Country
Djibouti
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Oh no! Gardo drops the ball. Again! We have to defend on our own line now. There are different levels of tired. I feel like I've discovered some new ones today. Lungs screaming for oxygen. Mind screaming for the whistle to blow to end the game. Result in the balance. Look out! There goes their ace. He's got the ball and its my job to tackle him. He's built like a 4 wheel drive and holy horsepower Batman! I I I ..... I've got him by the jumper but but but .... the grip is surely loosening. He's away, scored and under the posts! Team eyes like daggers at me. I'm to blame for this loss. Whistle blows. Game over Try converted. At least my lungs get air again! I'm just glad its over!

Last edited:

Haipule

Jun 20, 2017
Honokawai, Maui HI
✟32,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh no! Gardo drops the ball. Again! We have to defend on our own line now. There are different levels of tired. I feel like I've discovered some new ones today. Lungs screaming for oxygen. Mind screaming for the whistle to blow to end the game. Result in the balance. Look out! There goes their ace. He's got the ball and its my job to tackle him. He's built like a 4 wheel drive and horsepower bigger than horses. I I I ..... I've got him by the jumper but but but .... the grip is surely loosening. He's away, scored and under the posts! Team eyes like daggers at me. I'm to blame for this loss. Whistle blows. Game over Try converted. At least my lungs get to breather again! I'm just glad its over!
I was once a professional bowler(don't ask). I had a friend named "Rocky". Once, he needed a spare in the 10th frame to win the game for the team. He left a 7-10 split!

Angrily, he grabs his ball and just hurled it at the pins. HE PICKED IT UP! Unfortunately, he also fouled! :)

• Haha
Reactions: Godlovesmetwo
Upvote 0

Haipule

Jun 20, 2017
Honokawai, Maui HI
✟32,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh no! Gardo drops the ball. Again! We have to defend on our own line now. There are different levels of tired. I feel like I've discovered some new ones today. Lungs screaming for oxygen. Mind screaming for the whistle to blow to end the game. Result in the balance. Look out! There goes their ace. He's got the ball and its my job to tackle him. He's built like a 4 wheel drive and holy horsepower Batman! I I I ..... I've got him by the jumper but but but .... the grip is surely loosening. He's away, scored and under the posts! Team eyes like daggers at me. I'm to blame for this loss. Whistle blows. Game over Try converted. At least my lungs get air again! I'm just glad its over!
tried to add a video but don't know how

Upvote 0