John 1:9
Feb 12, 2015
✟2,579.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
" You are more than welcome to shout it from the rooftops Brother! "

Now then , just what day in April is it , OOO the first DAY !

Like Arnold said , I say , " I'll be back " !

The bonus question has no bearing on what day it happened to be yesterday.

FYI

Upvote 0

ron4shua

" ... each in our own order " , Hallelu-YAH .
Aug 3, 2014
Sacramento valley
Visit site
✟12,507.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Greetings my brother ;

" Why is it said of John the Baptist that the least in the kingdom is greater than he?"
Matthew 14 The Scriptures (ISR 1998)
10 and sent and beheaded Yoḥanan in prison.

When YAHshua/Jesus taught this teaching was , three chapters before
Yoḥanan the Immerser was executed .

Matthew 11 The Scriptures (ISR 1998)

9“But what did you go out to see? A prophet? Yea, I say to you, and more than a prophet.

10“For this is he of whom it was written, ‘See, I send My messenger before Your face, who shall prepare Your way before You.’

11“Truly, I say to you, among those born of women there has not risen one greater than Yoḥanan the Immerser, yet the least one in the reign of the heavens is greater than he.

12“And from the days of Yoḥanan the Immerser till now the reign of the heavens is violated, and the violent seize it.

13“For all the prophets and the Torah prophesied till Yoḥanan.

14“And if you wish to accept it, he is Ěliyahu who was about to come.

Malachi 3 The Scriptures (ISR 1998)

1“See, I am sending My messenger, and he shall prepare the way before Me. Then suddenly the Master you are seeking comes to His Hĕḵal, even the Messenger of the covenant, in whom you delight. See, He is coming,” said יהוה of hosts.

Isaiah 40 The Scriptures (ISR 1998)

1“Comfort, comfort My people!” says your Elohim.

2“Speak to the heart of Yerushalayim, and cry out to her, that her hard service is completed, that her crookedness is pardoned, that she has received from the hand of יהוה double for all her sins.”

3The voice of one crying in the wilderness, “Prepare the way of יהוה; make straight in the desert a highway for our Elohim.

4“Let every valley be raised, and every mountain and hill made low. And the steep ground shall become level, and the rough places smooth.

5“And the esteem of יהוה shall be revealed, and all flesh together shall see it. For the mouth of יהוה has spoken.”

6The voice said, “Cry out!” and he said, “What do I cry?” “All flesh is grass, and all its loveliness is like the flower of the field.

7“Grass shall wither, the flower shall fade, when the Spirit of יהוה has blown on it! Truly the people is grass!

8“Grass shall wither, the flower shall fade, but the Word of our Elohim stands forever.”

2 Corinthians 11 The Scriptures (ISR 1998)

3But I am afraid, lest, as the serpent deceived Ḥawwah by his trickery, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Messiah.

4For, indeed, if he who is coming proclaims another יהושע, whom we have not proclaimed, or if you receive a different spirit which you have not received, or a different Good News which you have not accepted, you put up with it well enough!

This is "... the simplicity that is in Messiah."

Yoḥanan the Immerser was the GREATEST human flesh & blood man , " among those born of women there has not risen one greater than Yoḥanan the Immerser "

Yohanan died & was entombed & raised with our Master at the end of the third day ( the first resurrection ). Sometime between sunset & the sighting of the third star at the end of the Sabbath & start , dawn of the first day of the week , Sunday . Scripture claims risen dead people were seen walking " the streets " . Scripture records very little of where they stayed until the ascension , I hold they went to Beulah Land with or very soon after our Master did .

Acts 1 The Scriptures (ISR 1998)

3to whom He also presented Himself alive after His suffering by many infallible proofs, being seen by them for forty days, speaking concerning the reign of Elohim.

4And meeting with them, He commanded them not to leave Yerushalayim, but to wait for the Promise of the Father, “which you have heard from Me

8“But you shall receive power when the Set-apart Spirit has come upon you, and you shall be My witnesses in Yerushalayim, and in all Yehuḏah and Shomeron, and to the end of the earth.”

9And having said this, while they were looking on, He was taken up, and a cloud hid Him from their sight.

" The Day " of Pentecost , Acts 2:38 , The Free Gift of The ONE Spirit is what makes Tom , Dick , Harry , Jane , Gladys , Judy or anyone else

" Greater than the Greatest flesh Human with his backpack full of unforgiven SIN .

If this is to simplistic , it's just the way it reads for me .

Here's a " Bonus answer " for those thinking the malefactor went to Paradise THAT " DAY " , our Master didn't ascend for 43 days after His death .

Luke 23 The Scriptures (ISR 1998)

42And he said to יהושע, “Master, remember me when You come into Your reign.”

43And יהושע said to him, “Truly, I say to you today, you shall be with Me in Paradise.”

Happy belated April fools day to all the Saints .

Upvote 0