Russian envoys met with Trump AND Clinton camps.

BubbaJack

Dec 24, 2016
Deep South
✟27,403.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Do you have any evidence beyond a sneer that it isn't?

No, just suspicions.

The Clinton Foundation has confirmed it accepted a $1 million gift from Qatar while Hillary Clinton was U.S. secretary of state without informing the State Department, even though she had promised to let the agency review new or significantly increased support from foreign governments.

Qatari officials pledged the money in 2011 to mark the 65th birthday of Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton's husband, and sought to meet the former U.S. president in person the following year to present him the check, according to an email from a foundation official to Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign chairman, John Podesta. The email, among thousands hacked from Podesta's account, was published last month by WikiLeaks

Clinton's charity confirms Qatar's $1 million gift while she was at State Dept

Maybe its just because I live in a different world, where a million dollars is not something that would slip my mind...

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Bunny Trail attempt:
No, just suspicions.

On the other hand, the evidence from the CIA and FBI shows:
  • Trump did Putin's bidding in taking down a strong statement on Ukraine in the Republican platform.
  • Putin was doing whatever he could to help Trump win.
  • A trump campaign manager was a paid agent for Russia
  • A number of Trump people spoke to Russian intelligence agents, and there was an effort to hide that fact.
Doesn't necessarily mean Trump is guilty of anything. But it needs to be investigated, and given the fact that one of the "investigators" was a Trump transition team member, it's time to get an impartial person in charge of the investigation to get this settled one way or another.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,395.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No, just suspicions.
Well, read up, educate yourself, allay those suspicions: Charity Navigator - Rating for The Clinton Foundation

Compare: Charity Navigator - CN Advisory of Donald J. Trump Foundation

Clinton's charity confirms Qatar's $1 million gift while she was at State Dept

Maybe its just because I live in a different world, where a million dollars is not something that would slip my mind...
That was negligent considering that she does all the charity's accounting herself.

Upvote 0

BubbaJack

Dec 24, 2016
Deep South
✟27,403.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Not without controversy:

Some of the same foreign governments and corporations that donated to the foundation while Hillary Clinton was secretary of state also hired Bill Clinton to give speeches, and sought State Department approval for contracts and arms deals. The Clintons deny any wrongdoing, but many independent critics say the mixing of private and charity monies and apparent conflicts of interest are inexcusable. "It seems like the Clinton Foundation operates as a slush fund," says Bill Allison, a senior fellow at the Sunlight Foundation, a nonpartisan watchdog group.- The Clintons' controversial foundation

That was negligent considering that she does all the charity's accounting herself.

How convenient.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
You know what's funny? If I plot to rob a bank and get caught in that planning, not one dollar was stolen but I'm still in trouble.

Or, as in the case of Putin, if he tried to rob a bank and failed, it's still a crime. And if someone at the bank was helping him, they've committed a crime, too.

Even if they didn't succeed.

Upvote 0

Cearbhall

May 10, 2013
United States
✟122,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
The spokesman for Russian President Vladimir Putin on Sunday confirmed a Kremlin envoy met with members of the Trump campaign during the election to discuss “bilateral relations” – but he also contacted people linked to the Clinton camp.
Ok. Does this change anything?

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟870,771.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BubbaJack

Dec 24, 2016
Deep South
✟27,403.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟870,771.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Okay so what was done? What exactly was put in place to help Trump win the White House? I assume you mean some plan was made to get people to vote for Trump or to steal votes that were already cast for Clinton. Specifically, what was done?

Why do you keep asking people on this thread instead of opening a window on your browser and looking up what the FBI and CIA have to say on the subject?

• Optimistic
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,396.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The spokesman for Russian President Vladimir Putin on Sunday confirmed a Kremlin envoy met with members of the Trump campaign during the election to discuss “bilateral relations” – but he also contacted people linked to the Clinton camp.

Russia confirms envoy met with Trump and Clinton camps during election | New York Post

Hmm, why would Putin want to distract from the FBI investigation of his country's influence over Trump's campaign staff? I can't possibly think of a reason why.

Upvote 0

BubbaJack

Dec 24, 2016
Deep South
✟27,403.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Hmm, why would Putin want to distract from the FBI investigation of his country's influence over Trump's campaign staff? I can't possibly think of a reason why.

I can't imagine; so far the Dem-MSM's conspiracy theory is a big nothing burger (w/o fries).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,396.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I can't imagine; so far the Dem-MSM's conspiracy theory is a big nothing burger (w/o fries).

Since I don't frequent alt-right news sources I'm not sure what conspiracy theory about the Democrats and media you're talking about.

Upvote 0

BubbaJack

Dec 24, 2016
Deep South
✟27,403.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
273ZVYn.png

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,396.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Could you define that? Maybe make a list of members? I'm curious about what people are thinking of when they say this.
Probably anyone who reports that the FBI director is investigating possible ties between Russian interference in the election and Trump's campaign team.

Upvote 0