Oregon
✟34,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Hey guys just to let you know I will know in a little while what time we are coming on for nineties night tonight if it's the regular time or not. We will have a whole bunch of different music and it'll also be featuring (or at least in this girl's opinion) the greatest two boybands in the whole entire world!! The Backstreet Boys and NSYNC!!! :D (And I know quite a few grown men that just happen to agree with me so it's not just a chick thing. ;) ) Right now I'm going to pull a Mik because I completely forgot that I was going to post this song last night. *Blushes*

Right On! My Benny 11 Letters !:hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:
Ronit

• Haha
Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Okay guys sorry I'm late as I had a lot more things to get done once I got home from the beach as it was more than I thought. So,.. we're probably going to be running a bit later tonight then I said. At this point and time not sure how late.

ashkan-ghaffari-03.jpg

71ca8STSacL._AC_SS350_.jpg

fantastisk-paper-napkin-white__0736402_PE740508_S5.jpg

Pepperoni-Pizza-Box.png

Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
I think we will start at ten tonight ET with nineties and go until one and I apologize if that's really late for a lot of you. Tomorrow night's schedule will be a little better even though it'll still be at a different time and tomorrow night is all of the current hits from the early two thousands up until now. :)

Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
For now since we're having The Backstreet Boys tonight we will be hearing a lot of Brian Littrell for worship songs. AJ is a Christ follower too (and I think they all might be) but so far he's the only one I know that actually does Christian music.

Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Before we continue with more worship music,.. that last song really spoke to me because sometimes I'm faced with the question of what if I'm wrong about the fact that there's a God and that this life isn't all there is and then I question myself,.. well if I'm wrong then how come I am so blessed by the Lord? And if the Lord exists then why would He lie to me?? The answer is He doesn't so therefore I know the truth in my heart. :) (And I think I'll post that same thing in My Two Cents. :D)

Also, before we continue with tonight's worship here is something that all of you should know for those of you who already don't. Brian has suffered a lot of health issues unfortunately and one of them includes damage to his vocal-cords. With therapy training he has gotten a lot better and is still able to sing but yes please be patient with him in any videos that I post where his voice isn't the best. :) (I'll brb in a few minutes or so after I take care of a few things.)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Now we're going to do a special movie tribute as it was a few year's back in 1996 and as you might have already guessed I was six years old. And ever since I was a kid it's been one of my favorite movies. LET'S GET READY TO JAM!!! :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Now this first song came out when I was only eight years old, (1998) but surprisingly enough I still remember the words to it even though the last time I heard it I was still playing with Barbies and baby dolls. XD!! The second and third song came out a year later. :D (1999) (Btw, The Backstreet Boys is up next everybody!! :D)

Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Alright, now the first song was released in 1999, the second and all the rest were 1997. So I was mostly seven years old when these songs came out,.. so without further adue,.. ladies and gentlemen I give you the one,.. the only,.. THE BACKSTREET BOYS!!! :D *Fangirls* :swoon:(And Nsync is next!! :D)

Upvote 0