Visit site
✟735,652.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In the time of the anti-Christ, I believe that Satan is physically both on the earth, and manifested to people’s eyes, to mankind he may appear like an alien or extraterrestrial, in Revelation 13 we see:

Rev 13:4 So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, "Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?"

I thought it was interesting that Daniel has some thoughts in his End Time prophecy that mirror the books of Revelation 12/13.

Dan 8:10-12 And it grew up to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and some of the stars to the ground, and trampled them. He even exalted himself as high as the Prince of the host; and by him the daily sacrifices were taken away, and the place of His sanctuary was cast down. Because of transgression, an army was given over to the horn to oppose the daily sacrifices; and he cast truth down to the ground. He did all this and prospered.

As we see Daniels end time prophecy, mirrors parts of Revelation:

Rev 12:4 His tail drew a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to give birth, to devour her Child as soon as it was born.

Rev 12:7-8 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer.

Rev 12:9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Rev 13:4 So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, "Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?"

So the flow may be the casting down of the stars (possibly representing angels), the war in heaven where Satan is cast to the earth, then Satan’s physical manifestation on earth, his worship, and the beasts worship.

The first beast represented in Revelation 13, is probably the anti-Christ, for he is given worship through the whole passage, as the actual man, and as his image, or statue latter in the passage.

• Informative
Reactions: Siddhi Koli

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟562,839.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I agree. Some seem to think that people will worship the beast by accident, or that they will not know what they are doing. I disagree. There will be no question who this person is, what he advocates, and what he wants you to do.
In fact, I believe the last day peoples will believe in God, know who the devil, beast, and false prophet are, and be complete knowledge of what is going on. They are simply going to buck up against God, rebelling against Him and His gospel and Christ, and refuse to repent. I suspect the beast will convince them that he can they will win this thing and prevent Christ from returning and establishing a world government under God. I really do not believe any of this will be by mistake. It will be calculated, precise, and intentional.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
In the time of the anti-Christ, I believe that Satan is physically both on the earth, and manifested to people’s eyes, to mankind he may appear like an alien or extraterrestrial, in Revelation 13 we see:

I thought it was interesting that Daniel has some thoughts in his End Time prophecy that mirror the books of Revelation 12/13.

Dan 8:10-12 And it grew up to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and some of the stars to the ground, and trampled them. He even exalted himself as high as the Prince of the host; and by him the daily sacrifices were taken away, and the place of His sanctuary was cast down. Because of transgression, an army was given over to the horn to oppose the daily sacrifices; and he cast truth down to the ground. He did all this and prospered.

Rev 12:4 His tail drew a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to give birth, to devour her Child as soon as it was born.

Rev 12:7-8 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer.

Rev 12:9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

So the flow may be the casting down of the stars (possibly representing angels), the war in heaven where Satan is cast to the earth, then Satan’s physical manifestation on earth, his worship, and the beasts worship.

The first beast represented in Revelation 13, is probably the anti-Christ, for he is given worship through the whole passage, as the actual man, and as his image, or statue latter in the passage.

First beast comes out of the sea and is Paul's man of sin also know as the king of the north. The antichrist also known as the false prophet is the beast who comes out of the land/earth and may be Jewish.

The man of sin is who set himself up in the Temple proclaiming to be God the antichrist/false prophet direct worship to the man of sin/ 1st beast.

They both worship satan as satan trades the kingdoms of the world he possesses for worship from them.

Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private

1 τότε ο Ιησούς ανήχθη εις την έρημον υπό του
Then Jesus was led up into the wilderness by the

πνεύματος πειρασθήναι υπό του διαβόλου 2 και νηστεύσας
Spirit to be tempted by the devil. And having fasted

ημέρας τεσσαράκοντα και νύκτας τεσσαράκοντα ύστερον
days forty and nights forty, afterwards

επείνασε 3 και προσέλθων αυτώ ο πειράζων είπεν ει
he hungered. And having come to him the tempter said, If

υιός ει του θεου ειπέ ίνα οι.λίθοι.ούτοι άρτοι γένωνται
Son thou art of God, speak that these stones loaves may become.

4 ο.δε αποκριθείς είπε γέγραπται ουκ επ ́ άρτω μόνω
But he answering said, It has been written, Not by bread alone

ζήσεται άνθρωπος αλλ ́ επί παντί ρήματι εκπορευομένω διά
shall live man, but by every word going out through

στόματος θεού 5 τότε παραλαμβάνει αυτόν ο διάβολος εις
mouth of God. Then takes him the devil to

την αγίαν πόλιν και ίστησεν αυτόν επί το πτερύγιον του
the holy city, and setteth him on the edge of the

ιερού 6 και λέγει αυτώ ει υιός ει του θεού βάλε
temple, and says to him, If Son thou art of God, cast

