Sarah Palin Reveals COVID diagnosis, urges people to wear masks and take pandemic seriously

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If it were up to me, I'd delete this person's post altogether for spreading misinformation. But, on the other hand, we all know better...and we can just ignore the misinformation.

Also, what you stated has to do with other situations as well, we also have issues in the environment that are being ignored, for the sake of money.

Dumbness never loses its appeal.

Upvote 0

Rajni

☯ Ego ad Eum pertinent ☯
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2007
Visit site
✟1,239,873.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Single
Yes, by all means wear that piece of cloth across your mouth, it does nothing, but make it harder to breathe.
As much as I don't like wearing a mask, I will say that, since doing so, I have not had as much as a cold – and when I get colds, that's bad enough, as I usually also wind up with The Cough From The Pits Of Hell as part of the package. Doesn't need to be something fancy like Covid to make me miserable. Nope. A cold'll do it.

Upvote 0

ThisIsMe123

This And That
Mar 13, 2017
✟186,463.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
As much as I don't like wearing a mask, I will say that, since doing so, I have not had as much as a cold – and when I get colds, that's bad enough, as I usually also wind up with The Cough From The Pits Of Hell as part of the package. Doesn't need to be something fancy like Covid to make me miserable. Nope. A cold'll do it.

Right, and the flu cases this past season, practically zilch.

• Agree
Reactions: Rajni
Upvote 0

renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A full year into this and people like yourself still don't believe masks are effective. Although, it doesn't stop the virus completely, it can decrease the viral load should you encounter the virus, making disease less severe.

Obviously you didn't do your research.
Maybe it's because we see people who wear masks getting it just as much as those who don't.

Upvote 0

renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I want to add that Rennik's posts are out dated, in a way that "Are we still arguing about this?!" lol. His viewpoint is laughable in 2021. He finds it amusing seeing people with masks on, and I'm thinking, "Is this still middle-2020, with these SAME argument occurring now?

Rennik seems to be stuck in a time warp. lol
Less and less people are wearing masks, it's not just me.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟331,478.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
So , do I .When I go to grocery stores. People are wearing mask and social distancing. It's a must . Or stores wont let you in. They have the right to protect their employees. I do know my neighbors that refuse to wear mask at their job. But their owners where Trump fans. One of my neighbors got . She was supper sick and her boyfriend and another close friend died. Well she learned her lesson. But at what cost to her lungs and other organs.

• Agree
Reactions: Tom 1
Upvote 0

renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So , do I .When I go to grocery stores. People are wearing mask and social distancing. It's a must . Or stores wont let you in. They have the right to protect their employees. I do know my neighbors that refuse to wear mask at their job. But their owners where Trump fans. One of my neighbors got . She was supper sick and her boyfriend and another close friend died. Well she learned her lesson. But at what cost to her lungs and other organs.
I go to stores without a mask... Around here it's about half and half. Some people wear one, some don't.
And some people still get it either way. I had a friend who died from covid. No one is saying it's not real.

Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟456,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Would have been meaningfull 6-9 months ago.
Well, that would be hard for her to announce that she had been diagnosed 6-9 months ago and that it knocked her down for awhile when it just happened a few weeks ago.

You have to wear masks here; can't get in anywhere without one.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,396.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I go to stores without a mask... Around here it's about half and half. Some people wear one, some don't.
And some people still get it either way.
This is quite different than your previous claim. There, you implied you had evidence mask wearing didn't do anything. People who use masks getting a disease doesn't back up that idea in the least.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟331,478.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
And some people still get it either way.
You do realize people not wearing mask are breathing on food and stuff? And that can spread it more. This is why mask, social distancing a hand washing is very important. It's sad that you live in such a place, that half the people don't where mask at all.

Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟456,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You do realize people not wearing mask are breathing on food and stuff? And that can spread it more. This is why mask, social distancing a hand washing is very important. It's sad that you live in such a place, that half the people don't where mask at all.
No, it's happy making that we still believe in freedom here. And the no maskers and maskers go to the same store and I haven't seen any brawls. Although I only go to the store about once a week maybe. Church was pretty packed today. Almost zero masks. We even shake hands sometimes. Gasp! It's called freedom. Perhaps you've heard of it?

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,423,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, it's happy making that we still believe in freedom here. And the no maskers and maskers go to the same store and I haven't seen any brawls. Although I only go to the store about once a week maybe. Church was pretty packed today. Almost zero masks. We even shake hands sometimes. Gasp! It's called freedom. Perhaps you've heard of it?

Your freedom ends when you endanger others.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,423,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If the others are willing to be " endangered" that's false. I don't recommend deliberately coughing on people, etc, obviously.

If you chose to deliberately chose to not wear a mask in a public area (i.e. church), you are unnecessarily increasing the chances of infecting someone else. That isn't freedom. It's reckless disregard for the welfare of others.

Upvote 0

renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you chose to deliberately chose to not wear a mask in a public area (i.e. church), you are unnecessarily increasing the chances of infecting someone else. That isn't freedom. It's reckless disregard for the welfare of others.
No, it's the same rules for everyone who comes in. If you don't want " endangered" and you think masks do something, don't go to that church. No one making anyone " endanger" themselves.

Upvote 0

sfs

Jun 30, 2003
Massachusetts
✟341,879.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
No, it's the same rules for everyone who comes in. If you don't want " endangered" and you think masks do something, don't go to that church. No one making anyone " endanger" themselves.
Quite right. And if you don't want drunk drivers slamming into your car and killing you, don't go on the road. We certainly shouldn't be restricting people's freedom by enforcing laws against drinking and driving -- it should be a matter of personal choice. For that matter, if people want to drive on the wrong side of the road, why not? You're free to stay home if don't want to be "endangered" by them. Since I've seen people drive on the wrong side of the road and not hit anything, common sense tells me that driving on the right side of the road really doesn't do any good.

Upvote 0

Mayzoo

Jun 17, 2004
✟204,736.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes, by all means wear that piece of cloth across your mouth, it does nothing, but make it harder to breathe.

If you ever need surgery or any other invasive procedure, be sure to loudly let those docs, nurses etc... know you insist they do not wear a mask as you feel it interferes with breathing too much and you know it is useless at protecting you. I am sure they will appreciate it.

• Agree
Reactions: Whyayeman
Upvote 0