✟120,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hi Family,

I thought this post would best be in the forum due to the conversations that can lead to healthy disagreements and discussion on this controversial Christian Theological topic.

Since Satan is not omnipresent or omniscient, how is he so effective in his war?

Thank you for your time!

~Natsumi Lam~

Shempster

ImJustMe
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2014
✟258,881.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Depending on who you ask, you'll get various answers.
My thoughts are that Satan is the creator of lies and deceit. People eat the bait and continue propagating the lie. Even religious people. So, it's like a virus that both protects and spreads itself.

Upvote 0

JohnB445

Aug 24, 2018
Illinois
✟176,513.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
From my view, satan is a entity that is the mastermind of deceit. He uses his unclean spirits to do his dirty work to trick people. They prowl around looking for someone to deceive and turn away from God.

While Gods light shines through the world, and the truth will be eternal and there for anybody who seeks the Lord.

• Agree
Reactions: Natsumi Lam
Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,474,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Family,

I thought this post would best be in the forum due to the conversations that can lead to healthy disagreements and discussion on this controversial Christian Theological topic.

Since Satan is not omnipresent or omniscient, how is he so effective in his war?

Thank you for your time!

~Natsumi Lam~

Satan and whatever number of minions he leads has had tens of billions of hours of the study of human nature.

He knows how to push anyone's buttons--and there is a very good chance he or one of his minions observed and maybe even participated in your own buttons being installed.

Satan knows enough about human nature that none of us, not a one of us, can outwit him by our own ingenuity. He will have out-thought us on every turn. We can never surprise him with any move we make by our own intelligence. He will always see us coming.

Only by moving according to the Holy Spirit can we ever catch Satan by surprise. Only when we do precisely what the Holy Spirit tells us to do does Satan ever say, "I didn't see that coming."

• Informative
Reactions: Natsumi Lam
Upvote 0