Roy Moore accuser's house burns down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
It could just very well be a coincidence...however, I do find it comical that the members in this thread who are always the first to jump on the conspiracy theory bandwagon about anything and everything, for some reason have decided to stray from their usual path on this one. Gee, I wonder why... :rolleyes:

Oh, but they haven't strayed at all -- a couple of them suspect that she burned down her own house...

Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,206,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Oh, but they haven't strayed at all -- a couple of them suspect that she burned down her own house...

Oh, yeah, that's true...

If this were a story about a Clinton accuser getting their house burnt down, I'm sure they would be consistent and just assume the person burnt their own house down like they're doing here right???? ;)

Upvote 0

mala

fluffy lion
Dec 5, 2002
✟261,324.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single

Earlier this year, during a road rage incident, when a girl was murdered and posters here were saying that it was a hoax and her family probably raped and killed her. They believed this simply because she was Muslim.

Reactions: iluvatar5150
Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
And yet, your first post in this thread was complaining about "lynch mobs," and then you lashed out at me directly. If this is your "amused' reaction, I'd hate to see you "upset."

Nah, you're just projecting your own tone into my posts. I just found your posts funny. I'm not lashing out at you, because I don't care about Moore. It sucks that the woman's house burned down, regardless of whether she lied about Moore or not. However, I don't get the impression that the woman is your main concern.

See, I used to moderate another board a long time ago, on a site far, far away. And sometimes we'd get this person who would create a thread like this, and it was supposed to be bait. The idea was to frame one's comments just vague enough that when people would respond with anger at your posts, you could deny any ill intentions. People then become frustrated with one's denials of what is obviously going on. The goal being to rile them up to lash out at you, and you could report them. These people thought that we, the mods, were idiots and couldn't see what they were doing.

Now, I am not saying that you were actually doing this. I would never say that. I'm just making an observation of my own personal experience, and why I decided to wander in and crack some jokes. I'm not lashing out; I'm pointing out the absurdity in an absurd way.

And since you admit that you weren't making any accusations, I think that you will absolutely agree that we should just wait until the police release their findings, right?

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Earlier this year, during a road rage incident, when a girl was murdered and posters here were saying that it was a hoax and her family probably raped and killed her. They believed this simply because she was Muslim.

I remember that. Sad, really.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Nah, you're just projecting your own tone into my posts.

So you weren't going on about a lynch mob? How odd...

You might want to check your account security; there's a chance you've been hacked.

I just found your posts funny. I'm not lashing out at you, because I don't care about Moore.

I see. Clearly then I've misjudged your sense of humor. My bad.

See, I used to moderate another board a long time ago, on a site far, far away. And sometimes we'd get this person who would create a thread like this, and it was supposed to be bait. The idea was to frame one's comments just vague enough that when people would respond with anger at your posts, you could deny any ill intentions. People then become frustrated with one's denials of what is obviously going on. The goal being to rile them up to lash out at you, and you could report them. These people thought that we, the mods, were idiots and couldn't see what they were doing.

Sounds to me, then, that you're projecting your tone onto my posts.

One thing for certain, I don't envy the mods around here...

And since you admit that you weren't making any accusations, I think that you will absolutely agree that we should just wait until the police release their findings, right?

Of course... exactly as I said.

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Is this how people determined those other social issues in America?

It has to be, only this type of critical analysis can supersede the quality of video recording action in living color.

And, I am not just talking about your police murdering your citizens on camera, and your public coming up with better gymnastics than Gabby Douglass to apologize for murderers. Your President has been on camera and Twitter saying some egrigious, downright disgusting things. Yet, there is nothing but apology. Not one instance was he considered wrong.

That means there is a high potential of ignorance, or his supporters actually don't think what he and his admin does is wrong, or offensive - but feeble attempts to apologize are for reasons of distinguishing one's self from mainstream, overt "isms."

I am leaning toward the latter; it is most evident.
All of what you say hasn't deterred millions from crossing our borders illegally has it, to say nothing of the millions of others immigrating.

I guess people would rather be here, than where they are.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
All of what you say hasn't deterred millions from crossing our borders illegibly has it, to say nothing of the millions of others immigrating.

Not really. America talks a big game, and does well presenting a great story for sale: in the case of the so-called immigrant, it is the "American Dream."

