Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Russian and Ukrainian migrants arrive in Mexicali seeking political asylum - KYMA

MEXICALI, Baja California, Mexico (KYMA, KECY, Telemundo 3) - A group of nine migrants from Russia and the Ukraine arrived in Mexicali this week seeking political asylum in the United States.

The group is primarily composed of businessmen, who say they are fleeing the political tensions in both countries.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Seems the word is out to all in the world now.
US borders are open.
Many sanctuary cities.
M-Bob

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Russian and Ukrainian migrants arrive in Mexicali seeking political asylum - KYMA

MEXICALI, Baja California, Mexico (KYMA, KECY, Telemundo 3) - A group of nine migrants from Russia and the Ukraine arrived in Mexicali this week seeking political asylum in the United States.

The group is primarily composed of businessmen, who say they are fleeing the political tensions in both countries.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Seems the word is out to all in the world now.
US borders are open.
Many sanctuary cities.
M-Bob
I used to do apartment maintenance and repair in the DC suburbs of Northern Virginia. Some INS agents were at the leasing office. The property manager asked me to help them. The agents asked me to go to an apartment and knock. I was wearing my uniform. I knocked and said, “Maintenance here.” A tenant opened the door. The agents moved into the apartment. One of them said, “I have a warrant for your deportation.” The foreigner did not have time to pack a suitcase. They took him out.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
“I have a warrant for your deportation.” The foreigner did not have time to pack a suitcase. They took him out.

Lawbreakers know that at any time that may happen to them.
They couldn't have been too surprised.
M-Bob

Upvote 0