Apr 4, 2016
✟30,954.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Lets say that Trump becomes President and while in office he makes the Mexican government so mad that they decide to let the Russians into their country to be their protectors and the Russians produce the biggest military build up at our southern border than anybody has ever seen in history. Rows and rows of tanks and fighter jets and infantry all on our border wanting to attack.

Do we still like tacos or do we boycott them?

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If there are ANY boycots of tacos...... I will straight up PUSH for Texas to exorcise its right to break free of the US and become its own country..... in which the land will then be called Texico and it will be the tacos unsafe zone...... where english speakers are free to love their food of choice without fear.

America was created for "religious freedom"

Texico would be created for delicious freedom.

8b1f60888995c46bfb175ad102acd989-d5fzfld.jpg

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,055.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Russians produce the biggest military build up at our southern border than anybody has ever seen in history. Rows and rows of tanks and fighter jets and infantry all on our border wanting to attack.

Don't care about the tacos, just make sure they leave a couple Russian tanks intact so I can have a new avatar picture!

Reactions: Cearbhall
Upvote 0

Cearbhall

May 10, 2013
United States
✟122,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I'm going to have to assume that you're writing a far-fetched novel in order to take this prompt seriously, but alright...if I didn't want to give money to Mexico, or any other specific country, I would simply buy a brand of the product that isn't produced by them. Or make it from scratch.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tatteredsoul

Feb 4, 2016
New York/Int'l
✟14,624.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Lets say that Trump becomes President and while in office he makes the Mexican government so mad that they decide to let the Russians into their country to be their protectors and the Russians produce the biggest military build up at our southern border than anybody has ever seen in history. Rows and rows of tanks and fighter jets and infantry all on our border wanting to attack.

I don't think you realize you just said exactly what is being planned.... partly at least.

Incredibly funny nonsequitor also (I see what you did.)

I personally love adasa tacos and torts with and a nice horchata, or jarrito.

Upvote 0

tatteredsoul

Feb 4, 2016
New York/Int'l
✟14,624.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
If there are ANY boycots of tacos...... I will straight up PUSH for Texas to exorcise its right to break free of the US and become its own country..... in which the land will then be called Texico and it will be the tacos unsafe zone...... where english speakers are free to love their food of choice without fear.

You too "prophesying" now?

There is much truth in jest...

Texico would be created for delicious freedom.

8b1f60888995c46bfb175ad102acd989-d5fzfld.jpg

Technically, texmex is already better than Mexican food :-D

Reactions: Toro
Upvote 0

James of Arc

Venomous Turtle
Site Supporter
Apr 4, 2016
✟30,954.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I don't think you realize you just said exactly what is being planned.... partly at least.

Incredibly funny nonsequitor also (I see what you did.)

I personally love adasa tacos and torts with and a nice horchata, or jarrito.

This is about tacos not tortas. Not enough Americans eat tortas so there would be not economic punishment felt, this is about tacos.

Reactions: tatteredsoul
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I did a terrible thing the other day, me and a friend were out and went to have mexican. She had nachos and I had tacos. I ate two tacos and was full but they gave me three, and she was full too so I left the third taco at the restaurant sitting there untouched.

I hope that taco found a good home. I considered doggy bagging it but it would have ended up a mess.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,055.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I did a terrible thing the other day, me and a friend were out and went to have mexican. She had nachos and I had tacos. I ate two tacos and was full but they gave me three, and she was full too so I left the third taco at the restaurant sitting there untouched.

I hope that taco found a good home. I considered doggy bagging it but it would have ended up a mess.

I hope not, tacos go bad very fast because of the tomatoes and vegetables

I used to get tacos for free at work. Sometimes, I get more than my share if nobody bothered to get them. The ones I can't eat goes straight to the garbage.

Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
well then the good home would have been the garbage. sigh. Next time I will only ask for one or two at the most. I don't know why they give you three.
I could have easily shared one meal between us but my friend isn't into sharing. sigh.

Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Um whats wrong with russsians? I bought a very nice garden seat off a russian guy today he made it himself. It was wooden and painted green and everything.

Sadly he has to leave the country, I dont know why. How can anyone be terrible if they make garden seats?

Upvote 0