Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
False witness? Isn't that what you are guilty of doing right now? You dont even know John, and you say he's not a man of God by just listening or reading hearsay. In other words, gossip, something God hates. The people he mentioned are snakes and deceivers, I have known that since before I even knew of John. These people have many more than just three witnesses testifying of their crimes.

False witness means that which you are accusing someone of isn't true. Yet, everything he has said about these people (i.e. Pat Robertson, Billy Graham, as well as most TBN preachers) is totally true.

John told the truth, he was not delusional. What proof does ANYONE have that he was crazy!?

Just because there are records of him being sent to an institution doesn't mean he needed to be there! It doesn't mean he was crazy. People used to be sent to these places all the time just for experimentation. John was unjustly imprisoned (Much like Kent Hovind) and after that was institutionalized because of his claims. And not because his claims were crazy and false, but because they were undeniably true.

The Elite only allow their own to reveal information, and only a select bit. If you are apart of their order and defect, you are then marked for termination.

I will always defend Todd because he is one of the select few who belonged to a high order demonic group who converted. Billy Graham was in bed with Rome before he died. He denied Jesus during an interview before he died. I have reason to doubt the salvation of Billy Graham, I have nothing on John Todd though. No pictures, no proof whatsoever of anything. Just hearsay of rapes and crap like that.

You believe all you want that he wasn't a man of God toward the end of his life, and maybe it's you that will be charged with false witness.

When did Billy Graham die? I haven't heard of this and can't find anything online but an incomplete obit.

Upvote 0

Some Other Guy

Jul 15, 2010
✟637.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
max1120 said:
There is no worship incorporated in our rituals of any god, small or large..lol

Then, again, explain all of the references to the "Great Architect of the Universe".

I will tell you that in no way does the canidate for iniation into the 33rd degree make reference to any god as you put it.

Yes, the affirmation I quoted is included in the initiation ceremony. Now, could you please answer the question?

Oh quite contrare they say it all the time no matter how false it is they say it...lol

If you're telling the truth, then all you have to do is tell us the number of the post where I said it.

Nor does the Lodge.

Again, they do. The refer to their god as the "Great Architect of the Universe".

That is why we require that they not be atheist. A belief in god is not a religion. We create no religous test.

Then please explain (a) who the "great architect of the universe" is and why there are so many references to him, and (b) who the "most wise and perfect master" referred to in the initiation ceremony is.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟220,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You are a freemason!
Nope, not a bit of it. I did belong to the Loyal Order of Moose once, though. We had steak night once a week at the lodge and it was really good.

You say the figure I produced is wrong, yet you do not say what the real figure is.
Yep. You don't seem to be able to substantiate your numbers, we're just supposed to believe them on your say-so. Fat chance.

Only a mason would have an interest in defending the diabolicalism in the Southern Baptist.
You can't substantiate that, either. I say "Baloney!"

I can smell a mason from a mile off, you are one!
Better have your nose checked. Maybe you're smelling your upper lip.

Reactions: Melethiel
Upvote 0
G

GratiaCorpusChristi

You are a freemason!

Did you not see the video I posted of William Still?

You say the figure I produced is wrong, yet you do not say what the real figure is.

Only a mason would have an interest in defending the diabolicalism in the Southern Baptist.

I can smell a mason from a mile off, you are one!

Ha. Haha. Haaahaha. HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Fantastic! This is one of the most ridiculous posts I have ever seen on thse boards, and that's saying a lot.

Saying Jipsah is a Freemason is like saying Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is a Huguenot.

And I love that you still cannot provide any evidence whatsoever for your figure of 50%. No one is going to answer you until you provide some evidence.

Reactions: martymonster
Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Mason makes a good Root Beer.
e8u4ag.jpg

Reactions: martymonster
Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟220,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Who the hell is William Still, and why should I believe anything he has to say?
He's the World's Foremost Authority on Freemasons, Druids, Aliens, and all such-like. He says so his own self, so there you are. If he says that half or more of all Southern Baptist churches are run by Satanists, then that's how it is, punto. :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
He's the World's Foremost Authority on Freemasons, Druids, Aliens, and all such-like. He says so his own self, so there you are. If he says that half or more of all Southern Baptist churches are run by Satanists, then that's how it is, punto. :p

That settles it for me then :thumbsup: ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

max1120

seeker
Oct 9, 2008
✟9,676.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
This is getting plain silly...ok I confess we worship his divine infernal majesty Lucifer himself...oh yes it is true...how did you figure us out?, what gave us away???...lol ROTFL..lol. Yes we control the government, federal, state, county, city, we even control the PTA in every school system from cost to cost..lol Oh don't forget the UN and NASA (ET is a mason too don't you know???..lol) Oh we have finally been caught and our goose is cooked. I guess it is over for us now..lol Was it the naked ritual and orgies that gave us away?...lol Wait maybe you don't know about those...or where we sell our souls to the devil for beer money...LOL

