Sarah Huckabee Sanders attacks John Lewis, knows nothing about the civil rights movement

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Significant part of Trump base is White Supremacists or find their views acceptable. Is about 9 percent of American, so about 1/4 of Trump base. This is why Trump supported KKK and Neo Nazis in Charlottesville by calling some "very fine people", and why he attack Puerto Ricans after horrific hurricane, implying they are all lazy. This is why he attacked Judge with racist statement.

Trump must keep this significant part of his base happy or his numbers will drop even further.

22 million Americans support neo-Nazis, new poll indicates
Survey: 9 percent call neo-Nazi views acceptable
Paul Ryan: Trump made "textbook definition of a racist comment"

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sorry to see you so very offended on this early morning.
I wasn't offended, I expect President Trumps administration to have no knowledge of history...well...they probably should know which of President Trumps kids came from which wife because that would be more important for this administration then knowing any silly old US history. :sorry:

We must get thicker skin if we are to win.

M-Bob
M-Bob, if my skin got any thicker I'd be bulletproof. :D
tulc(drives everyday in Chicago and LIKES it!) :wave:

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Finally that explains it Chicago that's why you like Obama.
M-Bob
Actually I've liked him from before he was President, when he was running for office here in Illinois. In fact I remember watching him on this show when he was a State senator here in Chicago:
tulc(misses being able to eat at places like that) :sigh:

Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
16649434_10212090614691352_1304731696100934952_n.jpg

In the "People's Republic of Trump," not being politically correct, a euphemism for ignorance, is now considered the new badge of honor!

During the 2016 Election, "The Donald" boasted that if elected President, he would surround himself with "all the best people!"

When "the best people" includes the likes of Paul Manafort, General Michael Flynn, Steve Bannon and recently Judge Roy Moore, at least Huckabee Sanders hasn't been accused of molesting minors or lying to the FBI!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GeorgiaGuyinAtlanta

Mar 13, 2006
Atlanta, Georgia Metropolitan Area, U.S.A.
✟15,479.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Significant part of Trump base is White Supremacists or find their views acceptable. Is about 9 percent of American, so about 1/4 of Trump base. This is why Trump supported KKK and Neo Nazis in Charlottesville by calling some "very fine people", and why he attack Puerto Ricans after horrific hurricane, implying they are all lazy. This is why he attacked Judge with racist statement.

Trump must keep this significant part of his base happy or his numbers will drop even further.

22 million Americans support neo-Nazis, new poll indicates
Survey: 9 percent call neo-Nazi views acceptable
Paul Ryan: Trump made "textbook definition of a racist comment"

You buy everything HOOK, LINE, & SINKER that the MAINSTREAM MEDIA feeds you.

Yes, Trump did say there were some fine people, but STOP THE LYING, it was not coined as a "white supremacist" event. It was a "UNITE THE RIGHT" event. If you'd actually do a little research, you'd see that the speakers of this event ARE NOT white supremacists. You'll see that one of the attendees is seen on videos on youtube cordially talking to black people.

No, what happened, in my opinion, is that a lot of Democrat plants infiltrated the events dressed as klansman and they stayed on the outside of the park (according to reports, not moving), so as to create the illusion that the event was that of white supremacy.

You can't just label anyone a neo-nazi, simply because they don't share your views. According to the radical ungodly, non-saved so-called "Christian" left, who supports candidates who vouch for abortion and homosexuality, and who the Bible says are "of the devil" for such unclean hearts, they claim that anyone who advocates on cultural and racial interests is a "neo nazi". Well, if that is the case, then the Congressional Black Caucus are neo-nazis, as is the NAACP, the UNCF, LaRaza, MECHA, etc.

The thing with the left is that they don't seem to get it through their thick skulls that what they are advocating, a never-ending stream of non-European immigrants, essentially not much border enforcement, etc. WILL be the downfall of Western Civilization. You'd have to be an ignorant individual not to notice that different cultures are not the same. Some are more successful than others. However, this dissonance, the result of denying God, in my opinion, has given them a delusional mindset where they are blinded to the truth.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Yes, Trump did say there were some fine people, but STOP THE LYING, it was not coined as a "white supremacist" event. It was a "UNITE THE RIGHT" event. If you'd actually do a little research, you'd see that the speakers of this event ARE NOT white supremacists. You'll see that one of the attendees is seen on videos on youtube cordially talking to black people.

No, what happened, in my opinion, is that a lot of Democrat plants infiltrated the events dressed as klansman and they stayed on the outside of the park (according to reports, not moving), so as to create the illusion that the event was that of white supremacy.

You can't just label anyone a neo-nazi, simply because they don't share your views. According to the radical ungodly, non-saved so-called "Christian" left, who supports candidates who vouch for abortion and homosexuality, and who the Bible says are "of the devil" for such unclean hearts, they claim that anyone who advocates on cultural and racial interests is a "neo nazi". Well, if that is the case, then the Congressional Black Caucus are neo-nazis, as is the NAACP, the UNCF, LaRaza, MECHA, etc.

The thing with the left is that they don't seem to get it through their thick skulls that what they are advocating, a never-ending stream of non-European immigrants, essentially not much border enforcement, etc. WILL be the downfall of Western Civilization. You'd have to be an ignorant individual not to notice that different cultures are not the same. Some are more successful than others. However, this dissonance, the result of denying God, in my opinion, has given them a delusional mindset where they are blinded to the truth.

I agree with your thoughts concerning this one on the (very, very far left) but, have came to the conclusion that it is a waste of time interacting with them or taking notice of their posts.

