chris Putnam were granted permission to visit the observatory on Mount Graham, which hosts the Vatican Advanced Technology Telescope (VATT) in September 2012. Not only were they able to discuss the study of deep space with the Jesuit astronomers there, but they also gained access to one of the top Vatican astronomers in Rome, brother Guy Consolmagno, who has also been called the papal astronomer, he told the authors some astounding information during five interviews. He said, without apology, that very soon the nations of the world are going to look to the aliens for their salvation. Consolmagno also gave the authors private Vatican documents which reveal much of the thinking of high-level theologians and astronomers within the Church. Tom Horn said these documents show that they believe that we are soon to be visited by a supposed alien saviour from another world.

Vatican research of the Heavens dates back to the late sixteenth century when the Church conducted studies to reform the Julian calendar. Before it established the VATT on Mount Graham in 1987, the Vatican had built several observatories around Rome since the 1500s. Chris Putnam and Tom Horn previously published a best-selling book in 2012 predicting the resignation of Pope Benedict XVI, and the coming of a final pope preceding the second coming of Jesus.

Upvote 0

Dkh587

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2014
Southeast
✟552,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I believe the false/anti-Messiah will have the name Jesus, and he will look like the false white image of a Jesus that Roman Catholicism created and had spread around the world.

I can definitely see the name Isa being used. I've been wondering lately how Islam will factor in to end times...

Either way, for white Jesus to appear in the sky, even if he says his name is Isa.. so many ppl would believe it..

Upvote 0

Guide To The Bible

Guide To The Bible
Jan 23, 2017
Britain
✟31,977.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I believe the false/anti-Messiah will have the name Jesus, and he will look like the false white image of a Jesus that Roman Catholicism created and had spread around the world.

I can definitely see the name Isa being used. I've been wondering lately how Islam will factor in to end times...

Either way, for white Jesus to appear in the sky, even if he says his name is Isa.. so many ppl would believe it..
Yep, all most Christians will need for Satan to deceive them is to see someone who looks like Jesus flying around. A simple trick for Satan.

Most Christians don't understand that their Bibles are trying to warn them of just such an event.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Well your leader Pope Francis has it's own team of astronomers who have been using the worlds most powerful telescope to study what they misguidedly believe are actual extraterrestrials.
Where do you guys find this stuff?

Upvote 0

Guide To The Bible

Guide To The Bible
Jan 23, 2017
Britain
✟31,977.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Where do you guys find this stuff?
It called research. A basic understanding of what is going on around us. That in formation comes from the Vatican itself. If you had if watched the clip you would know that. If you want to know what's going in the world you need to take an interest.

• Useful
Reactions: Jipsah
Upvote 0

Guide To The Bible

Guide To The Bible
Jan 23, 2017
Britain
✟31,977.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I don't consider the Pope my leader in any regard and couldn't care less that a group of crackpot Jesuits are looking for aliens through a telescope they lovingly named LUCIFER ... I am being flippant and in all honesty, am impressed and somewhat grateful that you've written me a long thought out reply; it's an interesting conspiracy theory that has kept me entertained for a couple of minutes
If you watch the clip I posted in the OP you will see the film of the Vatican astronomers at the telescope. It's not a conspiracy the Vatican have made no attempt to hide what they believe about aliens. Look it up for yourself if you don't believe me.

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Very soon Satan himself will appear on Earth looking just like Jesus but he will claim to be Isa, the Muslim name for Jesus and will say the Muslims are right and the Christians are wrong. He will also appear with superior technology that people will assume is of extraterrestrial origin. Most Christian's will believe this delusion which will cause the great falling away. Satan will then select the Muslim Mahdi as the new ruler of the World, in accordance with the Quranic and Biblical prophesy but this will really be the Anti-Christ. The real Jesus will return seven years after this event.

You say Satan will come looking like Jesus. Can you tell us what Jesus looks like?

Upvote 0

Guide To The Bible

Guide To The Bible
Jan 23, 2017
Britain
✟31,977.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You say Satan will come looking like Jesus. Can you tell us what Jesus looks like?
Yes. Please watch this documentary:

If you doubt the authenticity of the shroud then watch this too:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes. Please watch this documentary:

If you doubt the authenticity of the shroud then watch this too:

You should also watch the Natgeo documentary which proves the Shroud wasn't real. I believe it described something to the fact of the material not being old enough when tested with updated techniques.

These tales are interesting and soothing to the itchy ear. It could also keep us looking to the future savior while the real Jesus is walking with us now.....being Crucified anew in our hearts everyday. History repeating itself.

Upvote 0

Dkh587

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2014
Southeast
✟552,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

This is what Jesus looks like

Savior.jpeg

***please note that this is NOT what the true biblical Messiah Yahushua looks like***

Reactions: lismore
Upvote 0

Guide To The Bible

Guide To The Bible
Jan 23, 2017
Britain
✟31,977.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You should also watch the Natgeo documentary which proves the Shroud wasn't real. I believe it described something to the fact of the material not being old enough when tested with updated techniques.

These tales are interesting and soothing to the itchy ear. It could also keep us looking to the future savior while the real Jesus is walking with us now.....being Crucified anew in our hearts everyday. History repeating itself.

In 2013 Prof. Giulio Fanti an engineering professor at the University of Padua, Italy, carried out three different dating experiments on samples taken from the shroud which showed the following dates:

300 BC ±400 FT-IR testing
200 BC ±500 Raman testing
400 AD ±400 Multi-parametric mechanical testing
The average of all three dates is 33 BC

The 1988 carbon test suggested it dated from 1260 to 1390. But that one test was in turn disputed as it was proven that the fibres from cloth that were used were taken from an area of the shroud that had a different weave structure to the rest of the shroud and was clearly a medieval repair where the relic was damaged by fire in the Middle Ages.

Prof. Fanti findings were submitted and published in the peer-reviewed scientific journal Thermochimica Acta and has written a newly published book "The Mystery of the Shroud", about his experiments.

If you watch the documentary it explains and shows all this evidence in detail, and more..

• Agree
Reactions: Goatee
Upvote 0