USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Obviously you are unaware that there will be two Days of the Lord; There have been others in the past.

No, I was not aware there's more than one "day of the Lord" event, neither is God's Holy Writ aware of it.

What you're doing is missing the principle of 'dual fulfillment' in Bible prophecy.

Some interpret the "day of the Lord" in Jeremiah 46 as being proof that is just an expression for God's judgments that have occurred through history. But those don't understand by God doing that in His Word that He is actually showing that serves as a 'blueprint' for the REAL "day of the Lord" that is to occur on the day of Christ's 2nd coming.

Likewise with the Matt.24 example of not one stone standing atop another, many claim that was fulfilled history by in 70 A.D. when the Romans destroyed Jerusalem and the temple. However, Jesus gave that in response to the question about the end of this world and sign of His 2nd coming. And thus it will be on the temple mount, the buildings built there in our near future, a new Jewish temple, and any other, will be thrown down on the "day of the Lord" when Jesus returns to the Mount of Olives.

Also with the Revelation reference to Babylon, and the setting up of another idol for all to bow to or be killed, that happened historically with old Babylon and the king of Babylon, but the historical one serves as a blueprint for the last one as a type.

This means the "day of the Lord" in Jer.46 is also pointing to God's final vengeance upon His enemies who seek to destroy Israel. It is pointing to the event of Isaiah 34:4-6, which is for the time of Christ's future return.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,263.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
This means the "day of the Lord" in Jer.46 is also pointing to God's final vengeance upon His enemies who seek to destroy Israel. It is pointing to the event of Isaiah 34:4-6, which is for the time of Christ's future return.
Are these 'days of the Lord' all to happen when Jesus Returns in glory, seen by all and He destroys the attackers of Jerusalem by the Sword of His Word?
You quote Isaiah 34:4-6. Those prophesied things are describing the Sixth Seal. Proved by Isaiah 34:8 For the Lord has a day of vengeance...… As per Isaiah 61:2b

Obadiah 1...The Day of the Lord is near.....
Zephaniah 1:14 The great and terrible Day of the Lord is near.....
Zechariah 14:1 A Day of the Lord is coming....
Malachi 4:1 The dreadful Day of the Lord comes, like a furnace....
Joel 2:31 The sun will be darkened and the moon as blood, before the great and terrible Day of the Lord.
There is many more, and none of them fit the glorious Return.

I suggest you re-think your end times beliefs.

Upvote 0

charsan

Charismatic Episcopal Church
Jul 12, 2019
South California
✟62,421.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Satan is not coming. No.

He has been here for a very long time!

Exactly, It is God whom is coming. As CS Lewis in one of his Narnia books "...Aslan is on the move!"

Reactions: Lost4words
Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Satan is not coming. No.

He has been here for a very long time!

Until her death I think he might have been in possession of my ex-wife's evil aunt. :eek:

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Are these 'days of the Lord' all to happen when Jesus Returns in glory, seen by all and He destroys the attackers of Jerusalem by the Sword of His Word?
You quote Isaiah 34:4-6. Those prophesied things are describing the Sixth Seal. Proved by Isaiah 34:8 For the Lord has a day of vengeance...… As per Isaiah 61:2b

Obadiah 1...The Day of the Lord is near.....
Zephaniah 1:14 The great and terrible Day of the Lord is near.....
Zechariah 14:1 A Day of the Lord is coming....
Malachi 4:1 The dreadful Day of the Lord comes, like a furnace....
Joel 2:31 The sun will be darkened and the moon as blood, before the great and terrible Day of the Lord.
There is many more, and none of them fit the glorious Return.

I suggest you re-think your end times beliefs.

When Apostle Paul and Apostle Peter referred to the "day of the Lord" from the OT prophets, they were NOT speaking of multiple instances of that day! (1 Thessalonians 5:1-4; 2 Peter 3:10).