σεαυτόν κάτω γέγραπται.γαρ ότι τοις αγγέλοις αυτου
thyself down: for it has been written, To his angels

εντελείται περί σου και επί χειρών αρούσί σε
he will give charge concerning thee, and in [their]hands shall they bear thee,

μήποτε προσκόψης προς λίθον τον.πόδα.σου 7 έφη αυτω
lest thou strike against a stone thy foot. Said to him

ο Ιησούς πάλιν γέγραπται ουκ εκπειράσεις κύριον
Jesus, Again it has been written, Thou shalt not tempt [the] Lord

τον θεόν 8 πάλιν παραλαμβάνει αυτόν ο διάβολος εις
God thy. Again takes him the devil to

όρος υψηλόν λίαν και δείκνυσιν αυτώ πάσας τας
a mountain high exceedingly, and shews to him all the

βασιλείας του κόσμου και την.δόξαν.αυτών 9 και λέγει αυτω
kingdoms of the world and their glory, and says to him,

ταύτα πάντα σοι δώσω εάν πεσών προσκυνήσης
These things all to thee will I give if falling down thou wilt worship

μοι 10 τότε λέγει αυτώ ο Ιησούς ύπαγε σατανα
me. Then says to him Jesus, Get thee away, Satan;

γέγραπται.γαρ κύριον τον θεόν προσκυνήσεις και
for it has been written, [The]Lord thy God shalt thou worship, and

αυτώ μόνω λατρεύσεις
him alone shalt thou serve.
--Berry, Interlinear Greek Testament Matthew 4:1-10

The false-christ will pass Satan's test with flying colors, by doing what Satan says the Son of God should do.

This matches what Daniel says about the abomination being on the wing of the temple.

If the false-christ jumps, will the fallen-angels catch him... or will they heal his death-defying-wounds?
And the world wandered after the beast...

Last edited:
  • Informative
Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟735,652.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1 τότε ο Ιησούς ανήχθη εις την έρημον υπό του
Then Jesus was led up into the wilderness by the

πνεύματος πειρασθήναι υπό του διαβόλου 2 και νηστεύσας
Spirit to be tempted by the devil. And having fasted

ημέρας τεσσαράκοντα και νύκτας τεσσαράκοντα ύστερον
days forty and nights forty, afterwards

επείνασε 3 και προσέλθων αυτώ ο πειράζων είπεν ει
he hungered. And having come to him the tempter said, If

υιός ει του θεου ειπέ ίνα οι.λίθοι.ούτοι άρτοι γένωνται
Son thou art of God, speak that these stones loaves may become.

4 ο.δε αποκριθείς είπε γέγραπται ουκ επ ́ άρτω μόνω
But he answering said, It has been written, Not by bread alone

ζήσεται άνθρωπος αλλ ́ επί παντί ρήματι εκπορευομένω διά
shall live man, but by every word going out through

στόματος θεού 5 τότε παραλαμβάνει αυτόν ο διάβολος εις
mouth of God. Then takes him the devil to

την αγίαν πόλιν και ίστησεν αυτόν επί το πτερύγιον του
the holy city, and setteth him on the edge of the

ιερού 6 και λέγει αυτώ ει υιός ει του θεού βάλε
temple, and says to him, If Son thou art of God, cast

σεαυτόν κάτω γέγραπται.γαρ ότι τοις αγγέλοις αυτου
thyself down: for it has been written, To his angels

εντελείται περί σου και επί χειρών αρούσί σε
he will give charge concerning thee, and in [their]hands shall they bear thee,

μήποτε προσκόψης προς λίθον τον.πόδα.σου 7 έφη αυτω
lest thou strike against a stone thy foot. Said to him

ο Ιησούς πάλιν γέγραπται ουκ εκπειράσεις κύριον
Jesus, Again it has been written, Thou shalt not tempt [the] Lord

τον θεόν 8 πάλιν παραλαμβάνει αυτόν ο διάβολος εις
God thy. Again takes him the devil to

όρος υψηλόν λίαν και δείκνυσιν αυτώ πάσας τας
a mountain high exceedingly, and shews to him all the

βασιλείας του κόσμου και την.δόξαν.αυτών 9 και λέγει αυτω
kingdoms of the world and their glory, and says to him,

ταύτα πάντα σοι δώσω εάν πεσών προσκυνήσης
These things all to thee will I give if falling down thou wilt worship

μοι 10 τότε λέγει αυτώ ο Ιησούς ύπαγε σατανα
me. Then says to him Jesus, Get thee away, Satan;

γέγραπται.γαρ κύριον τον θεόν προσκυνήσεις και
for it has been written, [The]Lord thy God shalt thou worship, and

αυτώ μόνω λατρεύσεις
him alone shalt thou serve.
--Berry, Interlinear Greek Testament Matthew 4:1-10

The false-christ will pass Satan's test with flying colors, by doing what Satan says the Son of God should do.