It's just a fact that some are blinded.

M-Bob

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Two things come to mind: 1) do you have some proof to support your theory about that conspiracy of faux klansmen? I for one would love to see it.
And 2) THAT was a sweet rant right there! I'd give it a 7 out of 10 on the rant scale, you lost a point because there wasn't any reference to George Soros and another one for no sudden color/bolding changes and a final one because, for a real master ranting? I never really felt this sort of passion in the post:
giphy.gif

and that's what a 10 out of 10 rant needs! :wave:
tulc(still thinks a 7 is nothing to be ashamed of!) :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GeorgiaGuyinAtlanta

Mar 13, 2006
✟15,479.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Two things come to mind: 1) do you have some proof to support your theory about that conspiracy of faux klansmen? I for one would love to see it.
And 2) THAT was a sweet rant right there! I'd give it a 7 out of 10 on the rant scale, you lost a point because there wasn't any reference to George Soros and another one for no sudden color/bolding changes and a final one because, for a real master ranting? I never really felt this sort of passion in the post:
giphy.gif

and that's what a 10 out of 10 rant needs! :wave:
tulc(still thinks a 7 is nothing to be ashamed of!) :oldthumbsup:

1) The best way to find the truth is to look up channels on YouTube of people who are prominent in the ALT RIGHT movement, and of whom attended this event. In certain videos, and it was repeated multiple times, it was pointed out that the event was hijacked by assumed outsiders. We know that the left is ungodly and thinks nothing of lying and deceiving the public.

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
1) The best way to find the truth is to look up channels on YouTube of people who are prominent in the ALT RIGHT movement, and of whom attended this event. In certain videos, and it was repeated multiple times, it was pointed out that the event was hijacked by assumed outsiders. We know that the left is ungodly and thinks nothing of lying and deceiving the public.

The Alt-Right is just rebranded KKK, Nazis, White Supremacists, and other crazy people. Why would anyone believe anything they stated?

• Agree
Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So you don't actually have proof so much as people (with a vested interest in distancing themselves from being identified as klan members or nazi's) saying there were faux klans men there? :scratch:
tulc(is well aware of peoples tendency to lie about things, he just isn't sure it's only leftists who do so) :sorry:

Upvote 0

GeorgiaGuyinAtlanta

Mar 13, 2006
✟15,479.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Alt-Right is just rebranded KKK, Nazis, White Supremacists, and other crazy people. Why would anyone believe anything they stated?

Actually, no, it isn't rebranded KKK, Nazis, white supremacists, etc. If you'd actually take the time to look into it, you'd see that the Alt Right covers a spectrum of people with US constitutional interests to conservative interests to white advocacy interests. None of these has anything to do with hating another group. It is simply saying, "we are on the wrong road. Our country is dying. Our civilization is being destroyed, and there are policies and people who are doing it, and it has to stop."

Please, THINK. Please, look into things with an open mind and don't buy everything the left-wing ungodly media tell you to think.

Upvote 0

GeorgiaGuyinAtlanta

Mar 13, 2006
✟15,479.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So you don't actually have proof so much as people (with a vested interest in distancing themselves from being identified as klan members or nazi's) saying there were faux klans men there? :scratch:
tulc(is well aware of peoples tendency to lie about things, he just isn't sure it's only leftists who do so) :sorry:

You are asking me to provide you with names. All I recall in the ALT Right movement is James Allsup and a guy who goes by the name of "Baked Alaska". However, they may not have been the ones who mentioned what happened at the event by infiltrators. The latter is seen in videos being cordial to black people. The latter more advocates for conservative, constitutional issues. The former advocates for policies to prevent whites from becoming a minority in their own lands. Nothing wrong with that. I know for a fact that the United States will likely cease to exist in its current form, socially, culturally, and even geographically, if whites become a minority, and it's not for the best.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Actually, no, it isn't rebranded KKK, Nazis, white supremacists, etc. If you'd actually take the time to look into it, you'd see that the Alt Right covers a spectrum of people with US constitutional interests to conservative interests to white advocacy interests. None of these has anything to do with hating another group. It is simply saying, "we are on the wrong road. Our country is dying. Our civilization is being destroyed, and there are policies and people who are doing it, and it has to stop."

Please, THINK. Please, look into things with an open mind and don't buy everything the left-wing ungodly media tell you to think.
I think you should take your own advice. It will help both you and your country.

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lewis was a civil rights follower, not leader, and that
was 60 years ago. Today, he is either going senile or
he is completely crazy, like Maxine Waters and Nancy
Pelosi and at least a dozen or so others in Congress.
Well...it's true that, unlike President Trump, Rep. Lewis didn't have to be sued in order to force him to rent apartments to black people 43 years ago, but I do think he had a greater part in the Civil Rights movement then you're giving him credit for. :wave:
tulc(suspects President Trump might have a larger role then Rep. Lewis if they ever opened a noncivil rights museum, so...there's that to look forward to) :sorry:

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well...it's true that, unlike President Trump, Rep. Lewis didn't have to be sued in order to force him to rent apartments to black people 43 years ago

Did that come from off the wall tulc?
No more coffee for you today.
And less coffee for you tomorrow.

Consider yourself on coffee restriction.

M-Bob

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Did that come from off the wall tulc?
No more coffee for you today.
And less coffee for you tomorrow.

Consider yourself on coffee restriction.

M-Bob
you can have my coffee when you pry it from my still warm from holding the cup dead hands! :mad:
tulc(and probably not even then!) :sorry:

Upvote 0