Doniphan
✟8,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My name is Jordan. I am 31 years old, joyfully married for 14 years to the mother of my seven children. I came here to share a sermon that I just finished writing a few minutes ago in the hopes that at least one person will benefit from it. I also hope to learn many new things here and grow in my faith. The sheer size of my family, and the constant chaos that goes with it, makes it difficult for me to organize successful ventures to physical places of worship, so I find myself seeking online community that I can introduce my family into.

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Site Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,929,247.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Salutations @Jordan Carmack, and WELCOME TO CF :wave:

Seven kids sounds pretty familiar, not because we have that many, but many of the families in my church do :) It used to be my senior pastor's 8 boys and 1 girl that made up the largest family, but now we have several other families that are the same size or larger, some of whom are fostering and/or adopting as well, so kids-r-us :D

God bless you!

--David

1 Thessalonians 5
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body
be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
My name is Jordan. I am 31 years old, joyfully married for 14 years to the mother of my seven children. I came here to share a sermon that I just finished writing a few minutes ago in the hopes that at least one person will benefit from it. I also hope to learn many new things here and grow in my faith. The sheer size of my family, and the constant chaos that goes with it, makes it difficult for me to organize successful ventures to physical places of worship, so I find myself seeking online community that I can introduce my family into.
Welcome.

Upvote 0

Phronema

Orthodox Christian
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2016
Florida Panhandle
✟739,517.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Welcome, Jordan! I just want to add that it may be prudent to try to change your name on the forums if it is your full real name. At very least you may want to remove your exact location.

Only trying to be helpful :) Again, welcome!

Upvote 0

Jordan Carmack

Nov 19, 2019
Doniphan
✟8,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome, Jordan! I just want to add that it may be prudent to try to change your name on the forums if it is your full real name. At very least you may want to remove your exact location.

Only trying to be helpful :) Again, welcome!

I appreciate your concern, but I am not afraid. Anyone hoping to gain from stealing my identity will be sorely disappointed.

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I appreciate your concern, but I am not afraid. Anyone hoping to gain from stealing my identity will be sorely disappointed.
Hello and welcome to CF.

That wouldn't be the only reason. Sometimes ... strange folks come on, and maybe get offended over things you wouldn't expect to offend. Sometimes you might not want your family to be targeted.

Though I'm relatively easy to find myself, from what I've posted over time, at least at Church.

Upvote 0

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Jordan,
welcome to CF.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

awesome-glitter-hi-text-smiley-emoticon.gif

05c8192c72896f3ad2fb960453b32d0a.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums