Visit site
✟296.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I just got a phone call from my best friend who is in the Army. His unit just got orders for deployment to the Middle East. What makes it worse is that his wife is 4 months pregnant and he doesn't know when he will be back home. It upset me so much because I could hear the hurt and pain in his voice as he told me. I pray he comes home safe to his family and friends.

D.C

Buggyman

<marquee behavior=scroll direction=left scrollamou
Clearly something is in the air.. so many Military Personel are being called to duty and being shipped out.

We much have a "Praying without Ceasing" :pray: for all of them and their familys.

Thanks for the reminder DC.. let your friend family know we are praying.

Buggy :angel:

Upvote 0

Auntie

THANK YOU JESUS!!
Apr 16, 2002
Visit site
✟27,878.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
DC, I pray that God will be with your friend every moment of every day, and bring him safely home to his wife and family.:pray: I also pray that his wife will have an easy pregnancy and a very healthy happy baby.:pray: God's blessings to you DC, for bringing this couple to us for prayer.:hug:

Upvote 0

GodOwnsMe

Sep 3, 2002
Visit site
✟2,433.00
Faith
Christian
Father please comfort D.C.'s friend & his family and carry them thru this. Please protect them all and make things work out great. Please surround and fill them with Your love and give them the strength, peace, joy and all they need, You know it. Your will be done here. In Jesus' name. Amen:):hug:

Upvote 0

wvmtnkid

Order of the Candle
May 29, 2002
West Virginia
Visit site
✟10,466.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Praying for them DC. I suspect in the days to come, we will hear many stories of people in the same situation as your friend. I pray for the safety of all our military personnel and for our countries military leaders as well.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.