Jun 11, 2005
✟1,090,405.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
It is imperative for Congress to pass laws protecting the Mueller investigation.

When Nixon fired Archbold Cox it was the beginning of the end for him. We can only hope that firing Rosenstein would have the same results with Trump, but he really is the Teflon president. His list of offenses is a mile long already and he has Congressional enablers for every one of them.

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,856.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Rosenstein acts like he is ready to resign, too much bad press lately makes him think he is about to be fired.
I think that it more of a play on Rosenstein's part to make it difficult for Trump to fire him. I think that he is going to offer his resignation and state that the recent article about him invoking the 25th are lies or gross misrepresentations of what truth. This means, without Trump having evidence to contradict that, that he would be firing Rosenstein because of the Russian investigation which may be the nail in the coffin for obstruction of justice charges.

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I think that it more of a play on Rosenstein's part to make it difficult for Trump to fire him. I think that he is going to offer his resignation and state that the recent article about him invoking the 25th are lies or gross misrepresentations of what truth. This means, without Trump having evidence to contradict that, that he would be firing Rosenstein because of the Russian investigation which may be the nail in the coffin for obstruction of justice charges.
Supposedly Trump wants to talk to him Thursday, I think even Trump realizes him leaving right now is bad for business. I dont think he did anything to deserve to get fired but I can certainly see why he would be ready to quit.

• Agree
Reactions: Yarddog
Upvote 0