Not open for further replies.

Firscherscherling

Liberal Filthy Hairless Pig-Monkey
Apr 9, 2003
✟3,271.00
Faith
Atheist
Outspoken said:
then neither is any other type of sexual preversion, and thus should be sanctioned under the law.
Well, I won't bother discussing the issue of perversion with you. Not worth the trouble.

But may I ask, what is the difference between a victimless act and an act involving a victim? A consensual act and a non-consensual act? (are you the person who has argued that children of all ages can consent? if so, this probably isn't worth it either.)

Upvote 0

Outspoken

Standing in the Gap
Nov 8, 2002
✟22,188.00
Faith
Christian
Firscherscherling said:
Well, I won't bother discussing the issue of perversion with you. Not worth the trouble.

But may I ask, what is the difference between a victimless act and an act involving a victim? A consensual act and a non-consensual act? (are you the person who has argued that children of all ages can consent? if so, this probably isn't worth it either.)
yup, that's me. How can a child not give concent, or a parent of that child not be elgiable to give concent for that child?

As for victimless acts, I have seen no sexual preversion which the person is not a willing participant.

Upvote 0

Firscherscherling

Apr 9, 2003
✟3,271.00
Faith
Atheist
Outspoken said:
yup, that's me. How can a child not give concent, or a parent of that child not be elgiable to give concent for that child?

As for victimless acts, I have seen on sexual preversion which the person it not a willing participant.
Sure. I mean, why restrict your children at all? Certainly my 18-month old can cross the street and tell me how to raise her. (I fear for any children in your care)

Your second sentence makes absolutely no sense that I can figure out. Just type-os or what?

Upvote 0

Outspoken

Standing in the Gap
Nov 8, 2002
✟22,188.00
Faith
Christian
Firscherscherling said:
Sure. I mean, why restrict your children at all? Certainly my 18-month old can cross the street and tell me how to raise her. (I fear for any children in your care)

Your second sentence makes absolutely no sense that I can figure out. Just type-os or what?
So you're saying that 8 year olds are mindless drones and can't think for themselves? man, next thing you know you'll say that they are property and you'll endorse infancide up to around 9 years old or something.

as for the second sentence, wow...my typing isn't that bad, on=no and it=is....can't believe you couldn't get that..

Upvote 0

Paula

Veteran
Oct 15, 2003
Arizona
Visit site
✟17,178.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
Outspoken said:
then neither is any other type of sexual preversion, and thus should be sanctioned under the law.
Exactly. It never ceases to amaze me how many fallacious arguments are built on faulty premises and bad analogies. People will go to any means to justify their actions. Some of you may remember the old "extra Y" chromosome theory which tried to explain away criminal behavior by proving it to be the result of a genetic aberration or defect. Not many genetic scientists bought it then, and not many do now either.

Upvote 0

Firscherscherling

Apr 9, 2003
✟3,271.00
Faith
Atheist
Paula said:
Exactly. It never ceases to amaze me how many fallacious arguments are built on faulty premises and bad analogies. People will go to any means to justify their actions. Some of you may remember the old "extra Y" chromosome theory which tried to explain away criminal behavior by proving it to be the result of a genetic aberration or defect. Not many genetic scientists bought it then, and not many do now either.
It never ceases to amaze me thwt people will build card houses of hatred and criticism against people they don't know and who mean them and do them no harm.

Upvote 0

Christi

Mar 28, 2002
Visit site
✟4,038.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Paula said:
Exactly. It never ceases to amaze me how many fallacious arguments are built on faulty premises and bad analogies. People will go to any means to justify their actions.
I agree with this wholeheartedly, but I think we should worry about OUR justification for OUR actions, before we worry about purging our neighbor from their sin. I can't imagine the spiritual pride a person would have, to make them think they are pure enough to be able to forget themselves, and meddle in the lives of others and their sins. If someone asks me as a Christian for advice or counsel in their life, I will give it according to the Bible, but I refuse to step out of my life and the sin contained within it, in order to enter someone else's life and start housekeeping. I think Jesus would call me a hypocrite if I did so.

Upvote 0

Gunny

Remnant
Supporter
May 18, 2002
United States of America
✟35,162.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wilfred of Ivanhoe said:
I do not hate you, in fact, I love you. I believe the Bible to be the inerrant word of God and that those who truly love God will not play word games to justify their lifestyle in their own eyes. I pray that God would open your eyes and show you His truth, not your own. I do not demand you to adhere to this book, but God does.

