Nov 3, 2003
✟5,464.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I dont know how many of you read my first thread "been gonig through a lot"...

I've been doing ok for the most part today. Even thankful that the lord has taken that boyfriend away and has put me in the place where i am at which is away from a relationship so that i can focus on myself...

But right now i feel so sad. I miss that boyfriend. It doesn't matter that he was aggressive with me. I love him. We had a connection. I still care about him. How can one just move on after loving someone so much for so long?

I am a little broken hearted.. i just don't know how to get over him.

I know that I don't want to fall in love again unless it's the next person i spend the rest of my life with because I don't want to hurt like this again.

MehTeh

Veteran
Nov 30, 2010
✟15,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
But right now i feel so sad. I miss that boyfriend. It doesn't matter that he was aggressive with me. I love him. We had a connection. I still care about him. How can one just move on after loving someone so much for so long?

I am a little broken hearted.. i just don't know how to get over him.

Time.
If you were able to get over him at the drop of a hat wouldn't you start to question how much it really meant?
Unfortunately there isn't a quick fix so you'll have good days, you'll have bad days. Scant comfort isn't it? So where do you go from here? Well I think you already know that answer. It's the reason for the existence of these forums.

So pray to him. Read his word, and not just 'read a passage a day' but get into it and find out what it means and how and if it applies. Set up a daily routine so you have a framework on which to rebuild.

Know that people are praying on your behalf.

Upvote 0
F

faithyfelicis

What Paldasan said is absolutely true. A broken heart will never heal as quick as we'd like it to, but don't stop looking up. Talk to God, talk to family and friends, read, write... do whatever you feel most comfortable with. CF is a great big place, full of people who will pray and virtually hug you as best they can.

You're in my thoughts and prayers. <3

Upvote 0

hisbloodformysins

He's my best friend
Nov 3, 2003
✟5,464.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you. I am praying every day, all the time and i'm reading the word. My biggest prayer right now is about my social needs because i dont have really any close friends except one and we haven't been able to talk much. I mean I find that ultimately it's a good thing i'm alone, helps me grow closer to God. but also being alone leads me to temptation to make bad decisions. Please do pray for me. I know i'm being so needy right now, but bottom line is I do have many needs right now lol. Thanks bro and sis in christ! :)

Upvote 0