Denver CO
✟203,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It should say, "Catholic Archbishop Viganò admits that he believes the vaccine is a gene altering bioweapon and that it's satanic.

I listened to him and I can see with certainty that he is speaking out of a negative prejudice. For example, when this man says "in a simultaneous coordinated way" he is referring to the circumstance of a mass vaccination process being attempted all over the world during a declared pandemic. But the full statement is meant to insinuate that the simultaneous coordination is somehow indicative of something nefarious, when in fact these are the events you would or should expect to see during an attempt to stop or end a pandemic, just as it was with chicken pox, polio, ebola, etc..

Moreover, logically speaking, the issue here hinges on whether the pandemic its' self is real or not. Wherefore the release of a dangerous and mutative covid-19 into the world would have to be a part of the larger plot, for the vaccine shot to actually be qualified as nefarious, by definition.

But on the contrary, all we hear is him saying that the vaccine has not established proof of developing any long term immunity to infection as a reason to be wary, regardless of the probability that this could simply be because the vaccine was never designed to deal with the mutations.

Having established no basis in fact that something nefarious is happening at all, it's noticed that he protests at the outset of the video that ecclesiasts are not standing up and speaking out against the "wicked plot". Summarily he concludes definitively that this is all meant to happen so as to fulfill end times prophecy, and that there is presently a war between those who share that same negative prejudice he has, and those who were presumably brainwashed into getting the shot, and therefore are at war against those who were not.

There is no proof that covid-19 with it's mutative properties was released into the world so as to kill people, so as to introduce a vaccine to the public that somehow is even worse than getting the disease. There are always scenarios where people must trust in their elected officials, since they are entrusted to hold power.

However, having said that, I would be against forcing anyone to get vaccinated, not because there is a nefarious plot here, but because I believe such authoritarianism would only cause more problems than it solves.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
It is still an experimental "vaccine" long term effects are unknown

Yes, unknown for us but not unknown for those who made it. They have been doing experiments of mrna jabs in 70’s

Upvote 0