• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Rose's Virtual Pizza Party

Discussion in 'Chaplains Coffee Shop' started by Rose2020, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Rose2020

Rose2020 A Real Scottie Hottie ;)

+729
    United States
    Methodist
    Engaged

Good song, and tonight for worship I think we're going to do something a little bit different. :)

2. Jok

Jok Active Member

+409
    United States
    Catholic
    Engaged
    I’m trying to sleep so please KEEP IT DOWN THIS TIME!

3. Rose2020

+729
    United States
    Methodist
    Engaged
    Okay guys, not really feeling my best as I just got sick and I have a headache but I took another Advil so I'm going to see how I feel because I really don't want to have to wind up cancelling, but if I do I will just reschedule it for tomorrow afternoon. As of right now I feel like I can proceed. :)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  4. Rose2020

+729
    United States
    Methodist
    Engaged
    Here is a really good one. :D This was one of my Grandma and Pawpaw's songs and they're already at home with the Lord and I can't wait to see them again someday. :) (We will be starting the party by 10:15.)

5. Rose2020

+729
    United States
    Methodist
    Engaged
  6. Rose2020

+729
    United States
    Methodist
    Engaged
    Actually sorry guys due to technical difficulties, it might be closer to ten thirty. :/

7. Rose2020

+729
    United States
    Methodist
    Engaged
    Alright guys and gals here we go!! :D

Current Hits.jpg

8. Rose2020

+729
    United States
    Methodist
    Engaged
    Going to start off with some songs from the beginning of the millennium. :D

9. Rose2020

+729
    United States
    Methodist
    Engaged
    And now we'll hear a little more from BSB and Nsync. :D (First BSB. ;) )

10. Rose2020

+729
    United States
    Methodist
    Engaged
    Wow, 2019 in those last videos and the boys still got it and AJ is looking sexy as ever!! :swoon: Now here's some more Nsync!! :D

11. .Mikha'el.

.Mikha'el. 7x13=28 Staff Member Supervisor Supporter

+3,274
    Canada
    Messianic
    Single
    sounds good, Rose :)

12. Rose2020

+729
    United States
    Methodist
    Engaged

You liked it!? You actually liked it!? 0_0 I can't believe it even Mikey likes it!! :D

13. Rose2020

+729
    United States
    Methodist
    Engaged
    Anyways, sorry I was being a bit silly. :p On with the show!! :D

14. Rose2020

+729
    United States
    Methodist
    Engaged
    Here's a couple more Panic! At The Disco songs and I'm going for my number 1 Dawg!! :D (Yes I like Pitbull lol he's one of the few rappers that I actually listen to.)

15. Rose2020

+729
    United States
    Methodist
    Engaged
    Well in case anybody comes here I'm going to take a bit of a break but then I'm going to do some earlier millennium songs again. :D Oh and tonight I'm not feeling well enough to dance but I've still been enjoying the music. :) I am hoping that tomorrow night for our last party night I will be back on my feet for Golden Oldies Night. :D

16. Rose2020

+729
    United States
    Methodist
    Engaged
    Right, I apologize for the long delay but there's so many current hits that I like that I'm not going to be able to play them all anyways so I'll either still go until one thirty or two. I was just eating a bit more since my stomach is okay now and I never had lunch today.

17. Rose2020

+729
    United States
    Methodist
    Engaged
    I think I'm going to call it quits early tonight. There's nobody here and I'm afraid that I got sick again. :( Hopefully Golden Oldies Night will be at the regular time tomorrow night and I will be feeling better for it. :)

18. Rose2020

+729
    United States
    Methodist
    Engaged
    Guess what guys? After a physical healing from the Lord Almighty I am doing GREAT today and we'll continue with Golden Oldies Night tonight at eight with regular worship before it just like usual. So I plan to be on my feet again and dancing for the Lord. :D There will even be gospel songs from Elvis Presley. :)

19. Rose2020

+729
    United States
    Methodist
    Engaged
    Hey guys, back to being on time tonight!! :D And it's really hard to believe that this is our last night already. Where did the time go? :( Ah well, don't forget that the virtual eighties sleepover begins tomorrow night at eight pm ET!! :D

Pepperoni-Pizza-Box.png

ashkan-ghaffari-03.jpg

71ca8STSacL._AC_SS350_.jpg

fantastisk-paper-napkin-white__0736402_PE740508_S5.jpg

20. Rose2020

+729
    United States
    Methodist
    Engaged
    Now even though we're mostly doing classic hymns tonight,.. I really like this song so I decided to start it off with this. :)