North America
✟166,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Rom 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
(MY NOTE: Sins required wage is DEATH. Eternal life/salvation is accessed through Christ)

Rom 3:
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
(MY NOTE: ALL are sinners & deserve sins required wage/DEATH)

24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
(MY NOTE: Justified by Grace thru Faith placed in Christ's sin atoning death & resurrection)

Eph 2:8 For "by grace are ye saved" "through faith"; and that not of yourselves: "it is the gift of God":
(MY NOTE: By Grace you will be saved, when you apply faith to Christ's sin payment & resurrection. God's Grace is His Gift [Rom 3:24]!

Thayer's Greek Lexicon 5485 Greek/charis - English/grace
(2) N. T. writers use charis pre-eminently of that kindness by which God bestows: favors even upon the ill-deserving, and grants to sinners the pardon of their offences, and bids them accept of eternal salvation through Christ: Rom 3:24
Thayer's Greek: 5485. χάρις (charis) -- grace, kindness

Strong's Concordance G5485 charis/grace
Usage: (a) grace, as a gift or blessing brought to man by Jesus Christ,
Strong's Greek: 5485. χάρις (charis) -- grace, kindness

Additional context:

Eph 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved

Rom 5:15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the "gift by grace", which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

Rom 5:
1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
(MY NOTE: Justified = Judicially declared righteous by a sovereign Creator God, thru fauth placed in Christ's sin atoning death & resurrection)

2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
(MY NOTE: Faith, is the conduit/vehicle whereby we access, God's unearned/undeserved "gift of grace")

Grace has a Name: Grace Has A Name

Last edited: