United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
-
Satan is alive, and he's very clever.
He is a perfected deceiver.

He is the "father of lies", and is the trainer of religious pretense, that sounds legit, because it speaks advanced "christianese".

For example...> Satan has had more time with the Greek and the rest of the bible versions then we have, and he understands exactly how to drag you into the book of Hebrews, before you have understood this.....Hebrews 13:9. and make you worry about losing your salvation for the rest of your life.

Satan wants you hung on the Cross of your own self righteousness, trying to keep yourself saved, vs, trusting in Christ to keep you saved.

Satan is very clever in doing THIS....>He knows that you read.....>"you shall know the CHRISTIAN by their FRUIT">
So, he trains his people to show you fake fruit, and that is how they deceive you.
They FAKE IT.

Satan knows how to use the word of God against you, so that he stumbles you with it, using people who are his "ministers of righteousness".
Satan has built thousands of churches doing this, and they are filled to the brim next sunday, singing songs about "Jesus".

Satan does this best...>He makes a hybrid out of the real gospel, and it sounds just like the real one.
You'll find this taught all over this forum, and all over any "christian" forum.
You have to KNOW how to HEAR it, and see it.

Satan created Islam, that is a hybrid of Christianity, complete with a "god", a "prophet", and a "bible" and a coming "savior".

And He created endless "new" bible versions, so the he can water them down by making slight omissions and slight doctrinal alterations, and yet, on the front it says .."Holy Bible" and is Leather bound.

Satan is serious about deceiving you, reader.
He means to do it., and he has all the tools....>He has his people, his bibles, greek manuscripts, denominations, churches, forums, church tradition, TV ministries.......water.

"Satan comes as an angle of LIGHT.....(false truth)....and his ministers are the ministers of RIGHTEOUSNESS".

This means they subvert God's Grace by talking about it in a way that seems true, yet, its actually denying it.

Their church has a steeple on the top and an enemy of the Cross in the Pulpit.

They change the real gospel that is "Jesus on the Cross" as a GIFT, to a self righteous gospel that has you trying to perform to "stay saved".

These are "dark lights"....and Jesus says of them...>"be careful that the light that is in you, is not DARKNESS".

Satan's ministers teach what JUDE defined as "the error of Cain".

Paul teaches that when they have your faith corrupted, then you end up.."fallen from Grace"...."bewitched"....and "in the Flesh".

Last edited:

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟885,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
-

He is the "father of lies", and is the trainer of religious pretense, that sounds legit, because it speaks advanced "christianese".

For example...> Satan has had more time with the Greek and the rest of the bible versions then we have, and he understands exactly how to drag you into the book of Hebrews, before you have understood this.....Hebrews 13:9. and make you worry about losing your salvation for the rest of your life.

Satan wants you hung on the Cross of your own self righteousness, trying to keep yourself saved, vs, trusting in Christ to keep you saved.

Satan is very clever in doing THIS....>He knows that you read.....>"you shall know the CHRISTIAN by their FRUIT">
So, he trains his people to show you fake fruit, and that is how they deceive you.
They FAKE IT.

Satan knows how to use the word of God against you, so that he stumbles you with it, using people who are his "ministers of righteousness".
Satan has built thousands of churches doing this, and they are filled to the brim next sunday, singing songs about "Jesus".

Satan does this best...>He makes a hybrid out of the real gospel, and it sounds just like the real one.
You'll find this taught all over this forum, and all over any "christian" forum.

Satan created Islam, that is a hybrid of Christianity, complete with a "god", a "prophet", and a "bible" and a coming "savior".

And He created endless "new" bible versions, so the he can water them down by making slight omissions and slight doctrinal alterations, and yet, on the front it says .."Holy Bible" and is Leather bound.

He means to do it., and he has all the tools....>He has his people, his bibles, greek manuscripts, denominations, churches, forums, church tradition, TV ministries.......water.

"Satan comes as an angle of LIGHT.....(false truth)....and his ministers are the ministers of RIGHTEOUSNESS".

This means they subvert God's Grace by talking about it in a way that seems true, yet, its actually denying it.

They change the real gospel that is "Jesus on the Cross" as a GIFT, to a self righteous gospel that has you trying to perform to "stay saved".

These are "dark lights"....and Jesus says of them...>"be careful that the light that is in you, is not DARKNESS".

Paul teaches that when they have your faith corrupted, then you end up.."fallen from Grace"...."bewitched"....and "in the Flesh".

Yes and He also is very fond of saying “surely you will not die”. Much like you say that if we don’t abide in Christ and endure to the end we will still be saved. Or like the time you said that if a born again person who was was killed while in the act of killing innocent Christians he is still saved. The easiest way to spot satan’s lies is to compare them to scriptures. satan’s lies will never line up with ALL SCRIPTURE because he only uses partial truth mixed with lies.