This matches what Daniel says about the abomination being on the wing of the temple.

If the false-christ jumps, will the fallen-angels catch him... or will they heal his death-defying-wounds?
And the world wandered after the beast...
That may be one of the signs he performs, there will certainly be many:

Rev 13:13-14 He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. And he deceives those who dwell on the earth—by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived.

Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
That may be one of the signs he performs, there will certainly be many:

Rev 13:13-14 He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. And he deceives those who dwell on the earth—by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived.

2 Kings 1:10 And Eliu answered and said to the captain of fifty, And if I am a man of God, fire shall come down out of heaven, and devour thee and thy fifty. And fire came down out of heaven, and devoured him and his fifty.LXX

Didn't Moses also call down fire to burn-up the sacrifice?

So... is he pretending to be Elijah and Moses, from the Mount of Transfiguration... a false Two Witnesses, standing on Mount Carmel?
We see Jezebel in the church in Revelation 2:20. Are the old Jezebel's hordes of false prophets also going to be found in the church?

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟735,652.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
2 Kings 1:10 And Eliu answered and said to the captain of fifty, And if I am a man of God, fire shall come down out of heaven, and devour thee and thy fifty. And fire came down out of heaven, and devoured him and his fifty.LXX

Didn't Moses also call down fire to burn-up the sacrifice?

So... is he pretending to be Elijah and Moses, from the Mount of Transfiguration... a false Two Witnesses, standing on Mount Carmel?
We see Jezebel in the church in Revelation 2:20. Are the old Jezebel's hordes of false prophets also going to be found in the church?

Possibly ... but I would rather think that the devil (who is physically worshiped) will deceive people by saying all the signs and wonders were performed by the old prophets can be explained by the beast's manifestation of power. i.e. that the beast was responsible for the OT miracles.

2Th 2:3-4 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Possibly ... but I would rather think that the devil (who is physically worshiped) will deceive people by saying all the signs and wonders were performed by the old prophets can be explained by the beast's manifestation of power. i.e. that the beast was responsible for the OT miracles.

2Th 2:3-4 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

Kinda like the Pharisees committing the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, by saying Jesus performed miracles by the prince of demons... which is what Jesus says THEY were actually doing.

In any case... we're looking for a temple to be rebuilt... is it possible that they will claim the Dome of the Rock? (The first two temples were built by a heathen and an Edomite.) Or will we have to look for new temples everywhere, to see which one is the right temple?

Upvote 0

The Liturgist

Traditional Liturgical Christian
Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2019
The Wild West
✟475,582.00
Country
United States
Faith
Generic Orthodox Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
@FutureAndAHope

While I don’t think we can say for sure whether the devil will be worshipped in some form of manifestation, and I would also suggest that being pneumatic, like the angels, his physical presence would be of a subtle nature, or perceptual but not actual, insofar as demons are non-omnipresent spirits - I did catch on to your remark about possibly appearing as an alien.

Fr. Seraphim Rose, the founder of an Eastern Orthodox monastery in Northern California, wrote a book around 1975 called Orthodoxy and the Religion of the Future, in which he argued that the religion of the anti-Christ could very well be comprised of three things: Hindu and Buddhist and other Pagan devotional practices, in many cases secularized, certain movements within the fringes of Christianity becoming mainstream, and UFO cults. Since that time, we have seen the emergence of questionable and troubling doctrines, like the Prosperity Gospel movement, where we have pastors asking people to donate so they can acquire for themselves newer and larger business jets, non-Trinitarian Christianity and certain unusual worshipping practices, the destruction of traditional worship in many Protestant churches, a huge rise in the popularity of secularized Hindu and Buddhist practices such as Yoga and various forms of non-Christian meditation, which bear little resemblance to historic forms of contemplative prayer we see in mystical theology, as well as the use of “sweat lodges” and other Native American practices by self-help gurus, resulting in a lethal incident on one occasion, and a multiplicity of bizarre UFO cults including most notably Heaven’s Gate, which resulted in a tragic mass suicide.

So I think that you have a point there.

Upvote 0

Hawkins

Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2005
Canada
✟238,144.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Satan is a god of desolation and destruction. Humans love to worship politics. They become hot-headed whenever you mentioned "democracy". Don't get me wrong, I don't mean to say that democracy is not a good political system. I mean to say that under political influence humans are willing to put lives under the priority of an ideology, whether it is democracy or communism. To today's humans, it's not uncommon that innocents are killed in wars raged in the name of an ideology. Destruction and desolation follow the death of human lives.

Humans feel good about it, to a certain extent. That's the way how Satan is worshipped above all, including human lives. They oppose it only when "their ideology is different from ours". Ideology is the idol god which humans currently worshipping. Satan is the one behind each one to cause desolation and destruction, along with the death of human lives.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums