United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Update from Truthout--

Special Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald spent more than half a day Friday at the offices of Patton Boggs, the law firm representing Karl Rove. During the course of that meeting, Fitzgerald served attorneys for former Deputy White House Chief of Staff Karl Rove with an indictment charging the embattled White House official with perjury and lying to investigators related to his role in the CIA leak case, and instructed one of the attorneys to tell Rove that he has 24 hours to get his affairs in order, high level sources with direct knowledge of the meeting said Saturday morning.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/051306W.shtml
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Upvote 0

Thirst_For_Knowledge

I Am A New Title
Jan 20, 2005
Michigan
Visit site
✟8,524.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Eryk said:
Update from Truthout--

Special Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald spent more than half a day Friday at the offices of Patton Boggs, the law firm representing Karl Rove. During the course of that meeting, Fitzgerald served attorneys for former Deputy White House Chief of Staff Karl Rove with an indictment charging the embattled White House official with perjury and lying to investigators related to his role in the CIA leak case, and instructed one of the attorneys to tell Rove that he has 24 hours to get his affairs in order, high level sources with direct knowledge of the meeting said Saturday morning.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/051306W.shtml
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

They've burned be entirely too many times to get my hopes up.

Upvote 0

Thirst_For_Knowledge

I Am A New Title
Jan 20, 2005
Michigan
Visit site
✟8,524.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Blah, I wish we could get some word on this. Blogswarm... Fitzmas... eventually Rove will have to make a statement one way or the other. If he isn't indicted, I wish he would just come out and tell us. If he is, someone needs to confirm this story. I don't like how long it's taking the MSM to pick this up. The blogswarm would have forced their hand into looking into this, but nothing yet....

Upvote 0