✟13,911.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm close to Vacaville.

Have you tried The Father's House? I love that church!

...and I have cows!

The Father's House is pretty amazing. I haven't ever been there myself, but some staff from there came last May to UC Davis for the "Whole Earth Festival", which is like a huge 3 weekend for hippies. They helped my fellowship set up a dream interpretation tent becuase a lot of people at those types of events are looking for faith and spirituality. The people at the Father's House also prayed for graduating seniors in our fellowship at a different time.

My current young adult pastor said he got saved at a conference at the Father's House 6 or 7 years ago.

PS The Fentons in Vacaville is awesome. A few times, I and different friends would go co-plan bible study there when it was our turn to lead in in the springtime (when the leader encourag 2 or 3 people in their groups to lead for a night that week).

Upvote 0

1Prophetess

Amazing Grace, How Sweet You Are Lord Jesus!
Jan 17, 2010
California USA
✟17,661.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
That's really interesting. I love the Father's House. I've only been going for less than a year. They have a small group idea where many people put on small groups and there are so many new things to learn. I just love it!

Upvote 0
Aug 19, 2011
✟15,140.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
I recently moved here to nor cal. Idk if its just the location but SF area- within a 60/70 mile radius just doest agree with my spirit. I feel such wickedness- like a real bad spirit. My husband works in Alameda and we first moved to Pleasanton but now we are in Tracy. I just hate it out here. Men don't seem like men and women don't seem like women. I have so much anxiety here. I finally found a good church that I enjoy but things are just "different." I feel like I am fighting a spiritual battle daily. I am also very lonely since I have no family or friends here. I pray God sends good people/friends/other couples our way.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums