Resi
✟24,557.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Besides Pauline letters, where is it preached the Salvation to the Gentiles?

I found this "And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious." Isaiah 11

Last edited:

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

I found this "And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious." Isaiah 11
Here are a few verses I found using a concordance.

Strong's Concordance with Hebrew and Greek Lexicon

Isa 49:6
Indeed He says,
‘It is too small a thing that You should be My Servant
To raise up the tribes of Jacob, And to restore the preserved ones of Israel;
I will also give You as a light to the Gentiles,
That You should be My salvation to the ends of the earth.' ”

Luk 2:32
A light to bring revelation to the Gentiles,
And the glory of Your people Israel.”
34 Then Simeon blessed them, and said to Mary His mother, “Behold, this Child is destined for the fall and rising of many in Israel, and for a sign which will be spoken against".

Matt 4:16
The people, the one-sitting in darkness perceived a great Light.
And/also to-the ones-sitting in part and shadow of death, a Light springs-up to-them.
[Isaiah 60:2,3]

Act 13:47
“For so the Lord has commanded us:
‘I have set you as a light to the Gentiles,
That you should be for salvation to the ends of the earth.' 

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord'sWarrior
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Why then some people put aside the Pauline letters? They usually use the contradictions in them.
I would venture to say that most of the Jewish people and rulers at that time weren't really fond of Paul, and just like Jesus, they tended to be wary of him, especially his conversion to Christ and under the impression that he was trying to change the Mosaic Law.

Acts21:
21 But they are under the impression that you teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, telling them not to circumcise their children or observe our customs.

Acts 22:
1 Brothers and fathers, listen now to my defense before you.”
2 When they heard him speak to them in Aramaic,a they became even more silent.
Then Paul declared,
3 I am a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but raised in this city.

Later, when I had returned to Jerusalem and was praying at the temple, I fell into a trance, 18 and saw the Lord saying to me, ‘Hurry! Leave Jerusalem quickly, because the people here will not accept your testimony about Me.’
19 ‘Lord,’ I answered, ‘they know very well that in one synagogue after another I imprisoned and beat those who believed in You.
20 And when the blood of Your witness Stephen was shed, I stood there giving my approval and watching over the garments of those who killed him.’
21 Then He said to me, ‘Go! I will send you far away to the Gentiles.’”
22 The crowd listened to Paul until he made this statement.
Then they lifted up their voices and shouted, “Rid the earth of him! He is not fit to live!”
23 As they were shouting and throwing off their cloaks and tossing dust into the air

The Destruction of Jerusalem - George Peter Holford, 1805AD

Revelation 18:19
And they cast dust upon their heads and cried-out lamenting and mourning saying
"Woe! Woe! the great City, in which are-rich all those having ships in the sea out of her preciousness!
that in one hour She was desolated".

618fa595d96014f0258c8b619dc610e2.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Why then some people put aside the Pauline letters? They usually use the contradictions in them.
It is possible to see a contradiction because of how I have not correctly understood what Paul means. And here we are talking about scriptures that say if salvation is for Gentiles. So, do you mean that there are people who think Paul contradicts himself about if salvation is for the Gentiles? I have not seen anything which I think is a contradiction about this.

In Acts 26:18 it is clear that Paul says Jesus sent him to the Gentiles.

And our Apostle John has given us scripture which to me means Gentiles are included, even though the word "Gentile" is not used; one example is >

"And He Himself is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the whole world." (1 John 2:2)

Upvote 0

Adstar

May 10, 2005
New South Wales
✟49,258.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Hosea 1: KJV
10 "¶ Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God."

Hosea 2: KJV

23 "And I will sow her unto me in the earth; and I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people; and they shall say, Thou art my God."

Romans 9:KJV
24 "Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles? {25} As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved. {26} And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God."

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Also, we have Revelation 7:9-15, which says John saw a great number of people who have made their robes "white in the blood of the Lamb" (Revelation 7:14). These people are "of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues" (Revelation 7:9).

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Also, we have Revelation 7:9-15, which says John saw a great number of people who have made their robes "white in the blood of the Lamb" (Revelation 7:14). These people are "of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues" (Revelation 7:9).

Only people who reject God's Holy Spirit are allowed into Hell.

19For what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20For since the creation of the worldGod’s invisible qualities, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood from His workmanship, so thatmen are without excuse.

Upvote 0