Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
I am supposed to be asleep while you are partying! Mostly I can only participate before you start and after you finish.

Here is a track from 2015. Jess Glynne is quite popular here in the UK.

Good song, and tonight for worship I think we're going to do something a little bit different. :)

Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Okay guys, not really feeling my best as I just got sick and I have a headache but I took another Advil so I'm going to see how I feel because I really don't want to have to wind up cancelling, but if I do I will just reschedule it for tomorrow afternoon. As of right now I feel like I can proceed. :)

• Optimistic
Reactions: Jok
Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Alright guys and gals here we go!! :D

Current Hits.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Well in case anybody comes here I'm going to take a bit of a break but then I'm going to do some earlier millennium songs again. :D Oh and tonight I'm not feeling well enough to dance but I've still been enjoying the music. :) I am hoping that tomorrow night for our last party night I will be back on my feet for Golden Oldies Night. :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Right, I apologize for the long delay but there's so many current hits that I like that I'm not going to be able to play them all anyways so I'll either still go until one thirty or two. I was just eating a bit more since my stomach is okay now and I never had lunch today.

Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Guess what guys? After a physical healing from the Lord Almighty I am doing GREAT today and we'll continue with Golden Oldies Night tonight at eight with regular worship before it just like usual. So I plan to be on my feet again and dancing for the Lord. :D There will even be gospel songs from Elvis Presley. :)

Upvote 0