US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I wanted to create the idea for a Christian virtual world. I wanted it to be called Safe Haven. I wanted it to have no sex nor violence. I want it to have options for lovely shapes, skin colors, eyes and hair. I would like it to have modest clothing. I would like it to have churches which can be attended and beautiful locations to visit, like parks, cottages and beaches. I would like it to be a healing virtual world for people. I would like it to be very much like Second Life but Christian. I feel it will be a place of healing for people.
I would like the site to be for adults who are Christian. I would like to site to have places were you can rent homes and decorate them. I would like people to be able to safely chat with one another. I would like for women especially to be respected in the virtual world and that modesty is valued in the virtual world. I would like it that men are also respected and that violence is not a part of the site so that they feel safe and secure.
I feel Safe Haven would be a beautiful place and I pray that one day it is created.

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I feel Safe Haven would be a beautiful place and I pray that one day it is created.

It already exists, it is called heaven.

Anything less then heaven would end up a police state as womens dress is check to ensure it is 'modest' and mens behaviour and language is check to ensure it is respectfuyl of women and not course etc.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It already exists, it is called heaven.

Anything less then heaven would end up a police state as womens dress is check to ensure it is 'modest' and mens behaviour and language is check to ensure it is respectfuyl of women and not course etc.
You are so right, it does exist- heaven. Thank you for sharing that with me. It made my day :)

Upvote 0