United States
✟8,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hey everyone. Joining so I have somewhere to share my thoughts and ideas. Hoping that in the process I'll be able to learn about myself..who I am, what I stand for. I want to gain some confidence in myself and be able to communicate my opinions clearly in my daily life. But it's 100 times easier for me to do so in writing than in conversation. I hope I might be able to help others achieve the same also. Thanks!

-Rose

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Hey everyone. Joining so I have somewhere to share my thoughts and ideas. Hoping that in the process I'll be able to learn about myself..who I am, what I stand for. I want to gain some confidence in myself and be able to communicate my opinions clearly in my daily life. But it's 100 times easier for me to do so in writing than in conversation. I hope I might be able to help others achieve the same also. Thanks!

-Rose
Welcome to Christian Forums, Rose.

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

-Rose
Hi; good to see you.

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pink318

Mar 23, 2018
Riverside
✟13,744.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

-Rose
Hi Rose,
Welcome to the forum, God bless!

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums