Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I don’t want to make this thread political but we have another thread in her memory. I’m just going to say that the stakes in this coming election could literally not be any higher.

Rest In Peace Justice Ginsberg. You were an inspiration to millions and this country owes you a debt of gratitude for your service.

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Watching and Praying Always
Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟202,919.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I don’t want to make this thread political but we have another thread in her memory. I’m just going to say that the stakes in this coming election could literally not be any higher.

this is the politics forum...

Reactions: Arc F1
Upvote 0

AvilaSurfer

Supporter
May 14, 2015
NO
✟925,396.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
2016 he was blocking a nomination on account of an upcoming election, but you can bet he's going to push this one through asap. a complete double standard.
You don’t know that.

Upvote 0

KenJackson

Feb 7, 2018
Maryland
✟20,336.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
2016 he was blocking a nomination on account of an upcoming election, ...
I sure hope we get an appointment approved. The stakes are high enough. If the leftists using Biden as a figurehead harvest enough ballots to get him elected, freedom in America will be at grave risk. We should at least get another justice on the court that will uphold the constitution instead of pushing his own personal policy preferences.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟246,878.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
2016 he was blocking a nomination on account of an upcoming election, but you can bet he's going to push this one through asap. a complete double standard.

Why does that matter politicians are the lowest in being an example of exhibiting morals and have no integrity.

Really it would be out of their character if they acted otherwise. Is that not why they are elected, because people do not elect honest people.

Reactions: Pioneer3mm
Upvote 0

RocksInMyHead

God is innocent; Noah built on a floodplain!
May 12, 2011
PA
✟315,887.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
2016 he was blocking a nomination on account of an upcoming election, but you can bet he's going to push this one through ASAP. A complete double standard.

We all know the reason for that was to prevent the confirmation of a liberal justice. If a Republican was in the White House, Mitch McConnell would have done everything to hurry it up.

All year I hoped Ruth Bader Ginsberg would live at least one more year so Joe Biden could get the woman he wants on her seat. Pancreatic cancer is almost impossible to treat; the surgery causes Type 1 diabetes if the patient does not already have it. Radiation is not an option. PC has a 5% survival rate. If RBG lived, it would have been a miracle.

Upvote 0

RocksInMyHead

God is innocent; Noah built on a floodplain!
May 12, 2011
PA
✟315,887.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
We all know the reason for that was to prevent the confirmation of a liberal justice.
I wasn't even that - Merrick Garland was a moderate and had previously been floated by Republicans as a person they would be happy with on the Court.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
You don’t know that.

Yes we do know that. It was all over the media - Republicans want to block the appointment just because Barack Obama is a Democrat. You can easily connect the dots.

America has enough problems already to rush through a judge appointment and confirmation. I want this time to be about her life and death. Then we can worry about the political stuff.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟549,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I wasn't even that - Merrick Garland was a moderate and had previously been floated by Republicans as a person they would be happy with on the Court.

If that was true, why would Barack Obama pick him?

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟269,140.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I sure hope we get an appointment approved. The stakes are high enough. If the leftists using Biden as a figurehead harvest enough ballots to get him elected, freedom in America will be at grave risk. We should at least get another justice on the court that will uphold the constitution instead of pushing his own personal policy preferences.

Right all morals and ethics and principles right out the window, you guys are disgusting.

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟269,140.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If that was true, why would Barack Obama pick him?

Because A) they rejected every one else and B) Obama was under the idiotic idea that if he chose someone the republicans liked theyh wouldn't hate him.

• Agree
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0