People come to America for the American Dream, work until their hands bleed. They have offspring only for them to see the exact same bigotry, brutality and barbarism they experienced in their "original" countries. Then, when they have the audacity to protest, they are told that what they have experienced is a lie, that they experienced no bigotry, brutality and barbarism, and that they always have something to complain about.

Ho hum.

What you you have bought into is the same nationalism your country admonishes independent nations for having the audacity to entertain. People cross the borders of America because of the well-commercialized delusion of a better future, and fair life if you work hard, and remain a diligent citizen. It is a lie for the grand majority, and a dream for the unfortunate emigrants of their origin.

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Not really. America talks a big game, and does well presenting a great story for sale: in the case of the so-called immigrant, it is the "American Dream."

People come to America for the American Dream, work until their hands bleed. They have offspring only for them to see the exact same bigotry, brutality and barbarism they experienced in their "original" countries. Then, when they have the audacity to protest, they are told that what they have experienced is a lie, that they experienced no bigotry, brutality and barbarism, and that they always have something to complain about.

Ho hum.

What you you have bought into is the same nationalism your country admonishes independent nations for having the audacity to entertain. People cross the borders of America because of the well-commercialized delusion of a better future, and fair life if you work hard, and remain a diligent citizen. It is a lie for the grand majority, and a dream for the unfortunate emigrants of their origin.
You said it rightly, same ole, same ole Ho Hum.
How many of those Illegal and Legal Immigrants which are so beset with (Bigotry, Brutality and Barbarism), would like an all expenses paid one way ticket back where they came from, and if not, why not, your argument doesn't hold water.

It's all Economic, if I were one of them, oppressed, jobless, poor, I would want to be here too, wouldn't you?

If someone from another Country felt they could come to the US. on an Education Visa, get a good Education and Employment in this Country after Graduation and eventually Citizenship....... I would, wouldn't you?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟907,133.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
All of what you say hasn't deterred millions from crossing our borders illegibly has it, to say nothing of the millions of others immigrating.

I can't tell you how much it bugs me when people fill out their paperwork in cursive.

• Haha
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
You said it rightly, same ole, same ole Ho Hum.
How many of those Illegal and Legal Immigrants which are so beset with (Bigotry, Brutality and Barbarism), would like an all expenses paid one way ticket back where they came from, and if not, why not, your argument doesn't hold water.

It's all Economic, if I were one of them, oppressed, jobless, poor, I would want to be here too, wouldn't you?

If someone from another Country felt they could come to the US. on an Education Visa, get a good Education and Employment in this Country after Graduation and eventually Citizenship....... I would, wouldn't you?

You completely missed the point.

It is all vanity and hypocrisy. You are arguing what turd of a country shines best, to put it crudely. This is especially problematic when one turd of a country vehemently and deceptively presents itself as a more polished turd despite its history.

The reason people line up, and don't want to go back is multi-layered, and cannot be marginalized into a "if you dont like it... go back to yout country" sentiment. You have to buy into the delusion of the American dream to believe it is that simplistic.

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
You completely missed the point.

It is all vanity and hypocrisy. You are arguing what turd of a country shines best, to put it crudely. This is especially problematic when one turd of a country vehemently and deceptively presents itself as a more polished turd despite its history.

The reason people line up, and don't want to go back is multi-layered, and cannot be marginalized into a "if you dont like it... go back to yout country" sentiment. You have to buy into the delusion of the American dream to believe it is that simplistic.
The American Dream isn't a Dream at all, a Dream isn't a reality, but it can become a reality if you are willing to work for it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
The American Dream isn't a Dream at all, a Dream isn't a reality, but it can become a reality if you are willing to work for it.

That romanticism - that somehow hard work will forge success in America - is the delusion. It completely ignores built in caste systems, systemic injustice and an artificially inflated, fiat currency-based economy that is easily manipulated by fear and sentiment alone.

That delusion of hard work is what attracts people to the States. Otherwise, people WOULD (AND OFTEN DO) stay where they are - since "hard work" is not a novelty to those who choose to immigrate to the States. By the time they get to the States and realize it contains the same corruption, lies and injustice as their home country, they are stuck.

Reagan and Bush capitalized off of this reality, and chose to muddy the waters of immigration itself. That is why it is now a human rights issue instead of a mere geopolitical one: these same "illegal immigrants" have built multiple generations.

It is interesting the States parade the love for Israel (especially in the past month,) but they treat foreigners/hyphenated citizens very close to how Hebrews were treated by surrounding nations.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.