Russian politician: US spies slept while Russia elected Trump

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist

By Zachary Cohen, CNN September 12, 2017

The US government publicly announced in October that it was "confident" Russia orchestrated the hacking of the Democratic National Committee in the lead-up to the election.

And in January, days before President Donald Trump took office, the US intelligence community concluded that Russian President Vladimir Putin had ordered an "influence campaign" aimed at hurting Trump's rival, Democratic Party candidate Hillary Clinton.

Trump has branded the investigation the "single greatest witch hunt" in political history and consistently questioned the intelligence community's findings well into his presidency.

Clinton 'convinced' there was collusion between Trump aides, Russia

Since the election, Trump has appeared to view suggestions of Russian meddling as a Democratic effort to de-legitimize his election win, even though the intelligence community did not conclude that Russian efforts made a difference in the election result.

Russian politician mocks US intel over election - CNNPolitics

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Whatever Russia did, I don't think it effected the election results. I think the Clinton email issues hurt her more than anything else and she has no one to blame for that except herself.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think this could simply be typical Russian baiting more then an admission of any sort. I'll wait on more information stemming from the Mueller investigation myself.
You should read the article. The Russian was being sarcastic, the article even says he was. Their word was 'snarky..

While Nikonov's tone suggests that the remarks were made in jest for the purpose of arguing the point that American power in the world was declining,

Upvote 0

Stormy

Senior Contributor
Jun 16, 2002
St. Louis, Mo
Visit site
✟51,954.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
Ok. So I don't know what this thread is about sorry. But can someone tell me how to start a thread? Can't find it but perhaps it is blocked to me ? Which is ok. That is your choice. But I do have questions that need answers. At least for me,

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ok. So I don't know what this thread is about sorry. But can someone tell me how to start a thread? Can't find it but perhaps it is blocked to me ? Which is ok. That is your choice. But I do have questions that need answers. At least for me,
At the top of this page you will see General Political Discussion, that is a subdivision within a forum. Follow all the to the right to Forums and click there.
Now choose the Forum you want to post in and then maybe a sub forum as well. After you do that, you will see a Red button that say, Post New Thread.

Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hacking the Democratic server and releasing sensitive information is likened to burglary and theft. It is criminal enterprise. It is reminiscent of the Watergate break ins of the Nixon administration White House Staff. The Russians are suspect. Trump was making public statements about hoping the Russians would release more emails. How did he know the Russians were behind the hacking? Trump's son and son-in-law Kushner were meeting with Russian agents and there was email from a Trump associate that may indicate collusion. Trump fired the FBI director for investigating the matter. Typically the FBI director should not be fired for political reasons, thus there were accusations Trump obstructed justice.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ophiolite

Recalcitrant Procrastinating Ape
Nov 12, 2008
✟239,754.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Not at all.
So you don't want people to stop trying to silence voices they don't agree with? Make up your mind.

If you express a wish that you want people to stop trying to silence voices they don't agree with that is explicitly an action to discourage such people and implictly encouragement to actively prevent them from such behaviour.

Upvote 0

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,066.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Hacking the Democratic server and releasing sensitive information is likened to burglary and theft.

The information is sensitive because in exposed the Democratic presidential primary for the sham that it was. One would think that Democratic voters, especially, would be grateful to have that information...

Upvote 0

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
940. The FBI interfere US president election (12/29/2016)

The FBI played an active role to interfere the US 2016 president election. It hit Democrate's nominee Hillary Clinton by email gate to help its candidate Donald Trump. The evident scene was in July 5 during Chilcot report. "FBI Director Comey potentially gave Clinton’s political rivals some ammunition, conceding there was "evidence of mishandling” classified information and that an FBI employee who did the same “would face consequences for this.”
The FBI didn't indict Clinton because they have no evidence that Clinton intended to do wrong with her email setup."(washingtonpost.com) In fact, this is common for others. Powell had done samething. Why they beat the drum this time on Clinton? Because this time the FBI need a candidate of their own to handle a criminal case. So they determined to help Trump to win the election. This was also the time the Feds made a secret deal with Russian to hack Clinton's computer.