• Agree
Reactions: Ligurian
Upvote 0

Sidon

May 13, 2021
Florida
✟17,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Much like you say that if we don’t abide in Christ and endure to the end we will still be saved.

I can definitely understand why you would be very familiar with what Satan says, and would post it.

Also, abiding in Christ is to be born again.

Enduring is a self effort, and God only accepts Faith to give you the new birth.
The new birth is the only reason you will go to heaven.
Your self effort, need not apply.

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟885,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Jesus is the only way to heaven. John 14:6

All other "ways", like "enduring", and "commandment keeping" , and "water baptism"< and "the law".. and "daily repentance", and "confessing sin".....need not apply as "the way".
You can thank "the Cross " for that spiritual reality that exists as Christ's finished work on the Cross.

Surely you will not die. The very words spoken to Eve by satan when he deceived her in the garden of Eden.

This is exactly what I’m talking about. Things like abiding in Christ and enduring to the end are claimed to be optional despite these words spoken by Jesus to His disciples

““Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves. But beware of men, for they will hand you over to the courts and scourge you in their synagogues; and you will even be brought before governors and kings for My sake, as a testimony to them and to the Gentiles. But when they hand you over, do not worry about how or what you are to say; for it will be given you in that hour what you are to say. For it is not you who speak, but it is the Spirit of your Father who speaks in you. “Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; and children will rise up against parents and cause them to be put to death. You will be hated by all because of My name, but it is the one who has endured to the end who will be saved. “But whenever they persecute you in one city, flee to the next; for truly I say to you, you will not finish going through the cities of Israel until the Son of Man comes. “A disciple is not above his teacher, nor a slave above his master. It is enough for the disciple that he become like his teacher, and the slave like his master. If they have called the head of the house Beelzebul, how much more will they malign the members of his household! “Therefore do not fear them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be revealed, or hidden that will not be known. What I tell you in the darkness, speak in the light; and what you hear whispered in your ear, proclaim upon the housetops. Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Are not two sparrows sold for a cent? And yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So do not fear; you are more valuable than many sparrows. “Therefore everyone who confesses Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father who is in heaven. But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father who is in heaven.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭10:16-33‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬

Keeping God’s commandments and repentance is claimed to be optional.

“If we say that we have fellowship with Him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth; but if we walk in the Light as He Himself is in the Light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin. If we say that we have no sin, we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar and His word is not in us.”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭1:6-10‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬

“My little children, I am writing these things to you so that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous; and He Himself is the propitiation for our sins; and not for ours only, but also for those of the whole world. By this we know that we have come to know Him, if we keep His commandments. The one who says, “I have come to know Him,” and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him; but whoever keeps His word, in him the love of God has truly been perfected. By this we know that we are in Him: the one who says he abides in Him ought himself to walk in the same manner as He walked.”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭2:1-6‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬

• Agree
Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟885,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I can definitely understand why you would be very familiar with what Satan says, and would post it.

Enduring is a self effort, and God only accepts Faith to give you the new birth.

Says you but not according to Jesus in Matthew 10 which I’ve already pointed out to you.

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟885,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Being born again is becoming a new creation in Christ that is dead to it’s old ways and has come to walk in the Spirit.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟306,520.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Logical considering according to Hebrew religion it (the Tempter) was created purposely to temp mankind. It does the same job with us as it did with Jesus in the desert. Mankind has a built in ability to serve self, that being part of our animal instinct (one half of our dual nature), so the Tempter has a rather easy job to get us to chose self will over the will of God. Of course that was God's intention. Unless we know how off track we are as humans, we will never come to desire to abandon the will of man and replace it with the will of God and understand why one is better than the other. Too bad Christianity got off track on teaching that, but that is what happens when the Kingdom is taken out of the theological equation.

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,335.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Well, I mean like, how much *actual* tempting do you see Satan doing?
Is it like a full time job?
I feel it's mostly been contracted out...
I mean - you have the temptation of Eve, which was presumably a direct act
But that kind of got the ball rolling...
Didn't we pick it up from that point?
He shows up in Job and the temptation of Christ and directly involved w Judas...
But this just doesn't seem to me like a full work-week.
And, I don't think he needs it to be -
Since Genesis, we've basically be doing the job for him

I'll say one thing about him -
He's definitely management material.

Reactions: timothyu
Upvote 0

TheWhat?

Ate all the treats
Jul 3, 2021
SoCal
✟38,935.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Serious question: what is the link between the devil and condemnation? I say this because the command of God is what can and has cut me to the heart, but words of condemnation seem to do no good, and because I don't study the devil except as of recently it's been somewhat of a necessity.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟885,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Which is why most people study the Greek manuscripts to help get a more accurate understanding of God’s word. Like seminary students and professors for example.

