Jan 20, 2005
✟30,062.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
this is a bipartisan statement...burr (R) is also stating that the russians are also actively trying to influence french and german elections...

The Kremlin paid an army of more than 1,000 people to create fake anti-Hillary Clinton news stories targeting key swing states, the leading Democrat on the committee looking into alleged Russian interference in the US election has said.

Senator Mark Warner, the Democrat ranking member, and chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee Republican Senator Richard Burr, appeared together at a press conference to give an update on the investigation ahead of the first witnesses appearing today.

link

Biblicist

Full Gospel believer
Mar 27, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
✟51,094.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I would be inclined to say that those who still believe that the Russians were somehow involved with altering the recent US election that they would be inclined to believe anything that comes out of CNN, the Clinton team or with one of the other fake news channels.

People often wonder why some German Christians apparently supported the views of the NAZI government in Germany; if they want an answer to this, then all they have to do is to look at the left-wing or Neocon hysteria that is coming out of various government and media sources in the US regarding Russia in recent years, if US Christians are falling for this fake news then they are probably just as gullible as were some German Christians during the 1930's.

Upvote 0

imind

Senior Veteran
Jan 20, 2005
✟30,062.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Biblicist

Full Gospel believer
Mar 27, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
✟51,094.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I know that the CIA and the FBI have claimed that they have such 'evidence', but why have they been so unwilling to tell us what this evidence is; afterall, I could just as easily say that I saw Putin hopping into a nuclear submarine in the Potamac River while running from the Whitehouse, unless of course the CIA has already claimed much the same thing.

As for the CIA, there credibility amounts to probably nought!

• Agree
Reactions: 777Sloan
Upvote 0