✟438,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Romney Says He's 'Fine' With Gay Couples Adopting Children

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney said on Thursday that while he opposes same-sex marriage, he is “fine” with gay couples adopting children. The presumptive nominee also declined to criticize President Obama’s reversal on the issue, saying he would “respect the right of the president to reach the conclusion he has.”

In his most detailed comments to date on the issue of civil rights for gay people, Romney told Fox News host Neil Cavuto, “I know many gay couples that are able to adopt children. That’s fine.

Romney Says He's 'Fine' With Gay Couples Adopting Children - Walt Cronkite - NationalJournal.com

AS bad as that is - there would be NO open couples getting married to boot if it werent for the democrats.

So sing me a new tune. Get with the program that democrats already ruined the waters for everyone - now we have lukewarmness everywhere - one was the leader in immorailty - now the other is under pressure to follow.

I dont like Romney - if i thot Paul had an honest chance at this point - i would vote for him. All in all - i wont vote liberal if a gun was at my head - rather to die for morals and God than give into the carnal values of the world....which democrats continue to excuse and give reasons for - i wont follow that drum.

As for Romney - well the honest truth is - he is the only flippin choice i have now. I wont excuse him, i wont even defend him - but i will vote for him.

Because if not for the liberals
- we wouldnt be seeing this infiltrate every sect of society if PC liberalism had not made the path straight.

YOU POINT THIS OUT TO SHOW THE PARTIES ARE EQUAL?
SHOW me democratic politicians who arent already for gay adoption...!!!!!

You arent against this - you just think it makes the republicans look bad. Ay - it does. BUT if you are trying to show this as something bed - why the heck do you vote for DEMOCRATS - who brought this vileness to our nation in the first place?????

Blame should be where it originated - the democrats.
TO me this is equal to teaching a child how to steal - then running to the police to get them arrested.

PUT the blame at the root. Your democratic party.

AND truly - if you didnt agree with it - you wouldnt defend the political agenda machine i see you defend all the time no matter how many rights 'he' takes away from you.

Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟341,290.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
AS bad as that is - there would be NO open couples getting married to boot if it werent for the democrats.

So sing me a new tune. Get with the program that democrats already ruined the waters for everyone - now we have lukewarmness everywhere - one was the leader in immorailty - now the other is under pressure to follow.

I dont like Romney - if i thot Paul had an honest chance at this point - i would vote for him. All in all - i wont vote liberal if a gun was at my head - rather to die for morals and God than give into the carnal values of the world....which democrats continue to excuse and give reasons for - i wont follow that drum.

As for Romney - well the honest truth is - he is the only flippin choice i have now. I wont excuse him, i wont even defend him - but i will vote for him.

Because if not for the liberals - we wouldnt be seeing this infiltrate every sect of society if PC liberalism had not made the path straight.

YOU POINT THIS OUT TO SHOW THE PARTIES ARE EQUAL?
SHOW me democratic politicians who arent already for gay adoption...!!!!!

You arent against this - you just think it makes the republicans look bad. Ay - it does. BUT if you are trying to show this as something bed - why the heck do you vote for DEMOCRATS - who brought this vileness to our nation in the first place?????

Blame should be where it originated - the democrats.
TO me this is equal to teaching a child how to steal - then running to the police to get them arrested.
PUT the blame at the root. Your democratic party.

AND truly - if you didnt agree with it - you wouldnt defend the political agenda machine i see you defend all the time no matter how many rights 'he' takes away from you.

What a crock...:D

With respect...

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟438,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
What a crock...:D

With respect...

O so let me get this straight....

Romney bad because he is doing as the democrats do.
Democrats good - because of the party?

The only reason this thread was made was to show how bad Romney is - yet yet yet - democrats in OUR COUNTRY have led the way in this - AND ironically democrats call foul on Pomney for purportedly following suit?

Its hogwash.

I dont like - i admit i dont like it - but i am honest.

FWIW - the bare fact is this......read next post

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟438,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
CATHOLIC CHURCHES HAVE CLOSED ORPHANAGES because democrats wanted to force them to adopt out children to gays.

NOW - what was the problem with Romney in the eyes of a democrat??????

Upvote 0

sylverpiano

unworthy
Oct 14, 2010
✟53,702.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Just to restate my often posted opinion: Democrats/Republicans are two sides of the same worthless wooden nickle. The only reason either party takes a position on these issues is to pander to their base for votes.

It is a shame that American politics has come to this. What we need is a grass roots movement to break the stranglehold the two parties have on the American people.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟438,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Just to restate my often posted opinion: Democrats/Republicans are two sides of the same worthless wooden nickle. The only reason either party takes a position on these issues is to pander to their base for votes.

