Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Just wanted to keep this prayer going for those with cancer so...
Dear Heavenly Father,
We ask that you continue to bless those who have cancer and heal them according to Your perfect will. Let them feel You close to them and watch over their families and caretakers too. In Jesus's name we pray.
Amen

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Just wanted to keep this prayer going for those with cancer so...
Dear Heavenly Father,
We ask that you continue to bless those who have cancer and heal them according to Your perfect will. Let them feel You close to them and watch over their families and caretakers too. In Jesus's name we pray.
Amen
Amen

In The Beloved Name Of Jesus Christ I Pray The Holy Spirit Enter And Meet All Needs. This I Pray In The Name Of Jesus Christ Our Savior Who Suffered Torture At The Hands Of Men So We May Be Forgiven. Amen

Upvote 0

Allyko

Feb 25, 2006
Massachusetts
✟8,671.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Lord, I pray that you bless us with a cure for this disease that has taken so many of our loved ones from us. Please have mercy on us and help us find a way to stop cancer. Please ease the pain in those who suffer from it and protect those who might get it. In Jesus' name,
Amen

Upvote 0

Abigayle's Legacy

Senior Contributor
Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Heavenly Father,
For all those who are in pain and suffering this day with cancer I ask that you touch them, heal them and let them know how close you are to them, watching over them and holding them close in this time of need.
Keep them safe and in Your loving arms as Your perfect will is done.
I ask this in the precious name of Jesus.
Amen

Upvote 0

heffalump_hunter

Senior Veteran
May 1, 2005
Edmonton, Alberta
Visit site
✟13,635.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I was made aware of this thread by my friend Gabby.

My Dad has cancer of the espophagus which spread somehow to his liver also. He's going through chemo right now. I just came back from visiting him. He's doing well under the circumstances. He's a fighter but not a Christian (yet). I think God is giving him more time.
I'd like to add my prayers for all those here with cancer and those who are affected by cancer directly and indirectly.

May our Heavenly Father's grace abound. :prayer:

Upvote 0

Abigayle's Legacy

Senior Contributor
Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Heavenly Father,

I pray for my friend Rhys and ask you to help him with his dad in letting him shine is God light so bright that his dad will see Jesus in him and long to have the same comfort.
I pray for Rhys's dad and ask you to touch him and give him a miraculous healing to completely have his cancer go into remission. I pray for peace and comfort in his dads heart so he will sense the Lord's hand on him and he will reach out to touch it and accept Christ.
I ask these things and for you Lord to continue to watch over all those here in this thread who have come for a healing.
In Jesus's name I pray.
Amen

Upvote 0

heffalump_hunter

Senior Veteran
May 1, 2005
Edmonton, Alberta
Visit site
✟13,635.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Dear Heavenly Father,

I pray for my friend Rhys and ask you to help him with his dad in letting him shine is God light so bright that his dad will see Jesus in him and long to have the same comfort.
I pray for Rhys's dad and ask you to touch him and give him a miraculous healing to completely have his cancer go into remission. I pray for peace and comfort in his dads heart so he will sense the Lord's hand on him and he will reach out to touch it and accept Christ.
I ask these things and for you Lord to continue to watch over all those here in this thread who have come for a healing.
In Jesus's name I pray.
Amen

Thanks Gabby. I'd like to add a hearty amen, and I will also be continuing in prayer for all here who have cancer, have survived cancer or know someone with cancer. :prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Dear Lord, I pray that you bless us with a cure for this disease that has taken so many of our loved ones from us. Please have mercy on us and help us find a way to stop cancer. Please ease the pain in those who suffer from it and protect those who might get it. In Jesus' name,
Amen

looks like a good and honest prayer.

G_d has answered it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Abigayle's Legacy

Senior Contributor
Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Heavenly Father,
On this day I ask you to hear the prayers of those who have come here for a healing for themselves or a loved one and I ask you to answer these prayers according to Your perfect will.
I ask this as I pray in the precious name of Jesus.
Amen

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.