United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Self-Care & Fellowship - Early AM
Work - Morning & Afternoon
Free Time - Evening

My class schedule fluctuates. I do 2 hour blocks and meals are an hour. I practice batching. Blitz for a duration and the work is complete for a period. Usually 6 months.

I build in space so I’m not running from one thing to the next and spread my work over 6-7 days depending on the season. I wake between 3AM and 5AM. I don’t sleep long (5-6 hours max).

~bella

Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟123,736.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It's pretty detailed...
4:30 a.m. alarm goes off and lay in bed 10 to 15 minutes with my head propped on an extra pillow with a bedside light on. Makes it feel like natural circadian rhythm of the Sun.

5:00 to 5:30 is house pick up, dishes, opening all the blinds, radio station, possibly cooking lunch, neti pot making the bed and such.
5:30 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. quiet time, schedule and budget.
6:00 to 6:30 a.m. is shower, packing lunch and blow drying hair.
6:30 a.m. to 6:50 a.m. clothes, makeup, packing things up in the car and breakfast.
Usually leaving for work around 7:00 a.m. but need to leave earlier.

For the past year and a half I've tried to keep most of the 2-hour routine but eliminated about half an hour since I didn't have to travel to work... But for the past year I've been doing hybrid where there were mornings that I did.

Weekdays I try to make sure that I'm home by 5:00 p.m. because I can't do much more after and need to start winding down and be in bed by 8:00 to 8:30 p.m.

Monday, wednesday, Friday would be the regular schedule for workouts. But it fluctuates whenever there is that another appointment that lands on those days.

Upvote 0

shineyourlight

Mar 6, 2020
New York
✟71,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It's pretty detailed...
4:30 a.m. alarm goes off and lay in bed 10 to 15 minutes with my head propped on an extra pillow with a bedside light on. Makes it feel like natural circadian rhythm of the Sun.

5:00 to 5:30 is house pick up, dishes, opening all the blinds, radio station, possibly cooking lunch, neti pot making the bed and such.
5:30 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. quiet time, schedule and budget.
6:00 to 6:30 a.m. is shower, packing lunch and blow drying hair.
6:30 a.m. to 6:50 a.m. clothes, makeup, packing things up in the car and breakfast.
Usually leaving for work around 7:00 a.m. but need to leave earlier.

For the past year and a half I've tried to keep most of the 2-hour routine but eliminated about half an hour since I didn't have to travel to work... But for the past year I've been doing hybrid where there were mornings that I did.

Weekdays I try to make sure that I'm home by 5:00 p.m. because I can't do much more after and need to start winding down and be in bed by 8:00 to 8:30 p.m.

Monday, wednesday, Friday would be the regular schedule for workouts. But it fluctuates whenever there is that another appointment that lands on those days.
Haha, you just explained my morning routine. I have specific times for each things in the morning. And I also wake up at 5am and prop my head on a pillow for 15 minutes. It's scientifically proven it's better for you instead of pressing snooze and going back to sleep :)

Morning Routine
5:00-5:30 - Wake up, listen to worship music, make coffee
5:30-6:00 - Self-development (reading a book)
6:00-6:30 - Watch the news, eat breakfast
6:30-7:15 - Getting ready (shower, teeth, etc.)

Evening Routine
4:30-5:00 - Workout
5:00-5:30 - Dinner/watch TV
5:30-6:00 - Do dishes/pick up place
6:00-6:30 - Homework time
6:30-7:00 - Get clothes out for next day/prep lunch for next day
7:00-8:00 - Free time (TV, CF, phone, etc.)
8:00-8:30 - Spending time with Jesus/Get ready for bed (teeth, wash face, etc.)
8:30 - Bedtime

Pfft. I'm not giving you all the information needed to stage a successful break-in of my home. Nice try, OP!
Dang it, you caught me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟123,736.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Haha, you just explained my morning routine. I have specific times for each things in the morning. And I also wake up at 5am and prop my head on a pillow for 15 minutes. It's scientifically proven it's better for you instead of pressing snooze and going back to sleep :)

Morning Routine
5:00-5:30 - Wake up, listen to worship music, make coffee
5:30-6:00 - Self-development (reading a book)
6:00-6:30 - Watch the news, eat breakfast
6:30-7:15 - Getting ready (shower, teeth, etc.)

Evening Routine
4:30-5:00 - Workout
5:00-5:30 - Dinner/watch TV
5:30-6:00 - Do dishes/pick up place
6:00-6:30 - Homework time
6:30-7:00 - Get clothes out for next day/prep lunch for next day
7:00-8:00 - Free time (TV, CF, phone, etc.)
8:00-8:30 - Spending time with Jesus/Get ready for bed (teeth, wash face, etc.)
8:30 - Bedtime

Dang it, you caught me.
That's great we share similar structures of routine. I've changed it each place I have lived..but a 2 hr time block seems to work best. High school was the worst..I spent 2 hrs on hair and appearance. And even worse I sometimes spent a couple hrs before bed planning outfits and rehearsing what I would say for the next day or something. I was a wired teenager.

Too funny about the "break in comment". But it's truth. I had some guys in suits watching my apt in Japan...not long after someone came in while I was taking my shower for work. I thought it was the landlord and said excuse me on Japanese. I heard a grunt and the person left with my door open. I asked my workplace to talk to my landlord to see if he had been there. No. 2 weeks later I moved out and my successor moved in. He to me within a week all the apartments next to me were broken into. The thrift had come when most of them went off to work, while I had a later work schedule. Kind of scary...but even more scary was when I moved north of Tokyo and had some guys figure out my train schedule and walk home...after two incidents of flashing I had to change my route longer and bike. Found out the city I was living in was the first murder of a woman who couldn't get the police to help her with a stalking ex. Restraining orders were established in Japan after. Talk about being behind the times with women's protection. And I had one other police report I had to do at another point....another story for another time Always be alert and careful.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟947,218.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
It's good to alter your routine for safety reasons. People notice more than you realize. Be mindful of sharing online. Especially for vacations and events you're attending. Post the pictures when you return. I've heard stories about break-ins and people showing up unexpectedly.

~bella

• Agree
Reactions: sampa
Upvote 0