It is a shame that American politics has come to this. What we need is a grass roots movement to break the stranglehold the two parties have on the American people.

Amen.

Revolution!!!

One that makes the miscreants take notice...and tea parties just dont. [The media made sure of that one]

Maybe we could get the occupiers to start?? Since the media loves them already and they do no wrong no matter how many times they destroy property.

Our voices simply are not being heard...and or - ppl allow this stuff to occur because its about a party and not truth.

Personally for whatever reason - i have Romney on my Facebook... forget how that happened. And i want so bad to tell him what i loathe about his policies.

He did ask once, at the time i was for Rick Santorum... i should have said something. Now i have a reason. Because i dont bow down to immorality for the sake of a party.

Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟341,290.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
CATHOLIC CHURCHES HAVE CLOSED ORPHANAGES because democrats wanted to force them to adopt out children to gays.

NOW - what was the problem with Romney in the eyes of a democrat??????

I agree with Romney on adoption...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟438,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
So why is this thread a big deal, Sil??

Why is it some grandoise post? Is it to warn us the two parties are blending?

AS i see, you disagree with God - but agree with man instead. Ok, check.

Reactions: underheaven
Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟341,290.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
So why is this thread a big deal, Sil??

Why is it some grandoise post? Is it to warn us the two parties are blending?

Quite simply if I thought God would rather an orphan live in an institution than have an opportunity of having a good life with Gay parents I'd have nothing to do with Him...:)

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟438,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Quite simply if I thought God would rather an orphan live in an institution than have an opportunity of having a good life with Gay parents I'd have nothing to do with Him...:)

That's your prerogative. I hear some choices make for a hot topic. Sunscreen and stop drop and roll will be ineffective too.

I am going to say this - turning away because God doesnt conform to your rules will not change God.
So you make your choice i guess.

Just so you know - anyone who brings scandal to a little one, and gays are scandalous - will be better to have a millstone around their neck an thrown to the bottom of the sea.

Now you know God doesnt like this scandal, make your choice. But dont pretend this is not something God is against. He is very much against this - or S&G would be a city that wasnt destroyed.

I am not someone who panders to sins of the world, so i give you my sympathy for your choice - i do not give excuses or false assertions.

:wave:

Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟341,290.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Just so you know - anyone who brings scandal to a little one, and gays are scandalous - will be better to have a millstone around their neck an thrown to the bottom of the sea.

What a disgusting thing to say...:(

Upvote 0

SharonL

Senior Veteran
Oct 15, 2005
Texas
Visit site
✟23,316.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This one is a hard one for me. I have a son-in-law raised in an orphanage - he has lots and lots of unsettled feelings. Of course, all of us do - however, if a child could ave a home filled with love compared to an orphanage filled with rules - which choice would that child have.

I have had friends who are homosexuals - allthough I don't agree with this lifestyle - the person themselves were loving, kind, considerate. One was a flaming gay pride type guy and the other was not in your face type - but as far as children, they were wonderful to them.

Again, I can't reach an opinion on this one - my thoughts are for the children, would they be better off in an orphanage with no attention or love or in a home showered with love and attention and of course material things. But then there is the responsibility of raising them according to God's laws.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Blackwater Babe

Jan 10, 2011
United States
✟8,940.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Libertarian
How disgusting. When are we ever going to have a nation that has moral values again?

Right on! Because wanting children to be adopted by loving couples, instead of having them shunted around foster homes is an outrage!

What was wrong with parish workhouses, amiright?

Upvote 0

Antigone

The Wrath of Whatever
Apr 20, 2006
De Boendoks
✟33,025.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
How disgusting. When are we ever going to have a nation that has moral values again?

Considering the fact that for the first time in history the majority of Americans are in favour of gay marriage, I'd say your country's moving in the right direction.

We've had gay marriage since 1996 and it's yet to rain sulphur. Get with the times, 'murca!

Upvote 0

Antigone

The Wrath of Whatever
Apr 20, 2006
De Boendoks
✟33,025.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)

Please don't pretend you speak for God any more than the rest of us.

The only thing it'll get you is one of those nice member's only jackets where the sleeves are attached to the back.

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟275,937.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

I fully and completely agree, but it will never happen short of a violent armed revolution. The Republican and Democrat politicians in Washington have so constructed the election laws to ensure that power will always remain in the hands of.....Republicans and Democrats, world without end, forever, amen.

How terribly clever of them. And how terribly unfortunate for us.

Upvote 0