You don't have to care what I think of you, but on the day of judgement, we must both answer for our lifestyle. I pray that God opens your eyes to the truth that you may be found in Christ.
AMEN!

Upvote 0

xtxArchxAngelxtx

Peace Keeper
Aug 18, 2003
Dayton Ohio
Visit site
✟16,903.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Republican
Polycarp1 said:
And if that is the case, then in what way does it apply to moral gay people who seek to share their lives together in covenanted union with the person they love? Certainly "fornication" and "whoredoms" and the other vivid Scriptural condemnations of sexual license do not apply to a married couple's sex life!
uh sex within marriage is fine... fornicate all you want, just don't make it your life. Sex is a gift, don't abuse it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Outspoken

Standing in the Gap
Nov 8, 2002
✟22,188.00
Faith
Christian
Firscherscherling said:
It never ceases to amaze me thwt people will build card houses of hatred and criticism against people they don't know and who mean them and do them no harm.
it has nothing to do with hate. It has to do with morals. If you believe murdering people is okay if they want it I would say that's wrong too. For the it doesn't harm anyone thing, so do a lot of other actions, but then again I'm sure you have a double standard when it comes to that.

Upvote 0

Firscherscherling

Apr 9, 2003
✟3,271.00
Faith
Atheist
Outspoken said:
it has nothing to do with hate. It has to do with morals. If you believe murdering people is okay if they want it I would say that's wrong too. For the it doesn't harm anyone thing, so do a lot of other actions, but then again I'm sure you have a double standard when it comes to that.
There are a number of people one here with double standards. You being perhaps the biggest. And, as usual, your mental leaps don't impress me.

All I care to say is that your morals are yours and mine are mine. I'd hold myself up to scrutiny against you in a second. No comparison. And please stay away from my children because you apparently think it ould be ok to ask them out on a date, or for sex, or if they'd like you to buy them a six pack. Sorry, but my 7-year old isn't ready for that. [edited by moderator for flaming]

And you can call it what you want. Expressing hatred toward others for no good reason is hate. Blind hatred is hate. [edited by moderator for flaming]

[edited by moderator]

[noflame]

Upvote 0

xtxArchxAngelxtx

Peace Keeper
Aug 18, 2003
Dayton Ohio
Visit site
✟16,903.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Republican
"Please read quickly before this gets removed. It would be a shame if you missed my post. After that, please place me on your ignore list. I'll never change for you, so try focusing on corrupting someone else. Thanks"

Despite how much I agree with you, this attitude will only back fire on you...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

xtxArchxAngelxtx

Peace Keeper
Aug 18, 2003
Dayton Ohio
Visit site
✟16,903.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Republican
Firscherscherling said:
Don't care. You can't use reason to cure someone of stupidity. Perhaps supidity is genetic as well.
The fact you don't care and are calling it stupidity and how you reacted is stupidity in itself.

Emotion outbursts won't cure people either. Also, you can't cure someone who does not think/know they are sick.

Upvote 0

Firscherscherling

Apr 9, 2003
✟3,271.00
Faith
Atheist
xtxArchxAngelxtx said:
The fact you don't care and are calling it stupidity and how you reacted is stupidity in itself.

Emotion outbursts won't cure people either. Also, you can't cure someone who does not think/know they are sick.
Ok. So you say it's wrong for me to call someone stupid, and because I did I am stupid. How ironic of you. As tempting as it is, I won't repeat the cycle.

Actually, I'd like to thank you. I went back to read my earlier post to see if it was something I should edit. Indeed it was. I found three type-os.

View it as an emotional outburst if you wish. It does read that way I suppose. But I am feeling quite good today. Don't like it, have it removed. I won't care. Otherwise, please mind your own business.

Upvote 0

Susan

退屈させた1 つ (bored one)
Feb 16, 2002
El Cajon, California, USA
Visit site
✟15,012.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
.:Mod hat on:.

:topic:
:rules:

[noflame]
[notroll]
[nooff]

Also, please keep your personal disputes off of the forums. If you must dispute personally with each other, use the PM system or private means of communication such as e-mail or IM. Thank you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.