• Haha
Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Well, I mean like, how much *actual* tempting do you see Satan doing?
Is it like a full time job?
I feel it's mostly been contracted out...
I mean - you have the temptation of Eve, which was presumably a direct act
But that kind of got the ball rolling...
Didn't we pick it up from that point?
He shows up in Job and the temptation of Christ and directly involved w Judas...
But this just doesn't seem to me like a full work-week.
And, I don't think he needs it to be -
Since Genesis, we've basically be doing the job for him

I'll say one thing about him -
He's definitely management material.

You're right, it's largely been contracted out. But that won't always be true.

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. 10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. 11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the Commandments of God, and have the Testimony of Jesus Christ. John 12:50 Revelation 3:8

Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
-

They FAKE IT.

The devil hates the Cross and he will always find people to oppose it with his gospel of works and commandment keeping.

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. 17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the Commandments of God, and have the Testimony of Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Surely you will not die. The very words spoken to Eve by satan when he deceived her in the garden of Eden.

This is exactly what I’m talking about. Things like abiding in Christ and enduring to the end are claimed to be optional despite these words spoken by Jesus to His disciples

““Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves. But beware of men, for they will hand you over to the courts and scourge you in their synagogues; and you will even be brought before governors and kings for My sake, as a testimony to them and to the Gentiles. But when they hand you over, do not worry about how or what you are to say; for it will be given you in that hour what you are to say. For it is not you who speak, but it is the Spirit of your Father who speaks in you. “Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; and children will rise up against parents and cause them to be put to death. You will be hated by all because of My name, but it is the one who has endured to the end who will be saved. “But whenever they persecute you in one city, flee to the next; for truly I say to you, you will not finish going through the cities of Israel until the Son of Man comes. “A disciple is not above his teacher, nor a slave above his master. It is enough for the disciple that he become like his teacher, and the slave like his master. If they have called the head of the house Beelzebul, how much more will they malign the members of his household! “Therefore do not fear them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be revealed, or hidden that will not be known. What I tell you in the darkness, speak in the light; and what you hear whispered in your ear, proclaim upon the housetops. Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Are not two sparrows sold for a cent? And yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So do not fear; you are more valuable than many sparrows. “Therefore everyone who confesses Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father who is in heaven. But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father who is in heaven.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭10:16-33‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬

Keeping God’s commandments and repentance is claimed to be optional.

“If we say that we have fellowship with Him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth; but if we walk in the Light as He Himself is in the Light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin. If we say that we have no sin, we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar and His word is not in us.”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭1:6-10‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬

“My little children, I am writing these things to you so that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous; and He Himself is the propitiation for our sins; and not for ours only, but also for those of the whole world. By this we know that we have come to know Him, if we keep His commandments. The one who says, “I have come to know Him,” and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him; but whoever keeps His word, in him the love of God has truly been perfected. By this we know that we are in Him: the one who says he abides in Him ought himself to walk in the same manner as He walked.”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭2:1-6‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬

Matthew 10:5 These Twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into city of the Samaritans enter ye not: 6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. 7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand.

Reactions: BNR32FAN
Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
-

Vive la differencé!

John 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in Me. 2 In My Father's house are many mansions: if [it were] not, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, ye may be also. 4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know. 5 Thomas saith unto Him, Lord, we know not whither Thou goest; and how can we know the way? 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me.

mone = from meno; a staying, residence, abode, mansion.

John 15:7 If ye abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

meno = to stay, abide, continue, dwell, endure, be present, remain, stand.

1 Peter 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. 24 For all flesh [is] as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away: 25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the Gospel is preached unto you.

Esaias 30:3 The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make straight the paths of our God. 4 Every valley shall be filled, and every mountain and hill shall be brought low: and all the crooked ways shall become straight, and the rough places plains. 5 And the glory of the Lord shall appear, and all flesh shall see the salvation of God: for the Lord has spoken it. 6 The voice of one saying, Cry; and I said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass: 7 8 The grass withers, and the flower fades: but the word of our God abides for ever.LXX

Can't really want to go to the Father if you've cast His word aside. John 12:48-50

Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Much like you say that if we don’t abide in Christ and endure to the end we will still be saved.

Matthew 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all for My name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Matthew 24:13-14 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. And this Gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

John 12:48 He that rejecteth Me, and receiveth not My words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. 49 For I have not spoken of Myself; but the Father which sent Me, He gave Me a Commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. 50 And I know that His Commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto Me, so I speak.

Matthew 10:25 It is enough for the Disciple that he be as His master, and the servant as his Lord. If they have called the Master of the house Beelzebub, how much more [shall they call] them of His household?

Matthew 12:24 But when the Pharisees heard [it], they said, This [fellow] doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils.

Upvote 0