• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

Sarah Palin to launch her own online news channel

Discussion in 'News & Current Events (Articles Required)' started by Johnboy60, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Johnboy60

Johnboy60 Looking For Interesting News.

+2,811
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    Sarah Palin is again going rogue -- this time to the digital world, with the creation of her own online news channel.

The former vice presidential candidate plans to offer viewers an alternative to the "politically correct filter" of mainstream media.

Sarah Palin to launch her own online news channel - CNN.com

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. mpok1519

mpok1519 Veteran

+312
    Christian
    Single
    Lol "news"

3. vincenticus

vincenticus Newbie

+95
    Seeker
    Married
    The Onion already exists.

4. Hetta

Hetta I'll find my way home

+4,719
    France
    Christian Seeker
    Married
    Thanks for the Monday morning ^_^.

5. AirPo

AirPo with a Touch of Grey

+7,102
    Atheist
    Married
    :doh:

The cartoon network already exists.

6. Maren

Maren Veteran

+1,600
    Seeker
    Private
    Somehow I imagine a cross between Fox News and WND -- taking all the worst qualities of both. Funny how so many like Palin like to claim Fox as the most watched news but don't consider them "mainstream". That is quite a disconnect.

7. Paulos23

Paulos23 Never tell me the odds!

+3,552
    United States
    Atheist
    Married
    US-Others
    There is a fee for her channel, that is enough for me not to watch it. I pay enough for the channels I get now.

8. Paradoxum

Paradoxum Liberty, Equality, Solidarity!

+621
    Humanist
    Private
    UK-Liberal-Democrats
    At least we all know that news from a politician will be unbiased. :thumbsup:

9. TLK Valentine

TLK Valentine You will be who you will be. We are our choices.

+27,938
    Agnostic
    Single
    Surprisingly, it's unimpressive so far...

Sarah Palin Channel Review - TIME

10. Hetta

Hetta I'll find my way home

+4,719
    France
    Christian Seeker
    Married
    People are paying for what is already available.

Hey, I have a bridge over here ...

11. Deidre32

Deidre32 Follow Thy Heart

+2,434
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    hahaha that's funny! ^_^

12. JustMeSee

JustMeSee Contributor

+262
    United States
    Other Religion
    Private
    US-Others
    If I subscribe for a year, will I get a refund when she quits after 6 months?

13. Maren

Maren Veteran

+1,600
    Seeker
    Private
    It definitely is, "an alternative to the... mainstream media." Though I'm having a hard time seeing what makes this a "news" channel. Instead, so far it seems to be the Palin Propoganda channel.

14. TerranceL

TerranceL Sarcasm is kind of an art isn't it?

+4,549
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    I'm sure her friends at Fox will like the competition.

15. mandyangel

mandyangel Regular Member

+204
    Christian
    In Relationship
    US-Republican
    True... but we need a voice that speaks truth and Sarah has been consistent in informing the people with the truth. However, I hope it will be a real news network with REAL news, REAL reporters, and REAL analysis, not just some videos here and there.

16. Paradoxum

Paradoxum Liberty, Equality, Solidarity!

+621
    Humanist
    Private
    UK-Liberal-Democrats
    Palin doesn't seem that trustworthy to me. Not that I'm saying she always purposely lies... I just don't trust her to get things right.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
  17. cow451

cow451 The Most Interesting Poster in the Forum Supporter

+20,820
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Others
    Are you signing up?

18. Douger

Douger Veteran

+847
    Christian
    Ron Paul did something similar with a subscription based internet show, but there are a lot of people genuinely interested in his ideas. Same thing with Glenn Beck, he has a real following of people wanting to know what he thinks.
    Sarah Palin doesn't seem to have a large following. As far as I can tell, the hype surrounding her has been mostly manufactured.

There will probably be a few hundred subscriptions from media outlets who feel obliged to report on whatever Sarah Palin says. That alone could make the website financially viable.

Those things cost a lot of money, I don't think Palin's channel is meant to be that ambitious.

19. South Bound

South Bound I stand with Israel.

+967
    Christian
    Married
    Not a big Sarah Palin fan, but I wish her luck. The more voices, the better.

Besides, I already get The Blaze and Preppers Radio Network and can't even keep up with those.

20. AirPo

AirPo with a Touch of Grey

+7,102
    Atheist
    Married
    [​IMG]