On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
OK, Leo Taxil was a huge success as a fraud.

But take a step back and look again...
He successfully pushed what may be the truth into disrepute by exposing it in his way.
Plus, the "Taxil debunk" doesn't explain the obvious satanic architecture in Washington D.C., does it?

Let's here from a former Freemason:

Reactions: Hieronymus

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married

He successfully pushed what may be the truth into disrepute by exposing it in his way.
Plus, the "Taxil debunk" doesn't explain the obvious satanic architecture in Washington D.C., does it?

Wow, that's sooooo wrong on almost every sensationalist point he's selling. :doh:By the way, do you notice that this guy and the next one mainly analyze and condemn organization after organization...but they're not Masonic organizations? Oh, but of the ten million or so Masons in the world, each was attributed to "he was a Mason." Yes, but that's not Masonry. There are Christian Masons and non-Christian Masons, Republicans who were Masons and Democrats who were Mason, etc. I'll bet that we could make the same argument with the Chamber or Commerce or the Daughters of the American Revolution!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate

Most all people have no idea about freemasonry - and I mean the people being freemasons.

It is all there, though - enough to find out some truth.

• Agree
Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Wow, that's sooooo wrong on almost every sensationalist point he's selling. :doh:By the way, do you notice that this guy and the next one mainly analyze and condemn organization after organization...but they're not Masonic organizations? Oh, but of the ten million or so Masons in the world, each was attributed to "he was a Mason." Yes, but that's not Masonry. There are Christian Masons and non-Christian Masons, Republicans who were Masons and Democrats who were Mason, etc. I'll bet that we could make the same argument with the Chamber or Commerce or the Daughters of the American Revolution!
Is that all you got?
He's presenting reams of stuff, and he was there.
And of course a "rule the world" plot is going to be ABOUT organization(s).
You think the great architect's vision is going to be realized by just attending lodge meetings?

Upvote 0

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
Is that all you got?
He's presenting reams of stuff, and he was there.
And of course a "rule the world" plot is going to be ABOUT organization(s).
You think the great architect's vision is going to be realized by just attending lodge meetings?

This is why I said what I said. Most freemasons don't know, or don't believe that if they are not 3(0-3)rd degree, you are just a placeholder for the public front masquerading as a fraternity.

Ironically, you can't be in th 3(0-3)rd degree unless you reject/renounce a god.

Freemasons understand why this bit is ironic, and will perhaps argue why it is impossible. That is the spiel. You don't get to the capstone without rejecting a religion.

(Freemasons are asked to identify with a religion when joining - after they have completed the first step to being a mason: asking another one how to become a mason.)

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Is that all you got?
Hardly. But where to start when there's a falsehood being proclaimed every few seconds in a rather long video?? This is one reason I didn't want this shotgun of disinformation approach from conspiracy theorists to be what we were to discuss on the other thread. It's simply unmanageable, and each myth would take up a number of posts on its own with no enlightenment on the matter of whether Christians can, in good conscience, be Masons. If, instance, the Great Seal of the USA on the back of the dollar bill is Satanic (it's not), the design doesn't have anything to do with Masonry, yet that's what the conspiracy theorist will say. So what does a serious discussion of the matter do with that? It's simply a black hole of speculation.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
This is why I said what I said. Most freemasons don't know, or don't believe that if they are not 3(0-3)rd degree, you are just a placeholder for the public front masquerading as a fraternity.
NO. They don't belong, so they cannot be complicit in anything relating to this.

Upvote 0

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
NO. They don't belong, so they cannot be complicit in anything relating to this.

Exactly what I just said would be argued...

Except, that isn't the case. The reason why they ask for a religion - ANY RELIGION - is to weed out those mentalities that have subscribed to any worldly religion architecture - including and especially Christianity.

How can you expect to learn from the Grand Architect if you subscribe to one of his mystery religions?

You cant; which is why 99% of freemason really believe it is a fraternity, rather than an incredibly old occult group that is a splinter from the gnostic and druids, dabbling in the mysticism of other world religions and philosophies for the purposes of surveying, managing and directing the consciousness and spiritual trajectory of humans.

To be fair, on the low levels freemasonry is a fraternity of philosophies and religions. It starts to change once you get about half past degree "2."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
The bottom line is simply this--

None of you have any personal knowledge of the subject. You just "saw it on the internet." :rolleyes:

Oh, you want to bet none of us have personal knowledge?

You are wrong. Many of us have had unfortunate experience in this, and many other world issues hidden in plain sight. We usually don't say anything, because we remember how we were when we believed a lie (unyielding, defensive, dogged,) and we know even giving a detailed testimony of our experiences won't mean anything.

Some of us that actually care (like the OP) may provide some outside sources other than personal testimony, but we know that won't do anything. We just hope it reaches someone with their mind opened, or searching.

I personally don't care what you think; I responded to this thread because I was directly speaking to the OP. I responded to you, because you made this claim.

You wouldn't believe what some of us have been exposed to. And, I can say that definitively, and generally because it never fails on these forums.

Even with Christians, who believe in "zombie Jesus" (I believe in resurrected Christ also,) somehow have problems reconciling the reality of demons, spirits, archons, and active powers beyond understanding manifesting and prospering on earth. It isnunfortunate, because some of us know from experience that this ignorance of the enemy powers the enemy.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

I think both kinds of Masons worship Satan and wear diapers though.
You just don't know it until you reach the highest levels.

Upvote 0

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
I think both kinds of Masons worship Satan and wear diapers though.
You just don't know it until you reach the highest levels.

They don't actually worship Satan, as in what Christians call the "devil" (nonspecific.) They worship the grand architect - an entirely different entity, and very specific.

This architect, and the "devil" overlap in qualities, but they are not the same - much in the way Azazel - leader of a finite angel rebellion - was the entity that allegedly tempted Eve in the garden through his serpentine avatar, and not the nonspecific "satan," or "lucifer."

When you actually want to manifest powers - active power - in this world, the entity you respond to and request information from is important. (In the same way, the "God," or "Jesus" you pray to better be specific, and not an idol.)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
They don't actually worship Satan, as in what Christians call the "devil" (nonspecific.) They worship the grand architect - an entirely different entity, and very specific.

This architect, and the "devil" overlap in qualities, but they are not the same - much in the way Azazel - leader of a finite angel rebellion - was the entity that allegedly tempted Eve in the garden through his serpentine avatar, and not the nonspecific "satan," or "lucifer."

When you actually want to manifest powers - active power - in this world, the entity you respond to and request information from is important. (In the same way, the "God," or "Jesus" you pray to better be specific, and not an idol.)

I think they discover is is "Lucifer the god of light" eventually.

"Lucifer, the Light-Bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!iv"

Upvote 0

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
I think they discover is is "Lucifer the god of light" eventually.

"Heylel" is the "Lucifer" most people know.

They know "Heylel" is called the son of the morning. We knownthis entity, colloquially, as a satan, likely the moniker for the king of Babylon.

These ones also understand the Satan we normally speak about as being "Satan (Tr. Enemy) is a specific type of entity - reptilian/serpentine/draconian in "nature," capable of transformation into a (partial or full) light being, and has a portion of dominion over this planet.

Neither one of these, however, is the grand architect - this entity to them IS god the most high. The other principalities will help to substantiate active powers or spells, but "G" is their "one."

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
To be fair, on the low levels freemasonry is a fraternity of philosophies and religions. It starts to change once you get about half past degree "2."
Is that what you discovered when you went for the 3rd degree yourself?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.