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,263.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
When Apostle Paul and Apostle Peter referred to the "day of the Lord" from the OT prophets, they were NOT speaking of multiple instances of that day! (1 Thessalonians 5:1-4; 2 Peter 3:10).
No, because Paul and Peter were specifying a particular day, the Day when the Lord will send His fiery wrath, NOT the glorious Return of Jesus, to come later.

The idea of it all happening on the Day of the Return is illogical and unscriptural. It also means you shift the Sixth Seal from its place in Revelation. Not advisable!

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No, because Paul and Peter were specifying a particular day, the Day when the Lord will send His fiery wrath, NOT the glorious Return of Jesus, to come later.

The idea of it all happening on the Day of the Return is illogical and unscriptural. It also means you shift the Sixth Seal from its place in Revelation. Not advisable!

You have not really studied the NT on that "day of the Lord" then, nor correlated it with the OT prophets. Jesus said He comes "as a thief" (Rev.16:15). The idea of His warning at the end of His Olivet discourse for us to 'watch', so as to not allow the thief to break in, is in relation to what Apostle Paul and Peter taught about the "day of the Lord" coming "as a thief in the night".

Rev 16:15-17
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

16 And He gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

KJV

So when does that battle of Armageddon happen? It happens on the last day of this world. That is about the multitudes prepared in the "valley of decision" on the "day of the Lord" (Joel 3). It is the harvest time when the sickle is put in. It is when the heavens and the earth will literally shake. It is when Christ returns to the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,263.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
You have not really studied the NT on that "day of the Lord" then, nor correlated it with the OT prophets.
You have not bothered to look at my website, where I have over 800 articles on the Prophetic Word. The result of many years of intensive study.
Jesus does NOT Return in wrath, His wrath is all over before then. Revelation 15:1

Joel 3:2-3 I shall gather the nations into the valley of Jehoshaphat [the Lord Judges] I will judge them on behalf of My people, whom they scattered among the nations.
This event is not at the Return of Jesus, as it is described in Rev. 19:11-21 and Zechariah 14:3-4

Joel 3:4-8 What are you to Me, Israel’s neighbors? Do you want vengeance? I will make your deeds recoil onto your own heads. You have harmed Judah and stolen their treasures. I will rouse them and bring them home; your own people will be enslaved.

Joel 3:9-17 Proclaim war among the nations! Prepare your weapons, let the weakest say they are strong. The nations all around will hear the call and gather for judgement. The harvest is ripe- wield the knife, tread the grapes. [Rev. 14:17-20] The Day of the Lords vengeance is at hand, in the place of Decision. But the Lord is a refuge for His people, a defense for Israel. By this you will know that I am the Lord your God. Jerusalem will be holy.

Joel 3:18-21 When that day comes, there will be food and water in plenty in the Land. Egypt and Edom will become desolate wastes because of the violence they did to Judah, but the Land of Israel will be inhabited forever. I shall avenge their blood and the Lord will dwell in Zion.

It is time to realize that we are now at the edge of cataclysmic events. The obvious determination and preparedness of Israel’s enemies is so great, that there is no defence adequate to cope with their attack. It will require divine intervention to avoid the devastation of a worldwide nuclear exchange. The Lord’s terrible Day of wrath by fire, earthquakes, storms and tsunamis will be triggered by this attack and will result in the virtual depopulation of all the holy land. Ezekiel 30:1-5, Zephaniah 2:8-9, Obadiah 1-21

This event will be the fulfilment of Isaiah 30:25-30, Isaiah 63:1-6, Revelation 6:12-17, Isaiah 66:15-16, Zephaniah 1:14-18 & 3:8, 2 Peter 3:7, +

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You have not bothered to look at my website, where I have over 800 articles on the Prophetic Word. The result of many years of intensive study.
Jesus does NOT Return in wrath, His wrath is all over before then. Revelation 15:1

Joel 3:2-3 I shall gather the nations into the valley of Jehoshaphat [the Lord Judges] I will judge them on behalf of My people, whom they scattered among the nations.
This event is not at the Return of Jesus, as it is described in Rev. 19:11-21 and Zechariah 14:3-4

Joel 3:4-8 What are you to Me, Israel’s neighbors? Do you want vengeance? I will make your deeds recoil onto your own heads. You have harmed Judah and stolen their treasures. I will rouse them and bring them home; your own people will be enslaved.

