Oregon
✟34,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I will soon but yeah sorry for the delay in my own Fleetwood Mac but I was busy watching (and listening) to Elvis have a hairball and have some kind of dancing fit on the stage. XD!! Anyways, yeah the Heartbreak Hotel wasn't the best version I have to admit but it was funny nonetheless LOL!! (And too bad we were born in different times,.. he was smoking hot!! :D) Anyways, first I'll be posting an Elvis one that I missed.

Yup Yup :)

Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Alright now before we continue it's request time!! :D I can only do the first one though because eighties night was Thursday night. Also I just wanted to say that I sure hope that I meet Elvis in Heaven someday because that would be cool!! :cool:

Edit: Never mind Gypsy was an eighties lol so I'll play it. XD Also get a better Heartbreak Hotel version. :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ronit

Jul 29, 2017
Oregon
✟34,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Alright now before we continue it's request time!! :D I can only do the first one though because eighties night was Thursday night. Also I just wanted to say that I sure hope that I meet Elvis in Heaven someday because that would be cool!! :cool:

Edit: Never mind Gypsy was an eighties lol so I'll play it. XD Also get a better Heartbreak Hotel version. :D

Thank you :)

Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
I know I'd like to meet Ben Orr in heaven too

Lol well by the way you're welcome for your requests. As long as I have my Sky Daddy, biological daddy, first adopted daddy, second adopted daddy, and honorary biological daddy (and the rest of my loved ones that aren't daddies) then I'll be all set. :D (Hey Elizabeth Taylor's daughter had seven fathers so don't judge. ;) )

Upvote 0