Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Thank you, those who have been praying. Rosemarie is in hospital. The cause of her problem is yet to be diagnosed. I need your prayers also. It's one thing to go through an ordeal yourself. Somehow it's harder for me to see Rosemarie suffering. Glory to God, He is greater than any situation anyone has ever faced. Thanks you, Lord Jesus.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,669,641.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thank you, those who have been praying. Rosemarie is in hospital. The cause of her problem is yet to be diagnosed. I need your prayers also. It's one thing to go through an ordeal yourself. Somehow it's harder for me to see Rosemarie suffering. Glory to God, He is greater than any situation anyone has ever faced. Thanks you, Lord Jesus.
Continued prayers. Please let us know what they find.

Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Continued prayers. Please let us know what they find.
Sure. She will be going to ICU as she's not cooperating with medical staff. I can hardly believe that this is happening, to be honest.

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, I pray that You will help Rosemarie to cooperate to the best of her ability. Grant the doctors discernment and wisdom to diagnose and treat her, May all turn out well for both Rosemarie, and also Aussie Pete and peace, health be with them, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0