Ok, just in case you are wondering I am just joking, but the levity should illustrate how silly all of this is to most people who know masons in their community. We are not worshiping false gods or chasing the devil. We are mostly christians with a few jewish members (at least in my Lodge). We do not accept atheist. We however do not discriminate based upon religion so it does not matter if you are a Christian, Jew, Muslim, or Hindu...ect, as long as you believe in god and are not an atheist you may join. Religion is never discussed in the Lodge. I hate to burst your bubble but there really is no satanic plot or any plot behind Masonry.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Of course no discussion could be allowed because the differences in definitions of "god" would cause disunity. Better to sweep it all under the rug of ambiguity.
Make my broom one with teeth

Young) Isaiah 41:15 Lo, I have set thee for a new sharp threshing instrument, Possessing teeth, thou threshest mountains, and beatest small, and hills as chaff thou makest.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

max1120

seeker
Oct 9, 2008
✟9,676.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Of course no discussion could be allowed because the differences in definitions of "god" would cause disunity. Better to sweep it all under the rug of ambiguity.

We do not "sweep" it under the rug, in the Marines all Marines are simply "Marines" not "Catholic Marines", "Jewish Marines" or "Protestant Marines". All three serve side by side as brothers in arms, not divided by their differences but united by their bond of brotherhood as "Marines" ..Semper Fi !!! The same thing is true of those who are Masons, a mason is not a "Jewish Mason" or a "Protestant Mason" but rather simply a Mason who happens to also be Jewish or Protestant, or Hindu for that matter. We are united in brotherhood through the Lodge not divided by our religious differences. We do not choose to be Masons over our religion. But rather choose to be Masonic and Protestant or Jewish. We simply do not allow our faith to divide us from our brothers who follow a differnt faith. It is a quite simple conscept and I am amazed that it is twisted by some to mean something it does not.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We do not "sweep" it under the rug, in the Marines all Marines are simply "Marines" not "Catholic Marines", "Jewish Marines" or "Protestant Marines". All three serve side by side as brothers in arms, not divided by their differences but united by their bond of brotherhood as "Marines" ..Semper Fi !!!
Gay Marines too? Don't ask.

The same thing is true of those who are Masons, a mason is not a "Jewish Mason" or a "Protestant Mason" but rather simply a Mason who happens to also be Jewish or Protestant, or Hindu for that matter.

Oh, I see. Your faith gets subordinated to the Masonic agenda. Makes sense. It would have to to hold together.
We are united in brotherhood through the Lodge not divided by our religious differences.

United in subordination of faith to the Lodge. I get it.

We do not choose to be Masons over our religion.

Ostensibly not.

We simply do not allow our faith to divide us from our brothers who follow a differnt faith.
Let not God keep believers & unbelievers apart?
It is a quite simple conscept and I am amazed that it is twisted by some to mean something it does not.
Well get used to it. It's been going on since Eve talked to a serpent.
Let's not be so naive & gullible, otherwise someone might convincel us of a lie.

Upvote 0

max1120

seeker
Oct 9, 2008
✟9,676.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Oh, I see. Your faith gets subordinated to the Masonic agenda. Makes sense. It would have to to hold together.

No one's faith is subordinated at all. What purpose would be served to do otherwise? They would simply leave and go their way we would go our way. If society functioned as you suggest it nothing would be accomplished and we would not be able to work together to accomplish any good in society. I am also a member of our local Rotary Club and guess what, we don't stand up and talk religion the entire time. Why because the organization (all that it accomplishes) would disappear. We discuss projects to help the community and we have lunch and we discuss a host of things, just not subjects that would provoke arguments and brake apart the group, The Lodge is no different. You are not making your points very well since I have pointed this out several times in this thread.

Upvote 0

bugkiller

May 16, 2015
✟80,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom
This is getting plain silly...ok I confess we worship his divine infernal majesty Lucifer himself...oh yes it is true...how did you figure us out?, what gave us away???...lol ROTFL..lol. Yes we control the government, federal, state, county, city, we even control the PTA in every school system from cost to cost..lol Oh don't forget the UN and NASA (ET is a mason too don't you know???..lol) Oh we have finally been caught and our goose is cooked. I guess it is over for us now..lol Was it the naked ritual and orgies that gave us away?...lol Wait maybe you don't know about those...or where we sell our souls to the devil for beer money...LOL

Ok, just in case you are wondering I am just joking, but the levity should illustrate how silly all of this is to most people who know masons in their community. We are not worshiping false gods or chasing the devil. We are mostly christians with a few jewish members (at least in my Lodge). We do not accept atheist. We however do not discriminate based upon religion so it does not matter if you are a Christian, Jew, Muslim, or Hindu...ect, as long as you believe in god and are not an atheist you may join. Religion is never discussed in the Lodge. I hate to burst your bubble but there really is no satanic plot or any plot behind Masonry.
Some inside Masons say the average mason has no clue what theyare about.

bugkiller
927154.gif

Upvote 0