Joel 3:9-17 Proclaim war among the nations! Prepare your weapons, let the weakest say they are strong. The nations all around will hear the call and gather for judgement. The harvest is ripe- wield the knife, tread the grapes. [Rev. 14:17-20] The Day of the Lords vengeance is at hand, in the place of Decision. But the Lord is a refuge for His people, a defense for Israel. By this you will know that I am the Lord your God. Jerusalem will be holy.

Joel 3:18-21 When that day comes, there will be food and water in plenty in the Land. Egypt and Edom will become desolate wastes because of the violence they did to Judah, but the Land of Israel will be inhabited forever. I shall avenge their blood and the Lord will dwell in Zion.

It is time to realize that we are now at the edge of cataclysmic events. The obvious determination and preparedness of Israel’s enemies is so great, that there is no defence adequate to cope with their attack. It will require divine intervention to avoid the devastation of a worldwide nuclear exchange. The Lord’s terrible Day of wrath by fire, earthquakes, storms and tsunamis will be triggered by this attack and will result in the virtual depopulation of all the holy land. Ezekiel 30:1-5, Zephaniah 2:8-9, Obadiah 1-21

This event will be the fulfilment of Isaiah 30:25-30, Isaiah 63:1-6, Revelation 6:12-17, Isaiah 66:15-16, Zephaniah 1:14-18 & 3:8, 2 Peter 3:7, +

I don't need to study your website to know when you have erred in your study.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

solid_core

Oct 13, 2019
Vienna
✟50,919.00
Country
Austria
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
We are definitely in the last days the world will be ending very soon. I believe that the world will end in 2020. Armageddon is coming this year.
I like how you "end of the world" people appear any time something unusual happens. So, almost every year :D

• Winner
Reactions: Lost4words
Upvote 0

TheGreatTribulation

Mar 24, 2020
Sacramento
✟1,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I like how you "end of the world" people appear any time something unusual happens. So, almost every year :D

We are in the pale horse now. The next two seals will be short. Then during the sixth seal the sun will burn out. I am expecting this to happen within the next 9 months. Jesus is coming back very soon. The end will come with a flood.

Upvote 0

solid_core

Oct 13, 2019
Vienna
✟50,919.00
Country
Austria
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
We are in the pale horse now. The next two seals will be short. Then during the sixth seal the sun will burn out. I am expecting this to happen within the next 9 months. Jesus is coming back very soon. The end will come with a flood.
So you left your work?

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,010,777.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

Add your prophecy to the 1,000s of others that are on youtube etc! :doh:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TheGreatTribulation

Mar 24, 2020
Sacramento
✟1,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Add your prophecy to the 1,000s of others that are on youtube etc! :doh:

Alright but if you don’t listen you will be caught unawares. Very hard times are coming. The Pandemic is going to spread, global collapse is happening, then comes world war three. The New World Order will arise out of chaos.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,010,777.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Alright but if you don’t listen you will be caught unawares. Very hard times are coming. The Pandemic is going to spread, global collapse is happening, then comes world war three. The New World Order will arise out of chaos.

Heard it all before.

Just put your trust in Jesus my friend.

Upvote 0

TheGreatTribulation

Mar 24, 2020
Sacramento
✟1,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Heard it all before.

Just put your trust in Jesus my friend.

My trust is in Jesus and the Holy Spirit is telling me to be prepared for the worst and I recommend you do the same.

Reactions: keras
Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,010,777.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
My trust is in Jesus and the Holy Spirit is telling me to be prepared for the worst and I recommend you do the same.

Its not only the Holy Spirit that can tell people things! ;)

Be on your guard.

God bless you

Upvote 0

TheGreatTribulation

Mar 24, 2020
Sacramento
✟1,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Its not only the Holy Spirit that can tell people things! ;)

Be on your guard.

God bless you

John 16:13
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Upvote 0