Ohio
✟16,714.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I used to be a born-again Christian on fire for God but then I met my fiance'. He's the love of my life and we have two wonderful children together. I love both of them more than life itself. But he's a non-believer and obviously we had sex before marriage as we have two children and are due to be wed this September. I've lost sight of God and alot of times I don't even care. Right now is one of the times that I do. If someone could pray for my salvation that would be awesome!. I don't think I'm saved anymore because of my transgressions and lack of repentance. I don't want any of the "you've swayed it's your fault and you have the audacity to come and ask for help!" type of posts. Because I know I've gone away from God and I know I'm in the wrong. I just don't have the will myself to fix this myself. I need prayer and I need God. Especially with the issue of the children. I personally believe staying with the father of both my children is very important, both to them and to me.

mssurrendered

With God ALL things are possible
Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Father God,I come to You today and I ask that You be with Chava,show her Father God that You still love her as much as You love anyone else.Continue Holy Spirit to draw her to You and show her that she needs to surrender her life to You.Give Chava the desire to want you.Help her to make the right decision in getting married and in raising her children.I ask You this in Jesus`s precious name.And I thank You for what you are going to do in Chava and her families life.

Chava,I don`t think anyone here would ever tell you that you deserve this and that you don`t have the right to come and ask for prayer.I consider it an honor to come on here and read this and pray for you.
I was brought up in a christian home and asked Jesus in my heart at a young age and then turned my back on serving God as a teenager and I was in the world for many years.I did the same as you I had a children without been married and I did many things that I shouldn`t have.I had always felt unworthy and felt quilty to God,but not enough to make a full commitment to Him.Then one day about 6 years ago I totally surrendered my life to Christ and I totally lost all of my unworthiness that I had always felt.I had alot of cleaning up of things in my life to do.But by the grace and love of God I`ve come along way.And I`ve never ever regretted it for one minute.Best decision I ever made.I still have along way to go,but its way easier now that I let go and let Christ take control of my life.
I`ll continue to pray for you Chava.I believe our God is a God of miracles and if you surrendered your life to Him,He would do alot of things in your life for you.Like your husbands to be`s heart.He could so change it,if you would just let Him be God of your life.
So God bless you and remember He loves you as much as He loves anybody.You are very precious to Him.He`s just waiting for you to come to Him.He won`t force Himself on you,he wants you to make that choice.

Upvote 0

James 1:27

Redeemed of the Lord
Jul 19, 2008
USA
✟29,152.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Father, your word says that NOTHING can separate us from your love through Christ Jesus. That includes the choices that we make. I pray that you would once again light that flame of desire to know and love you once again in her heart. Bring to rememberence all that you have done for her and bring her into a full new relationship with you. I know you are drawing Chava to yourself otherwise she would not feel your gentle spirit convicting her heart, reminding her of who you are and who she belongs to. Thank you Lord that you pursue us, desiring us to be yours. Thank you for this precious sister, Chava. Lead her into the way she should go. :prayer:

In Jesus name, :angel:
Amen

Reactions: mssurrendered
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.