So then Trump started to call for Russian's help. Why not China? Because he knew they had a deal with Russia already.

Donald J. Trump said on Wednesday that he hoped Russian intelligence services had successfully hacked Hillary Clinton’s email, and encouraged them to publish whatever they may have stolen, essentially urging a foreign adversary to conduct cyberespionage against a former secretary of state.

—JULY 27, 2016

What Russian had hacked? Maybe there was something important. Because in President Debate, Trump intimidated his rival hillary that he'd have special prosecutor and "you'd be in jail".

On 10/28, the FBI director Comey reopened Clintion email investigation, then dramatically dropped the investigation on 11/6. A powerful department of the nation so openly, actively interfere in president election is unprecedented.

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married

By Zachary Cohen, CNN September 12, 2017

The US government publicly announced in October that it was "confident" Russia orchestrated the hacking of the Democratic National Committee in the lead-up to the election.

And in January, days before President Donald Trump took office, the US intelligence community concluded that Russian President Vladimir Putin had ordered an "influence campaign" aimed at hurting Trump's rival, Democratic Party candidate Hillary Clinton.

Trump has branded the investigation the "single greatest witch hunt" in political history and consistently questioned the intelligence community's findings well into his presidency.

Since the election, Trump has appeared to view suggestions of Russian meddling as a Democratic effort to de-legitimize his election win, even though the intelligence community did not conclude that Russian efforts made a difference in the election result.

Russian politician mocks US intel over election - CNNPolitics
Having Trump elected POTUS is major victory for Russia. American prestige is lowered. Trump is seen as laughing stock. Country is more divided every day. And it was very easy to make happen.

Brilliant strategy by Russia to hurt the USA.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
941. Payment to Russia for hacking in US election (1/4/2017)

Of course, Russia won't do it for free. There must be a secret deal between the intelligence of the two countries. We outsiders can only see it from some facts.

The secret deal: Hacked email were handed to Wikileaks to issue to hit Hillary Clinton.

The payment of secret deal:

1. Aleppo falls (or "liberated" from Russia side) on 12/15. Resistance and civil withdraw from East Aleppo by bus. Five years fight ends. A big victory for Russia and its allies.

2. Economic interest.

Japan pledges 300 bil. yen economic package at Abe-Putin summit

December 17, 2016

The total value of Japan's contribution in investment and loans, including through agreements between private sector firms, is around 300 billion yen ($2.54 billion), Deputy Chief Cabinet Secretary Kotaro Nogami said after the leaders' summit.

http://mainichi.jp/english/articles.../023000c#csidx7f0739f16cc5d7e8efc439f0b9b08b7
Copyright

Putin dismissed the notion that he was only interested in getting economic benefits from Japan.

"If anyone thinks we’re interested only in developing economic links and a peace deal is of secondary importance, that’s not the case," he told the same news conference. That's all for the controversial islands. He went Japan just for those business deals.

You may say that's something between Russia and Japan. The Truth is Japan is the pocket slave of the US. If you still remember Trump claims credit for $50 billion investment by Japanese firm and 7 billion from a Taiwan firm. They were puppet nations that have to pay their defense share that Trump demands. Include that payment to Russia for the US sake.

Upvote 0

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
942. How the FBI helps Donald Trump (1/11/2017)

Trump is the candidate of the FBI. He from the beginning knew the secret deal of email hacking between the FBI and Russian secret police.

Though Trump said hacking had ‘no effect on the outcome of the election’. He can not explain why he
Called on Russia to Find Hillary Clinton’s Missing Emails.

By ASHLEY PARKER and DAVID E. SANGER JULY 27, 2016

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Mr. Trump said during a news conference here in an apparent reference

Donald Trump Calls on Russia to Find Hillary Clinton’s Missing Emails

The unusual friendship manifested in his tweet that Putin has been praised for many times as being smart and being admired and respected.

