Apr 28, 2005
Illinois
Visit site
✟27,180.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Has anyone ever watched this when it was on TV? About a squad of pizza pie making cats who fight The Big Cheese and them in Little Tokyo? So, cool...It was funny, too.
Speedy, Guido and Polly were the threesome's names. There was Francine who worked at the phone...:clap: ^_^

Qyöt27

AMV Editor At Large
Apr 2, 2004
St. Petersburg, Florida
✟81,859.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I loved Samurai Pizza Cats. 1997 sure was a long time ago; I still have tapes of it somewhere that I recorded off TV. It's funny now because of some of the in-jokes that appear from time to time.

If only I could find it on DVD...not even CDJapan has them, last I checked anyway.

Upvote 0

thenewageriseth

Stranger in my town, commoner in my realm
Apr 28, 2005
Illinois
Visit site
✟27,180.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Qyöt27 said:
I loved Samurai Pizza Cats. 1997 sure was a long time ago; I still have tapes of it somewhere that I recorded off TV. It's funny now because of some of the in-jokes that appear from time to time.
Qyöt27 said:

If only I could find it on DVD...not even CDJapan has them, last I checked anyway.

If only it was...one time though I ran across a VHS on the net (only one) that came from the UK...probably was put together in the UK...

1997...I was like 9 or something...:D

Upvote 0
May 28, 2014
Greeneville
Visit site
✟44,101.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi guys, I am wanting a Christian review of Samurai pizza cats and the Megaman manga because I own both of them but I want to know if GOD would be displeased with me for owning them or not. What I am saying is I don't know if they are sinful or not. I want to get a Christian perspective on them both. I tried looking for a review online, but I didn't find any.

I went through a lot of my books this morning and got rid of the ones that teach evolution, because I know that GOD is not pleased with that world-view and I don't want to anger Him. I am actually afraid of His wrath.

We all know that evolution is a lie anyway. I suspect that all these things are lies cleverly constructed by the Devil in an attempt to lead people away from the true GOD.

There are a lot of books in our culture today that teach things contrary to the Bible. Other religions, the occult, evolution, other world-views that do not agree with the Bible, you name it. I want to steer clear of all these books and movies because I want GOD to bless me and if I have any media that may be sinful, that might come between my relationship with Him and I don't want that.

I also went through my video games, CDs, and movies and I got rid of the ones that I thought had any sin in them. I did this all to please GOD, and I hope He is happy that I am getting rid of anything in my life that is not in conjunction with the Christian world-view, which so happens to be my world-view as well.

I told myself that if I was going to buy any more entertainment in the future, it would have to be consistent with Christianity. That is why I have been going to Christian review websites, so that I can get a Christian perspective on today's modern entertainment. I am in the habit now of checking any entertainment to see if it has any sin in it.

Do you remember that verse in the Bible that said that people burned their books after they got saved because they also were not in conjugation with Christianity? (I think those were either magical or occult books.)

I see myself doing the same thing.

So I have gotten rid of almost my entire library! :) Now I have a lot of room to put godly Christian books there!

I prayed to GOD over the past fews days asking Him that if I sinned, would He please reveal it to me (because I am finite and I don't even know when I sin). I think He has. I think He has helped me realize just how many bad books I was keeping. I am grateful that He revealed that to me.

I think sometimes we sin without even knowing it. Which is why we must always confess to Him.

Now there is a huge pile on my kitchen table of books and movies. I think I will give the books away to the library and donate the video games somewhere. Do you think that is bad? If I donate books that I think are sinful, does that mean I would be helping other people to sin? Help me out here.

I am going to delete my Youtube account and start completely over. I realize that not every video I have saved to My Favorites might be pleasing to the LORD. So I am going to delete the whole thing and look only at the videos that I think GOD would be pleased with.

It's a sinful world out there, people. You are constantly having to check yourself.

Jesus said, "Will I find faith on the earth?"

And He was right because a lot of people today do not believe... :(

Last edited:
Upvote 0