Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
In Arkansas..and while moslems work to remove all our historic statues. Christians WAKE UP!

The Satanic Temple unveils its statue of Baphomet, a winged-goat creature, at a rally for the first amendment in Little Rock, Ark., Thursday, Aug. 16, 2018. The Satanic Temple wants to install the statue on Capitol grounds as a symbol for religious freedom after a monument of the Biblical Ten Commandments was installed in 2017. (AP Photo/Hannah Grabenstein)
SOURCE: Hannah Grabenstein

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. —
The Satanic Temple temporarily placed a bronze statue of a goat-headed, winged creature called Baphomet at the Arkansas State Capitol during a rally to call for the removal of a Ten Commandments monument already mounted on Capitol grounds.

https://www.kcra.com/article/satani...nic-statue-at-arkansas-state-capitol/22757430

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I highly doubt they're doing this in the name of religious liberty, but in the name of "let's see how many Christians we can upset".

It's really a combination of both. Personally I'd be fine with no religious monuments on public property, because if you allow them it inevitably leads to this kind of thing.

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
This really made me angry and I wanted to fight it, but no else one wanted to do anything about it, so there ya go. This happens when christians get lax and will not stand together in unity and in the power of God.
That is why you are seeing merry xmas in stores too.

Why are christians so afraid of offending someone?

Matt 10:33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Other scholars got to me before you did!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,133,342.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In Arkansas..and while moslems work to remove all our historic statues. Christians WAKE UP!

The Satanic Temple unveils its statue of Baphomet, a winged-goat creature, at a rally for the first amendment in Little Rock, Ark., Thursday, Aug. 16, 2018. The Satanic Temple wants to install the statue on Capitol grounds as a symbol for religious freedom after a monument of the Biblical Ten Commandments was installed in 2017. (AP Photo/Hannah Grabenstein)

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. —
The Satanic Temple temporarily placed a bronze statue of a goat-headed, winged creature called Baphomet at the Arkansas State Capitol during a rally to call for the removal of a Ten Commandments monument already mounted on Capitol grounds.

https://www.kcra.com/article/satani...nic-statue-at-arkansas-state-capitol/22757430

Arkansas isn't the first place that nappy headed Mr. Goat Face has popped up. And I'm sure it won't be the last.

Upvote 0

Call me Nic

Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2017
✟481,735.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Another case of those worshipping that which they know not of.

We're all truly lucky God hasn't brought judgement upon this nation for the wicked things coming out of it; perhaps the only reason is because of the God-fearing men that still live in it. My opinion though.

Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,133,342.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This really made me angry and I wanted to fight it, but no else one wanted to do anything about it, so there ya go. This happens when christians get lax and will not stand together in unity and in the power of God.
That is why you are seeing merry xmas in stores too.

Why are christians so afraid of offending someone?

Matt 10:33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Because Jesus also said some things about Pigs and Wolves, don't forget! :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It's really a combination of both. Personally I'd be fine with no religious monuments on public property, because if you allow them it inevitably leads to this kind of thing.
Great thing about freedom in USA is that it applies to all. :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

John Bowen

Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2018
dueba
✟48,940.00
Country
Fiji
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. —

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟833,237.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. —

We need someone like Gregory the Wonderworker to go and cast the demon out of that statue so the satanists will lose their power.

Reactions: Rhamiel
Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I read some where that was documenting the takeover by Hitler...and the Nazis... and the phrase was made "we were too tolerant" to oppose them.
Cahn talks about Hitler giving his speeches standing on an alter to Satan.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Because Jesus also said some things about Pigs and Wolves, don't forget! :rolleyes:
Is this a joke? The story of the pigs had to do with casting demons out of the man who had 2,000 of them. Then we hear about a wolf in sheep clothing. I am not sure what the connection is between pigs and wolves.

Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,133,342.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Is this a joke? The story of the pigs had to do with casting demons out of the man who had 2,000 of them. Then we hear about a wolf in sheep clothing. I am not sure what the connection is between pigs and wolves.

Joshua, I know you've heard Jesus' admonition about "not throwing our pearls to pigs lest they turn and trample us," right? It's that to which I am referring. So, don't get too wound up just yet. ;)

Also, Jesus said that when confronting "wolves," we should be as wise as serpents, but as harmless as doves. This is what I am referring to as well.

• Informative
Reactions: Erik Nelson
Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
If you don't like that the US Constitution protects everyone's civil liberties then perhaps you might prefer living somewhere else.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Cahn talks about Hitler giving his speeches standing on an alter to Satan.

Translation: False prophet doesn't know history and says crazy things to rile people up.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0