Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Yes, I believe democracy is extremely overrated and much prefer strongman dictators. Here in the English-speaking part of the internet, there is an online blog movement called the “Dark Enlightenment,” which is a concept that advocates against the democratic principles that originated during the enlightenment era, and seeks to return our civilization to autocracies governed by only the best and strongest leaders. I’m a regular reader of Dark Enlightenment blogs, frequenting them almost every day. Read about it here: Dark Enlightenment - Wikipedia

So when and where does this neo-Nazi terrorist cell group meet? Also, could you speak a little bit more clearer into the wire I have taped around my torso. No, those aren't FBI agents in the van parked outside--I promise.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟142,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
So when and where does this neo-Nazi terrorist cell group meet? Also, could you speak a little bit more clearer into the wire I have taped around my torso. No, those aren't FBI agents in the van parked outside--I promise.

-CryptoLutheran
The Not So Authoritarian agency might like to know?

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟571,871.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

-CryptoLutheran

I once had a friend who was obsessed with Mussolini, and even had posters and a shrine of him in his bedroom. Really cool dude... Interesting guy!

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,998.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
In all seriousness. I have had several moments just in the past little while in the threads on here where my immediate response to some posts has involved various swear words prefixed by the word "holy".

What is going on? Are the Nazis here just getting more brazen? I mean I always knew we had some, I just figured they were usually smart enough to not out themselves.

I suppose that, in at least one instance, that is not the case.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,998.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I once had a friend who was obsessed with Mussolini, and even had posters and a shrine of him in his bedroom. Really cool dude... Extravagant guy!

I try to make a point not to associate with Fascists. But that's just me.

I mean, sure, those parties where they all dress up as ghosts and drink carbonated pig urine which they mistakenly think is beer, I'm sure those are just loads of fun and all. But I think I'd prefer to play Skyrim, or you know, stick my head in a dirty toilet. Either would be more preferable.

-CryptoLutheran

• Haha
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟571,871.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In all seriousness. I have had several moments just in the past little while in the threads on here where my immediate response to some posts has involved various swear words prefixed by the word "holy".

What is going on? Are the Nazis here just getting more brazen? I mean I always knew we had some, I just figured they were usually smart enough to not out themselves.

I suppose that, in at least one instance, that is not the case.

-CryptoLutheran

There's nothing wrong with self-expression. It takes time, and can be hard, but there is a higher level of thinking, where people can come to appreciate our differences, no matter what.

Upvote 0

Nine of Spades

♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤
Nov 13, 2020
Texas
✟28,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

-CryptoLutheran

Dark Enlightenment enthusiasts aren’t actually planning to overthrow the government. It’s just an ideological movement on the internet that promotes ideas, not illegal actions.

Reactions: Landon Caeli
Upvote 0

Nine of Spades

♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤
Nov 13, 2020
Texas
✟28,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

I mean, sure, those parties where they all dress up as ghosts and drink carbonated pig urine which they mistakenly think is beer, I'm sure those are just loads of fun and all. But I think I'd prefer to play Skyrim, or you know, stick my head in a dirty toilet. Either would be more preferable.

-CryptoLutheran

Why do you think all supporters of conservative despotism are fascists? That’s like saying all patriotic Americans are white nationalists, which isn’t true.

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟571,871.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

-CryptoLutheran

It's okay to talk to fascists... :)
Some are surprisingly peaceful and nice.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,998.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
There's nothing wrong with self-expression. It takes time, and can be hard, but there is a higher level of thinking, where people can come to appreciate our differences, no matter what.

I'm not asking about the merits of impressionism or dada in art.

So what on God's green earth are you on about?

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,998.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Why do you think all supporters of conservative despotism are fascists? That’s like saying all patriotic Americans are white nationalists, which isn’t true.

Tell me more about your cult.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟571,871.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm not asking about the merits of impressionism or dada in art.

So what on God's green earth are you on about?

-CryptoLutheran

What am I "on about"..? I don't really know what that means, But I don't get why people have such a low tolerance to political opponents. We're all people in the end, with feelings, emotions, etc.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,998.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Dark Enlightenment enthusiasts aren’t actually planning to overthrow the government. It’s just an ideological movement on the internet that promotes ideas, not illegal actions.

There's a funny thing about ideas. Ideas tend to produce external actions.

Every horrific act in human history began as an idea.

So don't at me with this "iT's JuSt An IdEoLoGiCaL mOvEmEnT"

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Nine of Spades

♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤
Nov 13, 2020
Texas
✟28,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
It's okay to talk to fascists... :)
Some are surprisingly peaceful and nice.

I’m a good, pious Christian who goes to church every Sunday (well at least before the coronavirus pandemic). I pray multiple times a day, and I consider myself a good person. In social groups, people generally seem to like me and get along with me. Given that I have a talent for the English language and can express myself well, people always like to hear me speak. I’m an overall likable person.

But really, I’m not a fascist. I believe in conservative despotism, but not fascism, an ideology which seems to be aggressive by nature (and I’m not an aggressive person).

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,998.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
What am I "on about"..? I don't really know what that means, But I don't really understand why people have such a low tolerance to political opponents. We're all people in the end, with feelings, emotions, etc.

Did you know that the people who died in the Holocaust were people with feelings, emotions, etc? Actual true story.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Nine of Spades

♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤
Nov 13, 2020
Texas
✟28,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
There's a funny thing about ideas. Ideas tend to produce external actions.

Every horrific act in human history began as an idea.

So don't at me with this "iT's JuSt An IdEoLoGiCaL mOvEmEnT"

-CryptoLutheran

Can you really conceive of a bunch of anonymous internet bloggers putting together a ragtag militia and defeating the United States Armed Forces? Call me crazy, but I certainly don’t think that will ever happen.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,998.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I’m a good, pious Christian who goes to church every Sunday (well at least before the coronavirus pandemic). I pray multiple times a day, and I consider myself a good person. In social groups, people generally seem to like me and get along with me. Given that I have a talent for the English language and can express myself well, people always like to hear me speak. I’m an overall likable person.

I'll just leave this here:
Philippians 3:4-11

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟299,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Can you really conceive of a bunch of anonymous internet bloggers putting together a ragtag militia and defeating the United States Armed Forces? Call me crazy, but I certainly don’t think that will ever happen.

It's been tried.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,998.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Can you really conceive of a bunch of anonymous internet bloggers putting together a ragtag militia

Yes, because that literally already exists.

and defeating the United States Armed Forces?

No, I would expect them to get slaughtered--and probably end up as "martyrs" for an evil cause.

-CryptoLutheran

• Agree
Reactions: Triumvirate
Upvote 0