Tariel

Reader-Writer-Editor
Apr 25, 2005
✟68,827.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well, I wasn't going to start this thread until the 14th, but since the Valentine's Day Ball has started - we might as well get started too.

This thread is in honor of S.A.D. which stands for Singles Awareness Day. It is open to everybody (single or otherwise) who can understand the fact that Valentine's Day can be a very difficult day for many singles to get through. It's also for people who were confused by the registration process for the Valentine's Day Ball and need someplace to hang out.

There will be blessings handed out, but I have not yet decided how. This thread will go for a few days - at least until V-day is over with.

Standard rules of courtesy apply. I should not need to reiterate what those rules are. Above all else, enjoy yourselves and Happy SAD!

Singles_Awareness_Day

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
it's valentinesday, and miriam was watching me one time and said my caracter wasn't pritty.
Than she picked out a dress and told my to wear it for valentinesday.:( ^_^
I love that dress, very awesome. :D
Thanks for making the Singles Awareness Day thread :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.