Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Actually, I decided that I'm going to treat you guys with one last song,.. but yeah obviously the songs weren't always recorded at the same time the videos were. Don't forget that the eighties themed virtual sleepover (with other fun things to do as well) begins tomorrow night at eight o'clock ET and I do believe that there will also be a free movie with ads being shown about the life of Christ. Goodnight everyone and also don't forget to wear your PJ's and or slippers!! :D Also RIP to Little Richard and to all of the other greats who are no longer with us. :holy: (I hope that we can do this again next summer and that everybody had as much fun as I did!! :D)

Upvote 0

Ronit

Jul 29, 2017
Oregon
✟34,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
No
Lol well by the way you're welcome for your requests. As long as I have my Sky Daddy, biological daddy, first adopted daddy, second adopted daddy, and honorary biological daddy (and the rest of my loved ones that aren't daddies) then I'll be all set. :D (Hey Elizabeth Taylor's daughter had seven fathers so don't judge. ;) )
no judgment, here, ifting :)the more the merrier, i.e holidays gifting :)

Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Well I was just thinking in my mind that you were going to look at that and question yourself (along with others) holy cow how many dads does this girl have!? 0_0 LOL! So yes obviously I only have one biological father, but I was adopted as a baby,.. then my fiancee's family came along and even though they aren't officially my in-laws yet, they already fell in love with me,.. in a non-romantic way of course.

Then several years later John did the exact same thing. Which my feelings are mutual for both of them. I just call John my honorary biological father because I didn't ever really know my biological father as he died when I was really young,.. and although I love my parents equally as I love John,.. never really been a Daddy's girl like I am with him. I've got him wrapped around my little finger hehe. ;)

Upvote 0

Ronit

Jul 29, 2017
Oregon
✟34,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Well I was just thinking in my mind that you were going to look at that and question yourself (along with others) holy cow how many dads does this girl have!? 0_0 LOL! So yes obviously I only have one biological father, but I was adopted as a baby,.. then my fiancee's family came along and even though they aren't officially my in-laws yet, they already fell in love with me,.. in a non-romantic way of course.

Then several years later John did the exact same thing. Which my feelings are mutual for both of them. I just call John my honorary biological father because I didn't ever really know my biological father as he died when I was really young,.. and although I love my parents equally as I love John,.. never really been a Daddy's girl like I am with him. I've got him wrapped around my little finger hehe. ;)
I'm sorry you lost your dad. But I am happy for you that you are so blessed. :)

Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
I'm sorry you lost your dad. But I am happy for you that you are so blessed. :)

Just because he helped bring me into this world doesn't make him my dad, I never knew him. I mean I appreciate that but what runs through your blood doesn't make you family,... it's what runs through your heart because love holds no boundaries like blood and DNA. :)

Upvote 0

Ronit

Jul 29, 2017
Oregon
✟34,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Just because he helped bring me into this world doesn't make him my dad, I never knew him. I mean I appreciate that but what runs through your blood doesn't make you family,... it's what runs through your heart because love holds no boundaries like blood and DNA. :)
Amen Rose! Amen :)

• Agree
Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Amen Rose! Amen :)

I mean don't get me wrong,.. I still love my biological father,.. but he isn't my "real" father. In fact I don't think I have a "real" father except for the Father because all three of my other dads are ALL my real fathers. They've always been there for me and I love them all so much and would go to the ends of the earth for them and I have already done that with John.

I posted this song on his profile and he told me that he used to sing it to his son,.. well now he has two children that he loves and cares about this much and I can't speak for his son,.. but I'm sure he reciprocates it as much as I do. Even though it's more of a God's POV song it also describes our relationship because even though he didn't physically bring me into the world,.. we have that close of a bond. :)

Upvote 0

Red Gold

Dec 28, 2019
Baden-Baden in the Black Forest, Germany
✟95,233.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Alright guys due to the virtual rainstorm we are underneath the virtual pavilion tonight (It's raining for real tonight and besides that I just got busy. XD) and the virtual walk through the park and all of the other virtual activities that I had planned are being pushed back to tomorrow night. We have both cheese and pepperoni pizza, and plates and napkins so dig in everybody!! :D

View attachment 281760

View attachment 281761

I like pizza as well! :)

Upvote 0