• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

Sad News

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by D.C, Jan 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D.C

D.C Knight Protector

+2
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Republican
    I just got a phone call from my best friend who is in the Army. His unit just got orders for deployment to the Middle East. What makes it worse is that his wife is 4 months pregnant and he doesn't know when he will be back home. It upset me so much because I could hear the hurt and pain in his voice as he told me. I pray he comes home safe to his family and friends.

D.C

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. carmen

carmen Active Member

+1
    Praying for them both D.C

3. Buggyman

Buggyman <marquee behavior=scroll direction=left scrollamou

+0
    Clearly something is in the air.. so many Military Personel are being called to duty and being shipped out.

We much have a "Praying without Ceasing" :pray: for all of them and their familys.

Thanks for the reminder DC.. let your friend family know we are praying.

Buggy :angel:

4. Auntie

Auntie THANK YOU JESUS!!

+603
    Christian
    Married
    DC, I pray that God will be with your friend every moment of every day, and bring him safely home to his wife and family.:pray: I also pray that his wife will have an easy pregnancy and a very healthy happy baby.:pray: God's blessings to you DC, for bringing this couple to us for prayer.:hug:

5. Gerry

Gerry Jesus Paid It All

+11
    Very sad! Wish I could take his place. I gladly would if I could. But since it is not possible, I will thank God for him and all the others who are ready, willing, and able to go, and I will pray God's protection on them all.

6. Blessed-one

Blessed-one a long journey ahead

+170
    Protestant
    Single
    awww. They're both in my prayers.

7. Blynn

Blynn Well-Known Member

+78
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    I will pray daily for your friend and his family. God bless you.

8. GodOwnsMe

GodOwnsMe Well-Known Member

+9
    Christian
    Father please comfort D.C.'s friend & his family and carry them thru this. Please protect them all and make things work out great. Please surround and fill them with Your love and give them the strength, peace, joy and all they need, You know it. Your will be done here. In Jesus' name. Amen:):hug:

9. wvmtnkid

wvmtnkid Order of the Candle

+148
    Methodist
    Single
    US-Republican
    Praying for them DC. I suspect in the days to come, we will hear many stories of people in the same situation as your friend. I pray for the safety of all our military personnel and for our countries military leaders as well.

10. JunkYardFrog

JunkYardFrog Member

+9
    Christian
    Praying for his safe return.

I hope all this troop movement is just a bluff, but I'm afraid it's not It would sure be nice if Saddam just got the hint and retired to Libya, or somewhere.

11. MsAnne

MsAnne :)

+305
    Protestant
    Private
    I know it is a reality and not unexpected, but that doesn't make it any less painful. I'll be praying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.