San Francisco Bay Area?

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rendiew

May 6, 2006
North Dakota
✟15,151.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm originally from San Francisco.

I left for college though. And I've never looked back. The city just wasn't for me. Too many people, traffic was horrible, the crime-rate was too high for my tastes, and in my opinion, not the best place to raise a family, among many other things.

I'm now in North Dakota. :) I'm very happy. North Dakota is where I plan on staying for a while. The only problem with North Dakota is that while it's higher education system is excellent (great education for very little money), its record of keeping its young people in the state is not so good, to put it mildly.

--Be Happy

Upvote 0

JJB

Dec 28, 2004
✟4,433.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
rendiew said:
I'm originally from San Francisco.

I left for college though. And I've never looked back. The city just wasn't for me. Too many people, traffic was horrible, the crime-rate was too high for my tastes, and in my opinion, not the best place to raise a family, among many other things.

I'm now in North Dakota. :) I'm very happy. North Dakota is where I plan on staying for a while. The only problem with North Dakota is that while it's higher education system is excellent (great education for very little money), its record of keeping its young people in the state is not so good, to put it mildly.

--Be Happy
ND needs more industry other than farming. That's probably the reason ppl leave. I love that part of the USA: ND, SD, Montana.

BTW, i'm in the Monterey Bay area. A little south of SF Bay.

Upvote 0