The fact that Russian were paid with war interest and economic interest after Trump being elected US president. (see #941)

The fact that Putin remains inaction after President Obama retaliating Russia's hacking with new sanction and diplomats' expelling. (Putin says he is waiting for Trump's administration.)

All these proved there was a secret deal that Russian hacked US in election to the order of Trump and his master.

Trump also was helped by the FBI in following fields.

1. S.S.G. rally. It's a nation wide informants net. A resource controlled by the Feds. (see #901)

2. Cyber space team, especially in face book. Combine with the fake news created by the disinformation office, they waged a wave in internet community to support Trump and tarnish Clinton.

3. Media. See #924. "Harvard Study Confirms The Media Tore Down Clinton, Built Up Trump And Sanders
by Carter Maness".

Upvote 0

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
970. Trump is the representative of the Feds (7/15/2017)

The first three framed cases since Trump was elected US president.

(1)I revealed, 933. Big drug case in China, Philippines and USA (11/12/2016)
My wife is arranged a trip to China and Philippines from 11/13 to 11/21.

Trump confirmed the secret deal
In phone call, China's Xi tells Trump cooperation is only choice

Reuters 11/14/2016

http://webcenters.netscape.compuserve.com/news/story/0002/20161114/KBN1390D3_7

China's most-wanted corruption suspect surrenders after 13 years abroad

Reuters November 16, 2016

Yang was ranked number one on the list and is the 37th fugitive to return so far, the commission said.

China's most-wanted corruption suspect surrenders after 13 years abroad

(2) I revealed, 948. Frame a case on 2/19 (2/18/2017)

Trump confirmed the secret deal.
Trump commits to 'One China' policy in phone call with Xi
CNN February 10, 2017

Donald Trump commits to 'One China' policy in phone call with Xi Jinping - CNNPolitics

China says gets another graft suspect back from U.S.

| Reuters Feb 10, 2017

She was the 38th person on the list China had managed to get back, the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection said in a brief statement on its website.

China says gets another graft suspect back from U.S.

(3) I revealed, 951. New plot on 3/15? (3/10/2017)

One of China's 'Most-Wanted' Fugitives Returns From US to Surrender
March 09, 2017

Wang is the 39th fugitive on the list to return, the graft body said, without giving details, such as whether U.S. law enforcement provided assistance.

One of China's 'Most-Wanted' Fugitives Returns From US to Surrender

You can see to repatriate Chinese fugitives became part of secret deal between the Feds(FBI and DEA) and Chinese secret police. Since then, China abandoned to number their fugitives because it's too evident to reveal their secret deal.

Be noticed that in November 2016, the US president was still Obama. But it was Trump called China two days before US deported the Chinese most wanted fugitive because he represented the Feds.

Upvote 0

Basil the Great

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2009
✟721,243.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
Whatever Russia did, I don't think it effected the election results. I think the Clinton email issues hurt her more than anything else and she has no one to blame for that except herself.
You are absolutely correct. The election would not have been nearly as close, if Hillary had not insisted on a private server for her emails. Could the Russians made made a difference? I suppose in a close election one can always point to any number of things that might have changed the outcome. Here are a few, probably in order of importance: (1) Her email server scandal (2) The FBI Director's statement 9 or 10 days before the voting and even that only resulted from item #1. (3) She ignored WI totally. (4) She only concentrated on MI during the last week or so. (5) Bill Clinton's two speeches when he lambasted ObamaCare. (6) Her campaign's collusion with the DNC that was not fair to Bernie and his supporters and cost her some support among the young. At best the Russian meddling would probably be reason #7 and even that high a rating seems generous.

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
So it was not thief's fault. It was victim's fault because she didn't hide her purse well. What a defense.

Truth of 2016 president election

The core is to help Trump to grab the president power.
The mastermind is the FBI.
Russian is only a scapegoat hired to get the thing done.

Clinton is victim but has been targeted by the FBI

Hillary's email was hacked. She is a victim. Russian (or the FBI) is the thief. But in this election the FBI attacked Clinton all the way to help their candidate Trump to steal the president seat.

Upvote 0