Russia condemns racism against white Americans

Is Russia right to condemn racism against white Americans?

• Yes

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I said it was inexperienced blacks who weren't capable of running those farms. You willfully left out that word to make it sound like I made a racist remark, which I clearly didn't.

Not after you went back and edited your post to add the word "inexperienced" which didn't exist when @Hans Blaster first quoted you.

Nice try though.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Could this be why the Left has been hating on Russia for the past 4 years, and now on white Americans as well? Perhaps it's a race thing after all.

You'll find that criticism against Putin's regime has been going on a lot longer than just four years ago.

It's just that it didn't really become a partisan issue until about four years ago. But golly, I just can't for the life of me remember what happened in 2016 that changed so many people on the Right to be Putin cheerleaders.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟652,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You'll find that criticism against Putin's regime has been going on a lot longer than just four years ago.

It's just that it didn't really become a partisan issue until about four years ago. But golly, I just can't for the life of me remember what happened in 2016 that changed so many people on the Right to be Putin cheerleaders.

-CryptoLutheran

At least Putin has more to say about the rights of white people than biden does. That's an indication of how far the Left in this country has fallen. Even those who live where Soviet Marxism ruled for so long can teach us not to go down that path.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟142,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I said it was inexperienced blacks who weren't capable of running those farms. You willfully left out that word to make it sound like I made a racist remark, which I clearly didn't.
Quite the swan song!

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
At least Putin has more to say about the rights of white people than biden does. That's an indication of how far the Left in this country has fallen. Even those who live where Soviet Marxism ruled for so long can teach us not to go down that path.

Exactly what are "white people"? How are they a coherent group? What are these special rights of theirs that need protecting?

Soviet Marxism used to invite black performers to the USSR to lord their support for the rights of black people in contrast to the segregation they faced in the US. Is that what the rights of white people are -- the separation from or suppression of black people? I'm trying to figure this out here.

Reactions: john23237
Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Did you edit my post that way for a reason?

Yes, that was as far as I read. And I didn't see any reason to continue reading. So I gave a verbal nod and chose to walk away.

In hindsight I shouldn't have responded at all. But I'm a quite fallible and sinful human being that frequently fails to bite my tongue when I ought. I'm trying to get better about it.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
From the article:

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov on Thursday warned that anti-white racism might be building in the United States and said that political correctness “taken to the extreme” would have lamentable consequences.

{snip}

“We were pioneers of the movement promoting equal rights of people of any skin color,” he said.

But Lavrov stressed it was important “not to switch to the other extreme which we saw during the ‘BLM’ (Black Lives Matter) events and the aggression against white people, white U.S. citizens.”

Article continues here: Russia Warns of Anti-White 'Aggression' in U.S. - The Moscow Times
Russia Who? When it comes to America.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Here's a poll question: Should people who alter posts to make others look like liars be insta-banned?

No, but I should get a "free blasphemy" one-time pass.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟557,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I imagine Putin’s propaganda artists have a long-running bet trying to outdo each other by seeing who can come up with the most obvious piece of disingenuous propaganda that still lands with the American right. It’s like every one of his kgb buddies takes a turn saying “Hold my vodka.”

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Do you agree that "white privilege" exists? If so, then it's those people.

From my understanding "white privilege" is primarily the absence of disadvantage applied to other groups either instantaneously (the store detective doesn't follow me, but follows the black woman instead) or historically (living in a neighborhood that wasn't plowed under to build the freeway like the black neighborhood was). It seems like a negative definition of "white" (ie, not black, etc.) rather than a coherent group upon which those Russians could be concerned are receiving discrimination.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟652,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I imagine Putin’s propaganda artists have a long-running bet trying to outdo each other by seeing who can come up with the most obvious piece of disingenuous propaganda that still lands with the American right. It’s like every one of his kgb buddies takes a turn saying “Hold my vodka.”

By this we know Russia and China won't be getting along very well, unless the division between American Right and Left are a game they're both playing to get a civil war started here so they get to pick up the pieces afterward and take over what's left of us.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You going to tell us what really happened here? It’s one thing to edit your post. It’s another to accuse someone else of deceptively editing your post.

Upvote 0

Guinan

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
✟50,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Time stamps say you edited the post @Hans Blaster quoted a few minutes ago. @Hans Blaster made his post in response to yours over a half an hour ago and your quoted post in his post doesn’t have the word “inexperience” in there. I think you went back and placed the word “inexperienced” in there to try to get @Hans Blaster in trouble for editing your post to make you look bad. If I’m wrong, which edit did you make that needed to be done a few minutes ago?

Good catch. Well, that's downright shameful.

Last edited:
Upvote 0