Illinois
✟15,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Just wanted everyone to know that Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj is coming on July 12-14 to Skokie, IL. He will be speaking with Pastor Joe Sweet from Shekinah Worship in Lancaster, CA. If you feel called to be part of God's victorious End Times Army, this conference is for you. We want to help the Bride get Ready! Here is the flyer for more info! Click on link to register! LR Ministries

upload_2018-4-8_21-58-29.png

Last edited:

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Just wanted everyone to know that Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj is coming on July 12-14 to Skokie, IL. He will be speaking with Pastor Joe Sweet from Shekinah Worship in Lancaster, CA. If you feel called to be part of God's victorious End Times Army, this conference is for you. We want to help the Bride get Ready! Here is the flyer for more info! Click on link to register! LR Ministries

View attachment 225628
Christina, if you stick around this forum for a while, you will be a lot better off than following Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj. I just watched one of his videos and he is so far off in his eschatology understanding, I don't know hardly where to begin.

Upvote 0

Christina JP

Apr 8, 2018
Illinois
✟15,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi Doug,
I truly appreciate your email because I sense a genuine concern. In fact, I would have agreed with you just two years ago. However, I believe that God has been revealing to me the times and season that we are in. Along with Sadhu, I feel that God has raised up Neville Johnson, Bobby Connor, Paul Keith Davis and the late David Wilkerson to help prepare the Church for the end times.

Blessings,
Christina

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,403,905.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Christina, if you stick around this forum for a while, you will be a lot better off than following Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj. I just watched one of his videos and he is so far off in his eschatology understanding, I don't know hardly where to begin.
I 100% agree with this post. There is lots of deception in the world today so e very cautious and discerning.
Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.

1 John 4:Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Upvote 0